Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Great pair of boots my friend! Congratulations! I liked a lot. It's the kind of fashion men could be wearing everyday. PS.: here in São Paulo is getting very cold, I am aways dreaming about wearing a nice pair of boots like the ones in your picture for the streets.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

flavio Thanks for the compliments. I'll probably reserve that outfit for clubbing.

I didn't know what other thread to post these pics in. The men are from Helsinki and the pics were pulled from The Fashion Spot's Scandinavian Streetstyle thread:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Interesting how in one post at the TFS, both pics of men in heels were featured.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Ah, this forum! Yes, definately a bit over the top for my taste. Again, I'm all about the asthetic whole, and I don't believe pointy heels look all that good on a woman, much less a man. But I do like wearing heels, so... - to each his own!

Just for the record, I have pmd my pics of the green shirt/black pant/pointy boot outfit above to many different fashionistas and believe it or not, the response has been overwhelmingly positive. :D

I would almost expect that, kneehighs. These people are way more fashion forward thinking than the general populous, as long as it's tasteful.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Just for the record, I have pmd my pics of the green shirt/black pant/pointy boot outfit above to many different fashionistas and believe it or not, the response has been overwhelmingly positive. :D

Really! So they say "Yes!" to "over the top," but "no" to those of us who simply want to wear heels?

Well, you know what I say to them? "Mainstream!"

I'm just a little confused by your response, dr1819. Am I missing something? I would never call kneehighs' mode of dress over the top.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Really! So they say "Yes!" to "over the top," but "no" to those of us who simply want to wear heels?

Well, you know what I say to them? "Mainstream!"

The outfit with the boots under the jeans is "over the top" to you (which is the pic I sent to others)?? :cry:

Interesting look there kneehighs! If you've the confidence I think you could just about pull it off. Just beware that you will attact lots of attention - but I guess that's what you're after! I'm not huge on the jeans IMO, but it just about suits you as you are a very slender bloke. I think the best one to go with is the boots IMO, the one with pumps doesn't work for you, it just looks strange at the bottom - even if you were a girl I'd say that. I'm undecided on what to wear Saturday, but I'm look around for inspiration and I have one outfit in mind, but the weather may change that idea. This weekend I've bought a ladies' jacket from a charity store which looks good on me. I may wear it at the weekend. I also bought some jeans (men's) which will work with my lower heels and flats. And last week I bought a Dorothy Perkins black skinny rib roll neck jumper from another charity store. I must say charity shops are fun! You really can pick up some stuff if you dig, and for rock bottom prices too! I will get some pictures on here soon, I haven't had a chance to yet (apart from daily outfits) as I've been busy, but I will do. I'm also storing up a catalogue of looks (male and female) I feel I can experiment with and hopefully make them work for me. I've been getting inspiration from the "What are you wearing?" thread at the Fashion Spot. Some members have really got me inspired! I look forward to hitting the major sahops, charity and vintage stores this weekend! The hunt continues...

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

I'm just a little confused by your response, dr1819. Am I missing something? I would never call kneehighs' mode of dress over the top.

Just the ones at Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:47 pm Post subject:

Everyone has their own personal limits. These are beyond mine.

kneehighs, I love how you push the limits. I like the tunic top. I've wanted to try a fem top like that myself. I'm not a fan of the skinny jeans on anyone though. BUT, if you are going to do it, wear the boots outside the jeans. If you're going to do it, do it right..lol

Just the ones at Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:47 pm Post subject:

Everyone has their own personal limits. These are beyond mine.

Oh!, well that isn't kneehighs. Just some pics that he posted.

Hey all!

Here's what I wore Saturday night into Soho, Central London:

Posted Image

(The heelmeet never ended until Sunday as me, Kneehighs and Heeluis hung out until Sunday evening)

And this is what I wore on Sunday when we looked around Camden and I showed KH and Heeluis some London sights:

Posted Image

Unfortunately the pictures are crap, but the outfits looked great IMO!

A full testimony will be posted in the Heel Meet thread ASAP!

:D

This is not a real freestyle but a brazilian reporter that wrote for the brazilian magazine "TPM" about his mom in heels and what women do for fashion regardless of pain.

