Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

I see schoolgirls here wear uniform skirts over jeans often, usually after classes. Admittedly, I'm not a fan, but, good for you, freestyle.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

First time snow fell where I live this year - so I thought it might be nice to wear the skirt that has been sitting here for a few weeks now (waiting for exactly this kind of weather). I didnt't feel like wearing knee-high boots + leggings this time, so I searched the net and found quite a few people wearing this kind of skirt over jeans, so I did the same thing.

Black top with zipper at the back - made by myself from a Cashmere/cotton blend, Boss shirt, Tom Tailor Bootcut Jeans, Moncler Skirt, Moncler heeled boots.

Went grocery shopping this way. An old man waiting in line at the cash register made a face like he wanted to say something to me :blink: ... but kept it to himself in the end...

I've seen the style too, and for the life of me cannot find it on hand. But a few fashion blogs are showing guys wearing skirts that are relatively tailored for and don't look like kilts and "meggings" on underneath and the style that they depict is really nice I think. I'm not sure that jeans underneath would be for me, but you pull it off real well.

• 3 weeks later...

Sunny day today, so I thought I should take a better quality picture on my balcony (hard to look into the camera against the sun).

Here everyone is celebrating Carneval :pirate:, so I was a little more bold today - actually, I wasn't that much more bold, it was just that today some people dressed up, so it felt pretty much "normal" wearing something that is not the usual combo. Still, especially some older people stared at my outfit, while all other people on my way didn't even take a second look.

outfit02_zps0mzc7z2u.jpg

Tommy Hilfiger suede wedge boots, thermo-tights (it's still cold here), self-sewn Neoprene skirt, BOSS wool turtleneck, Aviatic wool blend jacket.

• Like 1

I really like this outfit on you, freestyle75!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 4 weeks later...

Rainy day today, so I couldn't take a photo on my balcony.

I bought a leather leggings from Balenciaga back in June 2014 and never managed to find the time to shorten it, which I finally did this morning.

outfit3_zpssijtqpuv.jpg

Personally, I always wanted to go out and about in an "all leather" outfit at some point in time (similar to this one), meaning biker jacket, leather leggings and cool heels. Okay... I didn't put on a biker jacket, but the leggings + wedges alone push the envelope very much IMHO.

Funny and at the same time disturbing: Nobody really cared - as always these days in a big city.

Wedges by Jil Sander, Leather Leggings by Balenciaga, Turtleneck sweater by a no-name online retailer, Dufflecoat by Burberry.

I bought a leather leggings from Balenciaga back in June 2014 and never managed to find the time to shorten it, which I finally did this morning.

outfit3_zpssijtqpuv.jpg

Personally, I always wanted to go out and about in an "all leather" outfit at some point in time (similar to this one), meaning biker jacket, leather leggings and cool heels. Okay... I didn't put on a biker jacket, but the leggings + wedges alone push the envelope very much IMHO.

Funny and at the same time disturbing: Nobody really cared - as always these days in a big city.

Wedges by Jil Sander, Leather Leggings by Balenciaga, Turtleneck sweater by a no-name online retailer, Dufflecoat by Burberry.

Wow! That's a fabulous outfit! You look sensational in it! Bravo, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

outfit3_zpssijtqpuv.jpg

Love this look!

Great outfit... Nice camera too.

I can't quite make it out in the picture, but are you wearing a belt over the turtleneck?  I think it would look good.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I can't quite make it out in the picture, but are you wearing a belt over the turtleneck?  I think it would look good.

Thanks - and ... no, just the turtleneck - I guess that's some dust on the camera sensor in the picture (need to get some sensor cleaning swabs for my smaller APS-sensor camera - only got the regular 36x24 sized camera cleaning swabs here for the second camera body).

But you are right, something like a scarf of something similar could add to the outfit. I own a couple of scarves but wear them very seldomly. Don't know why - I just never feel *that* cold around my neck :cheeky:

But you are right, something like a scarf of something similar could add to the outfit. I own a couple of scarves but wear them very seldomly. Don't know why - I just never feel *that* cold around my neck :cheeky:

I didn't mean anything around your neck, I was thinking of a belt worn high (belly button high) on the waist outside of the turtleneck.  The turtleneck seems long enough that a belt would look good.  A scarf instead of the belt would add a bit of flair that would also look good.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

outfit3_zpssijtqpuv.jpg

WOWOWOWOW! That outfit is amazing, everything is perfect with it!!!!!!!!

outfit3_zpssijtqpuv.jpg

Wow is right! You look so good in that outfit Freestyle, just fabalous!  I am a big fan of leather as well, you put together really well! Great job!

