your favorite picture of yourself

ct03si

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my two favorite pictures of myself wearing heels...I did something with these that I typically don't do when posting pictures.

The second outfit is OK. As for the first one, I think you'd look better without a beard. The skirt length is nice. A dress shirt instead of a T-shirt, pumps instead of sandals and wearing a well-matched skirt and jacket would help a lot, IMO.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Here are my two favorite pictures of myself wearing heels...I did something with these that I typically don't do when posting pictures.

Great pictures. You do look "unconcerned" in both of them.

I agree with Elegant, however. While I am not a big fan of "facial hair," I actually think the first picture would have "developed" better had the lighting been the same as the second picture. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Happyfeat:-)

I was impressed with both of your full length pics. The outfits worked for me. You looked like you were enjoying just being "you".

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks for the support! You can always be counted on for a kind word.

Style is built from the ground up!

Nice pics happyfeat, even in the second pic the pumps were not that clear to a first take, with that self confiedence you have, doesnt grab the atention to the public in order to stare. by the way great skirt and shoes in number one. Willie F Coyot: Amazing photo, if it was shown in a magazine i will be sure you were a female model. (great corset!!!)

V. Morpho

Happyfeat, I love the t-straps in the first picture! Wish I could see the heel better. Is that a regular spike heel or a wedge? Are they currently available or is that something you've had a while?

Anyone like my new avatar?

Your new avatar is great!!! :winkiss::thumbsup::lmao:

Awesome clips! I've subscribed!!!

Two of my favorite pictures.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Hmm, I'm not as "advanced" into this (the heels) as most of you are, even though I've secretely love wearing heels from as early as six years old (it started with my mother's and aunt's heels...:)

So I've really decided to "mature" this experience.

For the moment, if not as "daring as yours", these are my two favorite pics:

http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=laredoute2wt9.jpg

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bottes7fk2.jpg

Looking forward to go further into this awesome heel experience! :welcome:

"Never below 4" and always spiky"

Dr.Shoe:-) I like your new Avatar pic. I don't think Tara is the Tart that you think she is. She looks very natural to me and if I would see her on the street, I certainly would never tumble that she was male. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Wow!!! :w00t2: Now that's a look! Do you dress like that in public?

If you were a woman, I'd be a very excited man :grin:

Where did you get those killer pumps? What brand?

=> Thanks :jap:

it's very difficult to go out like this in France, spirits are not reafy to accept man who re wearing women's clothes...

The pumps, I don,'t remember the brand... ;-)

"It's very difficult[...]"? Remember: there are no objective reasons not to wear heels. It's all in your head; all of us have been allowing other people to install some "viruses" on our "systems" for quite a lot of time, so that we were coaxed into limitting our freedom and creativity by fear, shame, guilt or excessive self-criticism. To heck with close-minded attitudes. Your horizons are much broader than other people's, you've gone a lot further on your way to self-mastery - be proud of it, live your life according to your views, not someone else's. This way you'll harm no one apart from those who want to manipulate you into submission.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

=> Thanks :grin:

it's very difficult to go out like this in France, spirits are not reafy to accept man who re wearing women's clothes...

The pumps, I don,'t remember the brand... ;-)

I don't blame you and understand why it's psychologically hard. For those of you who haven't been to France, there's been an influx of North African immigrants to the country over the years. Many of them are closeminded people from very traditional backgrounds. The younger ones like to hang out in groups/gangs. A guy in feminine attire would be an easy target of harrassment for them. Not that it will definitely happen if you were to go out, but the chances are higher for you (or other Europeans since North African immigrants arrived throughout Europe to Germany, The Netherlands, UK etc..) then lets say, for us North American high heelers. Of course we do have our own closeminded people but they seem to be less vocal about it, a matter of local etiquette education I guess.

Did you wear those pumps so much that the brand name inside the shoe has worn off? :w00t2:

Johnieheel:-) Would love to show some pics, but not having a computer puts a kink into things that I can or can't do. I am using a webtv set-up to post world wide on and I'm not sure if I can post pics on it or not. That's the reason why I haven't posted any or even added an Avatar pic to my postings. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!