• 5'5" or 5'6" (165-168 cm)
    • 5'7" or 5'8" (168-173 cm)
    • 5'9 or 5'10" (175 - 178 cm)
    • 5'11" or 6' (180 - 183 cm)
    • 6'1" or 6'2" (185 - 188 cm)
    • 6'3" or 6'4" (188 - 193 cm)
    • 6'5" or 6'6" (195 - 198 cm)
    • More than 6'6" (over 198 cm)

Hey! Don't feel ashamed of your height, Jue. Being tall (I'm 6-2) means having large feet, and large feet means large shoe sizes (I wear a size 13 wide or 14 medium women's shoe) which we can't find just anywhere, and buying off the rack or in stores is all but impossible for us, an endless source of frustration since all the really great looking shoes we'd kill to wear don't come in sizes over 10 or 11. So, in a way, you're very lucky to be the height you are. Treasure it my friend.

:wink:

Hehe I know. Well, I'm not really bothered by it. Depending on the brand, I would be anywhere between size 7.5 to 8.5 :D

I'm also slim I weight just 120lbs.

Why should girls have all the fun? :P

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" I'm also slim I weight just 120lbs." I wish my weight about 160, then I'd be slim and look better in my hose and heels, you are lucky.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• 4 weeks later...

Jue:-) I've got you by a 1/2" on the height at 5' 4 1/2" and 70 plus more lb's at 190 lb's and I'm not a Philipino. But we do wear the same sizes at 7.5M to 9M depending on the manufacturer and whether it be a shoe or boot. Like they say, "It is very nice to be able to buy right off of the racks or through the catalogs by mail". I understand that your Avatar pic is your feet and ankles in those lucious looking pumps. Any chance that we may see more of your legs? Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy posting here and let us know more about yourself. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm still 6'4'' barefoot - seems that I'm not growing anymore. But I'm interested why DR1819 who created this thread has now the status of a "banned member". Who knows why?

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Dingpat... Cope with the looks? I guess you have to get over the fact the people are usually just noticing something different - not GOOD or BAD. Wearing heels is niether good or bad in my eyes - though I should be completely honest - I keep my fun in heels away from my family and workplace. I really don't think I'd have a problem in the workplace - but likely word would get to the family. Also, I guess you could call me a bit of a stealth wearer - because my jeans or pants I wear are long enough to cover most of the 5" heels. I was noticing yesterday while walking along a storefront sidewalk and looking at my reflection in the window that if I stand still you couldn't really tell I was in heels - just a pointed toe (boot-like) poking out under the jeans. But when I walk - a good 1-1/2 to 2 inches of heel shows up from the side or back with each stride. The more you are public in heels the more comfortable you become in them and the less you are concerned of others thoughts or words. Plus, if you follow this board - you'll realize that the most negative thing you might here is a muffled snicker. The other thing I've learned on the board from guys like ThighbootGuy is that you need to have a reply right at hand that doesn't sound weak or appologetic if you are asked something like "Are those high heels?" . Now I'm prepared to say - and I've only be asked about the heels twice - "What do you think of them?" It's best to respond with a question - bc it leads to conversation. Anyway have fun in heels...

tallguy, thanks a lot for your profound advice. I am planning my first excursion in heels this weekend, and I am very nervous about it, but also excited. I may go out in some flats tonight, but they are pretty feminine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Quick stat on the bell curve - with 130 responses it's now well within the bounds of statistical significance, but I've very surprised that the median, the mean, and the mode are all the same 5'11" to 6' category.

What this means is that the curve very accurately represents well-educated male society.

You see, well-educated males tend to be taller than their peers.

Actually, dr1819, I would think the curve indicates that well-educated men wear high heels.

Dan