your favorite picture of yourself

ct03si

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here some of my favorite photos:

1, 2 - Steve Madden black leather knee high boots with round toe 3.75-4 inch heel, black turtleneck sweater, thin black leather belt, black short skirt, black tights.

3, 4 - Steve Madden Black leather knee high boots with round toe and 3.75-4 inch heel, Alfani black leather jacket, gray turtleneck sweater, Gant dark blue skinny jeans.

5 - Giuseppe Zanotti brown leather over the knee boots with round toe and 3 inch stiletto heel, brown turtleneck seater, Highland Store mens Black Watch tartan kilt

6 - Stuart Weitzman black leather pointed toe stiletto pumps with 4 inch heel, white dress shirt, black leather belt, Tommy Hillfiger white skinny jeans.

7 - Nine West black leather pointed toe stiletto pumps with 3 inch heel, white dress shirt, black leather belt, blue boot cut jeans

8 - Kenneth Cole black leather round toe with 3.5 inch stiletto heel, Isaac Mizrahi black wool coat, black v neck sweater on top of white dress shirt, black leather belt and dark blue boot cut jeans.

9 - Nine West black leather pointed toe stiletto pumps with 3 inch heel, Alfani black leather jacket, gray turtleneck sweater, Gant dark blue skinny jeans

Maximillian: All your choices were stone cold winners in my book! Brilliant, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Guest Loveshiheels

For those who commented on my outfit, you are all right. I am just a lazy girl and I should not have posted that photo. It is just my most recent one, which shows what I wore to a fetish party, last Saturday evening. And, apart from the shoes, I was even a bit overdressed, compare to the other ladies who attended.

When I go out to eat in a restaurant, I dress more like the blue/yellow outfit.

And, my favourite photo is probably more like the one on which I wear the long black dress.

Anyway, thank you all for the comments.

In both those pics you look like a real woman

6 - Stuart Weitzman black leather pointed toe stiletto pumps with 4 inch heel, white dress shirt, black leather belt, Tommy Hillfiger white skinny jeans.

8 - Kenneth Cole black leather round toe with 3.5 inch stiletto heel, Isaac Mizrahi black wool coat, black v neck sweater on top of white dress shirt, black leather belt and dark blue boot cut jeans.

9 - Nine West black leather pointed toe stiletto pumps with 3 inch heel, Alfani black leather jacket, gray turtleneck sweater, Gant dark blue skinny jeans

Max, its great to finally see another member giving kneehighs a run for his money. IMHO, this is exactly how guys in heels should be..

Not only do you look VERY smart, comfortable, and damn trendy (Ready for a catwalk kind of trendy) but you look really happy too.

I think if you were to go to a club like that, you wouldnt be leaving on your own my friend! :roll::o

Kudos to you.. Now Kneehighs, how are you going to compete with this? :-?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Maximilian, you look great! Not only your outfits, but also your face and hair. They're charming, and if I'm correct, there's some nice eye make-up there, too. I like it. Way to go! Some pics seemed too blurry, but it's okay.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Thank you for the kind words gentlemen. These are looks that work for me.

Elegant, My eyes have a natural look as though I wear a bit of makeup. No makeup in this case. The blur you see is due to my wish that some of these photos have a fashion magazine artsy look. Pics 2-4 are the best examples. As most of you know, all fashion magazine editors use photoshop/other software to retouch photos to make the models look smoother/better. In this case, I used several photoshop filters that makes the photos look smooth and better.

The white outfit I'm wearing with the black pumps would only work in an open minded club or party. I could not pull it off on the street unless it's a trendy part of town. I saw a hot woman practically sport the same look and my jaw dropped. I wanted to take her right there and then lol! Too bad it was an online photo :-(. So, I said that I at least wanted some of that confidence she seemed to have while wearing that to rub on me. And you know what, wearing that makes you feel invincible. That's the power an outfit can have, an outfit that you know looks good on you and that you wear with confidence. I haven't worn that out yet since I haven’t found the right occasion.

While most of us want to wear heels as guys (myself included) we cannot simply throw on anything in our wardrobe and slip on a pair of court shoes on our way out of the door. Well, technically we can but that will only get us the wrong kind of attention. In my case, I love red pumps but I think that any shoe that isn't black-gray-brown would be too "in your face" for everyday use, especially for men. If I'd ever get myself a pair of red/white pumps/boots, I'd only wear them for a party or at home. But that's just me.

