• More than 6'6" (over 198 cm)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

6' 2" barefoot and I love 4" heels. LoL

Me too!

Looking at the results thus far, and see that we are breaking down into a pretty clear bell curve. Looks like guys who like wearing heels fit the demographic of men in general. Pretty interesting, if you asked me. But also exactly what should be expected.

Style is built from the ground up!

I'm 6'2" without heels, and love 'em all from 3-5", plus the usual assortment of platforms. No nosebleeds yet, so I'm good!

No nose bleeds, but you live at altitude anyway....:roll:

No nose bleeds, but you live at altitude anyway....:roll:

This is true. I wore my 4" sandals out to lunch the other day, and two older gentlemen craned their necks to look up to me, and one said to the other "now there's a guy you have to look up to". I don't mind it a bit as long as the feeling is good.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

This is true. I wore my 4" sandals out to lunch the other day, and two older gentlemen craned their necks to look up to me, and one said to the other "now there's a guy you have to look up to". I don't mind it a bit as long as the feeling is good.

Actually, I LOVE being 6'6" or 6'7" in heels. Though it is completely hypothetical of course, but I think being tall to begin with makes heels all the MORE appealing.

Since I'm one of the 3 biggest ones (more than 6'6'') I had some experiences in the last months that are worth sharing around here. When I go to public places I aways draw a lot of attention, what I really don't like since I'm a bit shy. I have a lot of problems like: I don't fit well in small cars to drive and large ones are expensive around here; I don't fit at all in regular airplane seats, just can't sit, always have to ask for the emergency exit; Same in any bus; Everybody asks me if I play basketball when in an elevator; People get a (bad) surprise when don't see me and quickly turn their heads up; Someones laugh at me and I'm not Bozo. How to wear heels regularly without embarassement? I swear I'm trying people...

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

6 5 standing flat on the floor. I would be most appreciative if anyone knows where I can get a nice quality pair of pumps in size 15. No plastic junk from China. No fetish wear. Just nice quality pumps like the ladies wear --just is a slightly bigger size.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Wow SBN, even though your weight is pretty low for a 5'10" male, I think I would rather have your weight than my weight any day of the week. ------ me: 5'11", 205 lb (down from 225 a year ago), hoping to get to 185 by summer 2009.

hehe, yeah I want to be slim, but ya your right Scott. There are limits for each of us, since we all have very different body types/frames. I would probably look completely wrong at anything under 160, but I think 185 (my goal, and my early college weight) would be very sweet.

• 3 weeks later...