Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

it takes guts to wear that combo! i've worn the black with white high heels many times and you're right, your shoes stand out a mile away and everyone is sure to notice them. always nice to see fashionable young ladies who are wearing stilettos as well, nod with their approval. it always made my day when it happened to me.

I'm also a huge fan of vinyl, pvc, and pleather clothing. Not too much leather cause I like the smoother feel of fake leather. If you check my site and go back through the months, you can see some of my pants and shirts. Basicly anything shinny I LOVE!!!!.... hmm, I actually should do some new pics... :D

http://raze.yafro.com/

Dawn HH: Thanks! We're both quite excited. She does know I like to wear heels, and dispite not really liking heels herself (she says 99% of my heels are ugly), she does almost encourage me to wear them outside. However, she's scared someone will think I'm gay, and kill me. Unfortunatly, that sort of thing happens in her home country (Romania). I think I'll be safe in NW Kent.

Hey guys

so sorry, but most of the pics under this thread are of guys in fetish/retro/block heels

all are out of every day fashion wear

platforms with block heels might only look good on skinny teenage girls, which you are niether!

most of these pics do not show man in heels with a good sense of fashion but strange man wearing funny shoes.

ChantalTV, try standing in a street corner at night with those white platform boots I promise you, most chances you will get arrested for you know why.....

Please friends, look at the woman around you, look at what woman are wearing on the street, look at what shoes make a woman look good and sexy and try to copy that to a man attire

don't be mad at me, please, this is just my own opinion, I don't want to dicourage you.

I'm posting two pics of what, to my opinion is the current thread of fashion, I walked with both of on the street in day time many times, all I got from people was good reactions and a lot of "where did you buy them" from woman

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's some screen grabs from Prince's latest video. A true example of very tasteful (non-fetishy) freestyle fashion:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Courtesy of The Box & NPG Records

I like first outfit best. A classic suit and stilleto heels look. Works really well.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Thats probably why our board member from Cali calls himself "fashionablefun", speaking of which, where have you been fashionablefun?

I'm still around, although I'm a much better reader than I am a poster. I'll try to do better and yes, that is how I look at fashion.

Hi there, some photos of me again, one photo's of me wearing jeans and men's boots of a famous fashiondesigner.

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=548312456&photoID=2276479440086966365&security=jlgAdh

Next photo's me again wearing thigh-high boots with high heels (the newest pair that I bought).

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=548312456&photoID=2133506620086966365&security=RrkNSm

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=548312456&photoID=2860228180086966365&security=ywdJWG

I have to give my compliments to kneehighs cause I think he combines clothes en shoes very well!!!. I like the photos very much that he send. For me they are the best pictures.

Kneehighs do you have some more pictures to send?. All my compliments to everybody who send photos but especially to you kneehighs!

Ciao

Ramon020 :D

:cry:

ramon020 Thanks for the compliments. Unfortunately, no new pics to add to the collection right now. When I make it to London for the meet, I should come with some cool stuff from my Paris shopping spree. It should be noted I have a certain degree of gratitude to Heel-D, fashionablefun, jim, anton, robert, and others for keeping me inspired. :D

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Okay, spurred on by the inspiration of my friend Heel-D, here is an outfit I put together:

Calvin Klein wrinkled oxford shirt

Cloak vest--the details which are hard to pick up on a pic really make this vest memorable. Its featured on Collection Spring 06, the last pic on page 1.

Seven For All Mankind New York Wash strech bootcut jeans

Aldo 4" stiletto boots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All photographs appearing on this site under the username of kneehighs are the property of kneehighs. They are protected by the U.S. copyright laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of kneehighs. __________

It should be noted I have a certain degree of gratitude to Heel-D, fashionablefun, jim, anton, robert, and others for keeping me inspired. :D

Thank you so much for your complimments, Kneehighs. You're so kind!!! a long time since the last time i wrote, but it's nice to have a chance to do it again, and it's great to find this nice message too!, Here i'm sending some new pics i made and wanted to share with you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks again, kneehighs not sure if you'll find something inspiring in these new images, but at least i hope you and everybody in the forum enjoy them.

be well.

salutes,

Anton

Thank you so much for your complimments, Kneehighs. You're so kind!!! a long time since the last time i wrote, but it's nice to have a chance to do it again, and it's great to find this nice message too!....

Posted Image

Posted Image

....Thanks again, kneehighs not sure if you'll find something inspiring in these new images, but at least i hope you and everybody in the forum enjoy them.

be well.

salutes,

Anton

Your welcome for the compliments mi amigo.

Ahh yess! We are getting back to the true heart and spirit of this thread. Great pics Anton and I love how you combine the sweater in pics 2 and 3 with your heels...the color contrast of the white shirt and dark sweater and light pants and dark shoes is great! Looking good as always.

When I make it to London for the meet, I should come with some cool stuff from my Paris shopping spree. It should be noted I have a certain degree of gratitude to Heel-D, fashionablefun, jim, anton, robert, and others for keeping me inspired. :D

Right back at ya. The buzz we've created at the Fashion Spot is great. I have several great comments about the outfit I wore to Kingston-Upon-Thames on Saturday.

Posted Image

Other Picture with shoes on show

Picture of me with jacket off

One member wanted me to post some close-ups of my shoes as they were unsure whether they were ballet flats! I did and I got some great comments - basically commending me on my outfit, saying it works and how brave I was.

The what are you wearing today thread is certainly a great way to show off our freestyle outfits - you get a good reception for being daring and different.

Anton, I really like your current pics. I like your waistcoat. Where did you get it from? I think the heels really work with what you've chosen to wear.