If we go out like that, we'll stand out like some bad fashion joke. We see bad fashion choices of men and women outside everyday. Many women have no taste at all while wearing heels and while they look plain bad in the eyes of those of us who have some fashion sense, they won't be ridiculed privately by most. Why, because they are women and women in society can get away with wearing heels. They'd be more ridiculed for sporting those hideous UGGS or crocs before a pair of heels. Not in our case. If you do not coordinate your look, even the most unfashionable sense guy will notice it and think "WTF?"

My belief is that anyone can find a good look for him/herself in heels outside. The trick of course is to choose the right type of heel for your own body physique as well (most important!) as the right outfit.

When it comes to more feminine heels the overall look is absolutely critical and will probably require the wearer to adapt a more feminine fashion style, i.e. womens' boot cut jeans, a top that may be made of a more delicate fabric etc.

The best way to find the look is to open your eyes and observe which outfit/style women who wear the kind of heels you wear have. If you're thin, look at thin women. If you're on the heavier side, look for women with similar physique who manage to pull off wearing heels with a chique look. Look around you when you're in public, go to the mall or even open a fashion magazine. It really isn’t that hard if you spend some time researching it.

Do that and only a person (mostly women) with a keen eye for fashion might notice and if they do (and if you did your homework and chose a killer look that's right for you) they will most likely respect it or, not care too much about it. It depends of course on that individuals open mindness to new looks.

That being said, ask yourself if you REALLY want to have a look that will compliment the heels you are wearing as everyday/professional outerwear. Maybe some of you don't care at all and simply want to wear ANY type of heel you like outdoors. That's fine by me but be prepared for much more attention. Those may include fetish heels with extremely high heels/high platforms/made of fetish material/lots of straps etc. While these heels are easier to find for those with larger foot sizes and tend to be cheaper (unless they are from a quality fetish shop), it would be practically impossible to pull off any trendy day to day look with these types of shoes/boots unless you wear these heels to places where they were meant to be worn, i.e. parties, the bedroom etc. It doesn't matter if you're a man or woman in this case, if you wear them outside, most people will find it inappropriate for everyday looks.

Ask yourself for what reason you wear heels outside. I wear them as an extension to my diverse fashion style. With heels and skirts I'm not even looking to shock people or to stand out on purpose. You could say that most of my styles in skirts and heels are conservative/professional. A woman wearing these styles would be considered to have a refined taste not flashy. It only stands out once people realize I'm a guy.

If I want to stand out more (in my eyes), I wear my leather pants, leather vest and leather steel toed cowboy boots. Now that's a power outfit I like to wear and to be noticed. The other day I wore that on the street and some woman gave me a smile and then tried to reach and grab my butt! I don't know about you, but that's way more attention I got than ever wearing a skirt and heels in public lol.

Max, its great to finally see another member giving kneehighs a run for his money. IMHO, this is exactly how guys in heels should be..

Not only do you look VERY smart, comfortable, and damn trendy (Ready for a catwalk kind of trendy) but you look really happy too.

I think if you were to go to a club like that, you wouldnt be leaving on your own my friend! :roll::o

Kudos to you.. Now Kneehighs, how are you going to compete with this? :-?

Hehe, on a serious note, like all things in life, there's sooo much room at the top, that in our close knit community, I look at it more as cooperation than competition.

On a lighter note, I'll let the girls be the final judge.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I agree kneehighs The day I decide to visit NY I'll be sure to look you up. I should hope that our cooperation during our club hopping evening would benefit the both of us with regard to female company lol. I quote from one of my fav films: "You can be my wingman anytime" Iceman "BS, you can be mine" Maverick

Hehe, on a serious note, like all things in life, there's sooo much room at the top, that in our close knit community, I look at it more as cooperation than competition.

On a lighter note, I'll let the girls be the final judge.

You said well and said it right kneehighs! A real gentleman to say it briefly.

But I think that the "competition" in Richie's words is something about nice and healthy competition we are never rid of in our hole lifes.

You should feel nice when another member like Maximilian tries to reach the level that you achieved before. And, of course, the student aways go far then the teacher. :roll:

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Maximilian... Great shot, all of them. I like the way you coordinate your clothing with your high heels. You always look dapper and the camera loves you. Thank you for sharing those photos with us. Great, as always.:roll:

I viewed all of your videos playing the guitar. I enjoyed every one of them. You play the guitar so well and I've always enjoyed viewing your thighboot collection. Thank you for sharing this with us.:roll:

Guest Loveshiheels

Here are some of my best pics of myself. It hard trying to take good pics of yourself but I,m getting there.

post-8861-133522856819_thumb.jpg

post-8861-133522856843_thumb.jpg

post-8861-133522856861_thumb.jpg