• 6'1" or 6'2" (185 - 188 cm)
    • 6'3" or 6'4" (188 - 193 cm)
    • 6'5" or 6'6" (195 - 198 cm)
    • More than 6'6" (over 198 cm)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've probably already voted here, but I'm 6-2 in my bare feet and currently around 220 pounds. And yes, my New Year's resolution is to lose a good ten pounds or more. But I never wear anything higher than four inches in public, more for comfort than anything else, but that's enough for me.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

the irony - and benefit - of being 5' 8" and size uk6 is that i virtually have to go to the womens department as there are so few gents shoes in a 6 anyway ! ok i could buy ladies flats, actualy i do - for work visiting clients - but keep a change to something sensible (i e 5") in the car for when ive finished !

• 2 weeks later...

Danielp6406:-)

Wearing a size 11 Womens shoe isn't so bad.

There are a lot of guys on the board that use that same size. Cheers---Dawn HH

Greatings Dawn HH :-)

I agree but size 10 would give me more models /styles to choose from...

Happy heeling ! (BTW did you re-start to wear heels again ?)

6'2" weigh around 175-180. Women's size 11 or 12 B, depending on who makes the shoe. Fortunately, the foot is fairly narrow, so I don't need a W. What's the deal with women's shoe sizes? Why are they so different? With guys, a size 11 is a size 11, no matter who makes it. Not so with heels. It seems like you have to get to know the shoe maker before you can get a pair that actually fit. Or is this just another subtle aspect to women's style in general? The more my wife tells me about how to put together an outfit, the more amazed I am at how complex the process can be.

DanielP6406:-) It has only been 8 months since my major back surgery and I did try to wear a pair of heels a couple of times this week in the house where I can do a lot of sitting in between. I don't want to push it so the heels were only 1.5" high and I put them on to shovel snow off of the walks while taking my time doing it. So I didn't have them on for more than an hour at a time. I don't want to push things too quickly until I am a year out from the surgery so I am going ultra-slow at this and the snow was a good way to see if I could get away with wearng heels for a short time while shoveling the snow away. I know that some will say that a 1.5" heel really isn't a heel, but until my May year date out from surgery this is enough for now. Anyways, if a Pittsburgh Heel Meet should be planned, this may be the only height of heel that I can show up in at that time. Something else to consider---I can't wear my leg brace with heels so I am practicing walking slower so that I can keep check on my balance while doing it with out falling all over the place. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 months later...

Dawn HH Should you really be shovelling snow after back surgery? Us old'uns must look after ourselves you know. Anyway, best wishes for a good recovery and back to high heels. I am vertically challenged being 165cm and 60 kilos [5'5" and 132 lbs for you colonials!] and take size 6UK 39euro. I think that is 7US. Cheers!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm about 5"6 with size 8 UK feet. while out in "guy" mode without heels i can be a little short. However the great upside (when i build my confidence) is 4 or 5" heels won't make me too tall. Also i can get almost any shoes i want.

• 3 months later...

What really amuses me about these polls is they always end up following a classical bell curve. The majority in the middle eventually evening out to the outliers. Just amusing to me is all, physical characteristics seem to always follow these rules.