your favorite picture of yourself

ct03si

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll contribute more to this thread later, but those are my current favorites. I don't have much to pick from since reformatting.

The picture is a little fuzzy, but they look like very comfortable high heels. I hope you enjoy wearing them.

They were taken in a mirror that I've since dusted and cleaned... I may even take more photos tonight, given those pretenses. The way my room is set up, there's not really any way to do auto-timed pics anywhere.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

They were taken in a mirror that I've since dusted and cleaned... I may even take more photos tonight, given those pretenses. The way my room is set up, there's not really any way to do auto-timed pics anywhere.

Really? All the pictures I've posted here were done using my camera's self-timer. What I do is I practice my pose before a nearby mirror to make sure I've got it down pat, set my timer for 10 seconds (the camera is on a tripod of course), go to my designated spot, pose and wait for the shutter to click. Sure, it takes practice (thank goodness for use or erase flexibility of digital), but ten seconds is long enough to take pics of myself, even using a point and shoot camera. FYI.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I didn't think of that! A mirror to take pictures of yourself to post. Something a simple as that. Thank you for the suggestion.:roll:

LOL actually I would hold the handstand for a long period of time and my girlfriend would be like hold still and then the next thing you know my feet drop and that is what I ended up getting LOL!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

• 8 months later...

JH.... Great pictures. Pretty buff dude. You make heel wearing look so natural. Rock on. \m/ Damn...have some exercise equipment. All compliments. Acadianheels. PS I want to post pics here but I am still waiting for my ISP to get back to me on how to upload to my server. Soon though.

JH....PS I want to post pics here but I am still waiting for my ISP to get back to me on how to upload to my server. Soon though.

Just attach your pictures directly to your posts. No need to mess about with your ISP.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Posted Image

This is a recent shot of just playing around. Wife was doing some camera playing, and took a black and white which she said was the best out of the shoot that nite.

Posted Image

Those are some good shots! I rather like the look of ruffle ankle socks with heels - just makes them sizzle even more!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!