Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Really nice outfit, I've always been a fan of screen T's myself. with nice jeans and flats, it makes for a really comfortable outfit. And I'd like to extend the cudos I got from kneehighs, glad to see someone else who's not afraid to show their face. Bravo!

:roll::wink::oops::oops::cry::lol:

Kudos to you for showing your face Danielle! If there is any place where we ought to feel safe showing our face, its here amongst our friends. Hopefully others follow suit!

You've got a great slim build that should lend itself to aesthetically pleasing Freestyling outfits.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I like the shoes, and congratulations on finding the courage to show your face, your a few steps ahead of me in the coming out stakes on that one.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Great to finally meet you, Danielle! It's always great to be able to see the faces of people that frequent the board.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

heh, thanks all. I actually shaved the mustache today, I don't like how I look with one. One of these days I'll wear those somewhere other than right out the back door to the beach... I just bought some sandals FOR the beach :roll:

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

may I add, FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is great that more of us are showing our faces and being proud of whaty we are. BTW, those of you who show your faces will find that the sky does not fall in and the world does not end. best wishes to all of you and keep up the proud heel wearing!!!!! Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

ramon020, that is one awesome picture! Artistically, the composition is spot-on IMHO....great look of confidence too :-) Please do keep 'em coming!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

:roll::wink::oops::oops::cry::lol:

Ramon020 First off, kudos to you for showing your face! Echoing the sentiments of Nigel, its great more of us are showing our faces and I applaud you for showing us your face. Thanks!!

As far as your outfit goes, is that what you are going to wear to the Amsterdam Heel Meet? he, he (just a lil presumption there from me). I like it. You color coordinate the green and white well. The shirt buttons color coordinate with your pants and the shirt pockets on both sides lend some activity to what could otherwise remain a boring oxford--but not in your case. Good job!

Hi thanks all for the compliments, giving me more confidence!

Kneehighs don't know yet if I will wear this at the amsterdam meeting, (Great to hear there will be another meeting and in my hometown! Can't believe it. Great!) For outside the heels are a bit too high. I think I will break my ankles!

Have to think about it. Well I will post two other pictures ( black and white) Unfortunately without face. But next time my face will be back.

I have nothing to hide!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can only echo what the others have said, ramon020. It's great to see more faces. I have always shown my face when posting images of myself, I think it makes everybody feel more comfortable when thay can put a face to a name.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Great pics ramon!

Here's what I wore this Saturday:

Posted Image

Here's a picture where you can see the shirt properly (BTW - I was wearing flip-flops as it was quite warm at the time! The flats came on later. I do like the flip-flops - ladies ones - though *waits for flames* :roll: )

Close ups of the shoes and belt - SHOES and BELT.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

I think I started something! lol I like the outfit - I can always appreciate when a "typical" white & blue/white & black outfit is offset by gold, silver, or even pink shoes. And the flops aren't the cheap PVC almost-rubber ones, so they're okay in my book too!

:roll::wink::oops::oops::cry:

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeeeesssss!!

You did it Heel-D! Good for you! Now I have to go back and look at the outfit!

edited: and it looks good.

WOO HOO!!!! I've been on this board for YEARS now and only recently can place faces to names!! THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS GREAT OPENESS!!! It's starting to look like 2006 will be the year for Men in Heels!!! (At least to publicly acknowledge who they are fully!!) BTW...Will take more pics VERY SOON!! This is truly encouraging!! Happy Heeling!! Shoeiee

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

UP all night...

Here is a pic of my latest outfit:

Armand Basi cardigan

Kenzo Minami t

Seven jeans

Stuart Weitzman pumps--not in pic, sorry, but my emphasis was just the fashion statement

click here

All photographs appearing on this site under the username of kneehighs are the property of kneehighs. They are protected by the U.S. copyright laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of kneehighs.

^Cool outfit. It's definitely different for you. I always find it's hard for guys to pull off a cardigan without looking like an old man. I think you pull it off.

I'll third that sentiment,

here are some more pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

lounging around the house earlier today in my new flats

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

before I went out for errands - returned some shoes to payless, picked up a new pair for the beach (I didn't wear the old pair there), then went to Walgreens for some odds & ends around the house. Felt really good, nobody said a word or even looked funny. :roll:

Posted Image

Posted Image

lounging around the house earlier today in my new flats

Posted Image

Posted Image

I really like these photos and I really like the outfit. Simple but great! You're pulling it off! Have you considered posting this outfit on The Fashion Spot's, "What are you wearing today?" thread? I really think you should. I've had positive responses to my outfits as I'm sure you will.

I'm not to the point where I can post pics yet, but I'm working on it. Or, at least, trying to work on it. It's always nice to be able to put more faces with more names. Congrats guys. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I really like these photos and I really like the outfit. Simple but great! You're pulling it off! Have you considered posting this outfit on The Fashion Spot's, "What are you wearing today?" thread? I really think you should. I've had positive responses to my outfits as I'm sure you will.

I haven't even signed up there yet. Contemplating it.