Guys, you make me happy - I hadn't expected THAT much of a positive feedback :happy:

The one thing I am still (sadly) missing is a perfect moto leather jacket. I am looking for one that doesn't have the boxy men's cut, but rather the female type cinched waist and also isn't as long as the men's version. That alone is not soooo hard to find, but what is more difficult: To find one where the seams are placed in a way that allow my tailor to remove the bust dart, so that it doesn't look odd on me. Finally, I would like one with a great leather quality, and that's where it usually ends.

I had found the perfect moto jacket at Belstaff last season, but they only produced it up to a (male equivalent) size "S", which is about two numbers too small for me. I just searched again and found two jackets that would even be available in my size.

This is the one by Alexander McQueen, which has a more "relaxed" fit, so my tailor would probably have to take the waist in a bit:

mcq_zpst2kcub9m.jpg

This one has a very relaxed fit, not sure whether I like this.

The other one is by Balenciaga:

balenciaga_zpsl8bl1q80.jpg

Depending on the picture, I like the jacket or I am not sure. The three left pictures really look okay to me.

The bust dart ("princess seam") is the first bummer, as it will be difficult to fix. Finally, the right picture shows that the jacket is very short (56 cm / 22 inches in my size, which is a french 44 or US 12), which might make it look strange if you have broader shoulders.

What do you think of these two jackets?

Would you guys buy any of these (money aside) ?

--- EDIT:

Oh well *sigh*... I searched more pictures on these two jackets and compared the length of the second one to the shortest cropped jacket I own. Jacket #2 is really too short. My shortest jacket is 1 1/2 inches longer, and already is quite short, so that would really be too short. From the pictures I found, jacket #1 is really a loose fit, meaning that it even doesn't look good on the anorexic models that normally make any jacket look good.

I probably have to search for the perfect moto a bit longer... :sad:

Hi Freestyle, well they both look pretty good, having them short is really an issue. On your second picture is there 2 jackets shown? The last frame does not look like the start of the strip. The last frame looks better. I agree the more you look at Moto jackets the more it takes some time to find the right one.

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ has quite a few Moto jackets, JW Andersen has a nice one.

I too have been looking for a moto jacket as well so your timing is good, will keep looking..

Hi - the second picture shows two jackets which are basically the same except for the zippers / metal, which is silver-colored in the right picture and black in the left. Unfortunately this jacket is really too short.

I am skipping over Luisaviaroma when it comes to jackets, as they seldomly have an Italian size 48 in stock :-(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, but your legs seen rather "skinny" in those boots, thas all-other-wise looking good!

Took some photos on the Riverside of Jacksonville.  It was really therapeutic to walk around freely and take photos.  I think this was truly what I needed to get the wheel turning.  At any rate would love to hear what you all think.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow is right! You look so good in that outfit Freestyle, just fabalous!  I am a big fan of leather as well, you put together really well! Great job!

Hi Freestyler, that out fit you have put together is absolutely terrific, and if us  guys wear this type of clothing in public & show we can look great in heels , tights , skirts etc that horrible drag queen image that most people have of a guy in heels /skirts will disappear ( no offence to those who do drag queen style )

very well done indeed    

cheers from Melbourne Australia

Hey Newfie, love your look too with those multi coloured stilletos , whats NOT to like about your look   Fantastic :clap:

At all: Sorry for not posting for so long, I've had (and still have) lots and lots of work at my office. I "sort of" got promoted after my previous boss left; I can keep that promotion if I do a great job, so I've been working throughout the weekends non-stop for the last few weeks.

@hiheellover23:

Wow, you are bold. Personally, although I have some stilettos sitting here, I've yet to work up the courage to go out in them. Then again, you are so muscular that probably no one argues with you ;-)

@Newfie:

First: I am a great fan of you, so please don't take my comment on the open-toe heels personally.

I am not a big fan of open-toe shoes, so I wouldn't like first pair even if it was in a more subtle color. The candy color pushes the pair over the top for me - I wouldn't want to see those shoes on anybody. To me, they look a bit too cheap, too bright, too ... jeez... too everything!

BUT: I like the outfit you combined with them. Nice.

I really like the date night outfit of you. It looks very casual - makes heels look like something a guy could wear every day, which is exactly how it should be. And: You also look quite comfortable / relaxed in them.

@malinheels:

Thank you!

Now that it has become warmer I struggle a bit, as I am still lacking stuff that I can combine with the leather leggings on top (long-shirt, etc.). I am probably going to sew something on my own that I can combine with them or narrow cut trousers.

@Freestyle75

Thanks so much for the comments!

I totally agree with you on the peep toes. Every word! I'm not usually a fan either but I tried these on and they fit so well, and I got them second hand for $10 so I figured I'd have some fun with them. I'd never wear this out unless there was a very specific venue that called for such an outlandish outfit haha.

The other outfit, I've been wanting to wear my faux litas more often, and that just seemed to work. I usually try to let my heels blend into my outfits more than be a focal point. Thanks again :)