Posted Image

Posted Image

He said in the text that he tried those 9cm heeled sandals (very low considering that his feet are US women's 13) in front of his gf and she laughed.

When he tried to reach the streets he said that the pain he felt was not in his feet but his masculinity. The only person he found was in a grocery and he quickly said "it's for an article in my magazine" and got back home.

The initial mission was to wear those sandals during a complete day and write his feelings. He had no courage and wrote the article saying about his mom's feet that hurted a lot in a party and her pain was to not be seen without heels.

My conclusion: this article is absolutely pathetic.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Just came across this post KneeHighs....awesome look. The Boots over the black pants is classic.

Love to have you post some of your pics on my Boot Fashion groups,

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/welovebootsfashion

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/welovebootsfashion1

Cheers,

david

Okay, here is probably the edgiest outfit I've thrown together:

Calvin Klein green tunic

distressed t-shirt

INC skinny black pants

pointy boots

Posted Image

Posted Image

And one more of me in stiletto pumps.

I think if I can get the wrinkles in the pants to concentrate around my ankles, then the outfit would look more pulled together and edgy. IMO.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

iloveboots Thanks for the compliments.

Paris clubbing outfit:

Cloak vest

Hugo Boss shirt--I have another red one too, with a different design worn similarly with the vest

Seven Jeans

Nine West pumps/courts

All photographs appearing on this site under the username of kneehighs are the property of kneehighs. They are protected by the U.S. copyright laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of kneehighs.

Posted Image

kneehighs - Love it man! Did you get any comments regarding your outfit?

This is what I wore around my girlfriends home town on Saturday:

Posted Image

With Jacket:

Posted Image

Shoes were my Irene Scala Brown Courts - 3 inch heel.

I've had some good responses on the Fashion Spot - both complementing my sweater! :roll: So, the shoes have worked, they don't stand out, they've blended with the rest to make a great outfit I will wear again.

If you wanna know, I only had a couple of stares - one from a guy sat on ground at a bus stop and another from a woman in her car (my girlfriend spotted that one!). Fun! :wink:

Heel-D--nice oufit in pic 2. The sweater is indeed nice...thanks for the compliments. No comments were made on my outfit, cept in one case which I'll explain later....some girl from London actually! I'm starting to explore using some jewelry to spice up my outfits too. A plain necklace to start, not gold, not pearls, but some type of distressed and vintage bronze or silver...

As promised, I finally have a picture of me in my bargain blazer! Basically, I conjured up this today:

With Blazer:

Posted Image

Without Blazer:

Posted Image

Black Blazer.

Black Sweater

Charcoal DKNY Jeans

Nine West chunky heeled Courts.

I like it. I'm going to where this out in Paris next week. :roll:

Outstanding Heel-D, you'll fit right into the popular Parisian mold of dress...blazers are very popular there...love how your blazer elongates past your front pockets.

dr1819: Nice shoes...but why are Dansko shoes so expensize? I always see them when I'm searching on eBay and the prices are up there. kneehighs: Where are all the people in your Paris Club picture? lol And who took it? Who do you go clubbin with? Heel-D: Nice outfits, man! I dress similar to what you had on. I love the fitted blazer look with flare jeans and pumps myself. Now that it is warmer out, I'll have to try it again with my strappy heels.

....kneehighs: Where are all the people in your Paris Club picture? lol And who took it? Who do you go clubbin with?...

Lets see here. Im a traveling foreigner from ny in paris...so I started by going out alone. How else? I did make some new "friends" from Australia, London, Geneva, and Paris though--as I always chat up strangers wherever I find myself. A doctor from Paris that I mentioned in another thread chatted me up by complimenting my American accent, which he claimed was easier to understand than a British one. From there, we talked with similar interests about careers, life, women and clubbing. Soon, he asked me to join him on his weekend escapade around Paris, leading me to some of the most presigious clubs in Paris. I was dressed in stiletto pumps, blazer, and seven jeans the whole time. As far as who took the pic, I asked some girl who was sitting in a VIP Booth to take that pic.

Speaking of pics, where are your pics, lol?

I thought it was after the club was closing. The floor looks messy.

Yes, it was taken at closing time. My priority was not taking pics of myself in public, but just to have a good time.