Do you wear your heels outside?

Firefox

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lowe heel wrote:

Yes, I am almost sad the shopping season is almost over.

My gosh, where I live it's always open season on shoe shopping. I've bought some of my most favorite shoes during the summer season. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I know. I do a lot of shopping other times of the year, but Christmas has an almost Halloween-like quality to it, with people carrying half a dozen shopping bags making their ways through a crowded mall. I found it a great time wear heels. During this period I managed a few "firsts". Went out with wearing purple pointed stiletto boots. Before that I was a bacl or brown guy. Also went out with fully exposed heel. All without any trouble.

At the end of December, and even now, I occassionaly wear my womens 2" heel boots ( Lucita by Fabco Shoes ). I work at a university, with 8 male professors ( full-time professors ) . A few have noticed; and I think that it's OK with 2--2.5" heel; not 3" heel. I walk everywhere ( no car ), so I *DO* wear my 2" heels in public; with black (mens) jeans, and dark blue ( mens ) jeans. My sister wears nice boots ( she is 37 ); wish I could wear boots in the presence of family ( I live alone ) . Happy New Year! Best regards,

/signed/ Joe in North-east New Jersey USA ///

• 2 years later...

I am what I am and I will wear what I want , where I want, and when I want and don't care who doesn't like it. If I can't be my self, than who can I be. I think i've said this before. Yes, I wear my heels outside, to the movies, shopping, local and not so local and even to church. It's no big deal. It's only shoes.

real men wear heels

hooray johnieheel for someone else upfront about it who doesnt give a fk !! Nor do i; i do give consideration to where i'm gonna be, ie not 4" stilettos when visiting clients, (but 3" wedges yes), and always make the look seem natural and colour coordinated, not just a regular t shirt and jeans guy with heels on. eg tonite white jacket, black and white striped shirt, black nails, white linen trousers, black and white 4" patent sandals.

when I'm able to go out, then all the time, like jonnieheel, I do NOT care who sees me OR what they think, I have the right to wear what I like, where I like how I like! you only do have but one life to live & in the cosmic perspective-in ain't long either, so as long as you dont hurt others you have the right!

I wear them as often as I can, but find it easier with friends around. My friends know about my crazy shoes and don't have any problems with it. I know that wearing them alone can be a headache sometimes. Like anything, discretion is needed. My vehicle once broke down while returning from the big city, and I was stuck there by the highway wearing my 4" platform rocker boots. Fortunately, it was in the evening, and despite having to deal with tow truck drivers and the like, I got thru the situation with no bumps or bruises. The next day was a bit hairier, with the various mechanics and grease monkeys giving me jaundiced stares. Still, nobody assaulted me, I got the car fixed and made it home alive. I believe in my right to wear what I please, but I'm also a bit wary of my fellow man. Such is life.

I barely wear mine out in public just because the kids that live in the area know me and hate me. I wear them more around the house and ive found it is hard to drive a standerd with my shoe type.

Why do they hate you?

real men wear heels

that i dont know. it was pretty hard for me in high school and i wasnt even wearing heels than i was dressing like a normal guy and i still got made fun for some odd reason. so that has really made hard on me now to wear what i want.

that i dont know. it was pretty hard for me in high school and i wasnt even wearing heels than i was dressing like a normal guy and i still got made fun for some odd reason. so that has really made hard on me now to wear what i want.

Don't want to get to far off subject but I had the same problem. I was short, red hair and freckles. My dad instiled the fear of my own shadow in me so I got beat up all the time. Look At me now! GRRRRRRRRR!!!Posted Image

real men wear heels

And now, it's time for revenge! 8)

98jeeptj

I was also made fun of at primary school, got beaten up often and so on, and so on. Heel, pardon: hell on earth. That was an important period for me though: I didn't conform to their expectations. I never did, and I proved to myself that my will is strong enough to do what I want to, not what the masses want me to. I ain't tired of being a rebel because it never was a pose, something superficial. I've alwayds been that way.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Of course I wear my heels outside! What's the purpose of having them if you don't wear them in the big, bad public. I never fail to find it exhilirating and just plain fun as hell to be on an outing (usually at the mall) in the heels of my choice. While some of us might not have the courage to wear their heels outside (and I fully understand that, I was like that once too), but once you muster up the nerve to venture out, you'll find yourself having fun and wishing you had done that sooner.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Haven't had to many people laugh at me lately or wanta try and beat me up with or without heels on. LOL I really am still very modest and gental. O, Don't tell anybody but I still don't know how to fight.LOL

real men wear heels

This past friday, some of my friends and I ahd gone to a local club that was having "kink" night... You know, dressing up in whatever, leather, chaps, etc... Well all of my friends that went kind of found out about my boot fetish because a girl that went with us knew of my secret, and wanted to wear a pair of them out. How was I to explain that to everyone else? Easy, I told them the truth... So anyway we are out and as we are leaving my friend's feet are hurting her from wearing the boots... I say then take them off, but she replies, what will I wear? At this point my "kink" consisted of a boy scout uniform with knee high socks and hiking shoes... Needless to say they suggested I wear the boots, and they'd even pay me! I laughed because at that point I would have worn them anyway! So I took off the shoes, and wore these knee high boots around fully exposed (I had shorts on so it was a little different than just seeing the bottoms...) I will post up a picture once they are emailed to me... it was awesome! I am now ready for winter where I can comfortably street heel...

I wish there was a gothic/fetish party in my area sometime soon... it's always nice to try new ideas. I'm planning to buy myself black nail enamel, dark red lipstick and mascara- I opt for hardcore androgynous look rather than "typical" en femme. Like I say, I'm gonna "dress like a woman who dresses like a man" 8). Oh, and I'll receive my new glasses on Thursday, so I'll look much nicer.

• 2 months later...

My beloved wears five inch heels to work, every day. They're Gothic platform ankle boots -- Demonia Slush-62 models, and occasionally Ellie 557-Dolly models -- and he used to get a lot of comments about them. The comments stopped abruptly when he demonstrated that he could kick a 35-yard field goal in those boots.

He started wearing them because they correct a flaw in his walk that was causing him severe pain in his lower body, but he admits that he gets a kick out of the double-takes people do, and try to conceal, when they see his footwear.

With love,

Fetiche

http://highheelsite.blogspot.com

That's very nice to read. I love these boots and would definitely buy them someday- even though I'm not a big fan of platforms. The cone-shaped heels are gorgeous, and they appeal to me more than stillettos! I'm into the fetish/gothic lifestyle really much.