your favorite picture of yourself

ct03si

Johnieheel:-)

Would love to show some pics, but not having a computer puts a kink into things that I can or can't do. I am using a webtv set-up to post world wide on and I'm not sure if I can post pics on it or not. That's the reason why I haven't posted any or even added an Avatar pic to my postings.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Didn't know there was such a thing. HUH!

real men wear heels

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Canadian Beaver, in the second pic I am wearing a pair of very very sheer matt stay up stockings (7 denier - basically see through) that have a beautiful contrasting deep lace top) - I should say did because that pic is old - and unfortunately stockings are not the most rugged of garments! Cheers Heel-Lover

Did anyone notice there is a change in this website? At the top of the page there is a new tab for Galleries. This is where you can post pics of your favorite shoes. Henri ;-)

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Did anyone notice there is a change in this website? At the top of the page there is a new tab for Galleries. This is where you can post pics of your favorite shoes.

Henri

;-)

lol, its not for pictures of your favourite shoes, heck thats just plain boring to fill your own personal gallery with copies of whats already on the internet.

Those are the "Personal members galleries". Of course, you can put whatever pictures into your own gallery, that you like, but at least make it interesting rather than just pictures of shoes.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!