More pics from me later.

Okay, thanks to google cache, I was able to find this thread still alive. I pm'd a female member of the fashion spot.com and she wrote me back on my outfits, which isn't what I expected. But here are her comments:

Posted Image

Anton, I really like your current pics. I like your waistcoat. Where did you get it from? I think the heels really work with what you've chosen to wear.

More pics from me later.

Thank you so much, Heel-D glad you have liked my latest pictures, something i use to wear for everyday -the only difference is i wear 2 inch heel dress zip boots with these attire, instead of these one in the pictures, but anyway 2 inches is more than the usual for most of the guys in the streets, am i right?

here, my usual cuban heel boots with the same slacks (great for street heeling)

Posted Image

The waiscoat is something i found in Zara some months ago, since then it has become in one of my favorites (i usually wear waistcoats instead of the suit jackets for the office) -and this is the one i wear the most...

here's another pic for you,

Posted Image

salutes to everybody,

Anton

Kneehighs:-) Anton:-) Great outfits from the both of you. I particularly like how well the heels go with Anton's business suit. It shows that when we co-ordinate our clothing that we can incorporate our heels just as if they have always fit in. Great shots, gentlemen. Cudos! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Kneehighs:-)

Anton:-)

Great outfits from the both of you. I particularly like how well the heels go with Anton's business suit. It shows that when we co-ordinate our clothing that we can incorporate our heels just as if they have always fit in. Great shots, gentlemen. Cudos!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Hi, Anton. You know, I see some real fashion genius in your selections - excellent coordination and just the right flair without going over the top.

Nice work!

Thanks so much to you Dawn HH and dr1819. I usually wear business suit for the office (a look I like very much) and recenty I've been adding 2 in heel zip boots to them, i liked since the first time so i'm doing it frequently, just when i discovered this forum i thought about coordinating formal with higher heels, and well, the resulting combination is what you see in these images, thank so much for your kind comments guys!

more pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

salutes,

Anton

Okay, spurred on by the inspiration of my friend Heel-D, here is an outfit I put together:

Cloak vest--the details which are hard to pick up on a pic really make this vest memorable. Its featured on Collection Spring 06, the last pic on page 1.

Aldo 4" stiletto boots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice pictures Kneehighs. I love that shirt - Cavalier style - I was obviously born in the wrong century. Reminds me of the shirts Sompting Village Morris wear. Big baggy sleeves, crumpled, and no buttons - little ties all the way down. I've thought of joining just to get the shirt - (only joking)

Secondly how did you get your mirror so clean. I tried photographing the mirror once - all I got was dirty blobs!

Posted Image

Have you seen this link from the streetstyle section at The Fashion Spot? Its from the London thread.

http://ftp2.dns-systems.net/~sams/LSF/new_map.html

Click on Covent Garden

Goto page two.

Look carefully at the shoes of the guy in the top row, the fourth pic from the left. You just might like em!

Have you seen this link from the streetstyle section at The Fashion Spot? Its from the London thread.

http://ftp2.dns-systems.net/~sams/LSF/new_map.html

Click on Covent Garden

Goto page two.

Look carefully at the shoes of the guy in the top row, the fourth pic from the left. You just might like em!

:D

"Penguin Shoes" as my girlfriend calls them. Those are by Nike. Two of my cousins own a pair each and my girlfriend is dying for a pair too (we saw some in TK Maxx in Carmarthen on Saturday for £35 [c. $65] - they retailed brand new at £70-80 [c. $130-$150). I like them (they have a certain charm about them) but I prefer my black Pr!vos which I reckon are a bit more classy. The "Penguins" were quite popular here in the UK for a few years - they are still worn, they come in different colours. It's a shame that guys feel that this is only style of shoe that shows the skin of the foot (bar sandals) they can pull off.

Nice pictures Kneehighs. I love that shirt - Cavalier style - I was obviously born in the wrong century. Reminds me of the shirts Sompting Village Morris wear. Big baggy sleeves, crumpled, and no buttons - little ties all the way down. I've thought of joining just to get the shirt - (only joking)

Secondly how did you get your mirror so clean. I tried photographing the mirror once - all I got was dirty blobs!

fogborkenvv born in the wrong century! LoL. :D I wonder if you could create a retro-pirate look without the hat make it look stylish? And the mirror? Just some windex before the pic.

Heel-D Penguin shoes? I've never seen anyone wearing them here in the states. Nice little educational tidbit there.

Aldo 4" stiletto boots

Now this is a GOOD look..! :D

I love the shirt and vest (cloak) and feel you've pulled everything together perfectly !!

( btw,I would wear this combo in a heartbeat.)

rock on

jim

I've always enjoyed that kind of a look, kneehighs. Not such much like a pirate, but with a relaxed white/off-white shirt (lace-up v-front), either a dark leather vest or jacket, with dark pants. Makes wearing heeled boots a natural complement.

Sort of a throw-back to simpler times, around the 1800s, but not in a frilly way, just a masculine, devil-may-care way.

Posted Image

Speaking of pirates, here's a rather truthful look at them and what they were about! http://beej.us/pirates/index.html

Okay, here is probably the edgiest outfit I've thrown together:

Calvin Klein green tunic

distressed t-shirt

INC skinny black pants

pointy boots

Posted Image

Posted Image

And one more of me in stiletto pumps.

I think if I can get the wrinkles in the pants to concentrate around my ankles, then the outfit would look more pulled together and edgy. IMO.

All photographs appearing on this site under the username of kneehighs are the property of kneehighs. They are protected by the U.S. copyright laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of kneehighs.