Do you wear your heels outside?

Firefox

I did wear high heels outside in the middle of the night, walking around the neighborhood. Now it's restricted to indoor wear, but I only wear 6" platforms with open toes. And I always go to sleep with a pair of heels on. They make sleep seem so much more peaceful for me.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take the dog for a walk in my platform heels and at home I wear allkind of HH. depending on the mood. Now I have take the courage to drive in my HH to and from work. Last Friday I bought a lovely pair of red suede boots with metalheel, I have to admit it was the first time I asked the storelady if I could try both boots before buying. I was nervous, but she was alright with it and even complemented the way they looked. My next step is doing the shopping in the shoppingmall. Wish me good luck :smile: FL

FoxyLady

My beloved wears five inch heels to work, every day. They're Gothic platform ankle boots -- Demonia Slush-62 models, and occasionally Ellie 557-Dolly models -- and he used to get a lot of comments about them. The comments stopped abruptly when he demonstrated that he could kick a 35-yard field goal in those boots.

He started wearing them because they correct a flaw in his walk that was causing him severe pain in his lower body, but he admits that he gets a kick out of the double-takes people do, and try to conceal, when they see his footwear.

With love,

Fetiche

http://highheelsite.blogspot.com

Fetiche,

and what about you, do you wear HighHeels or platforms?

FL

FoxyLady

I take the dog for a walk in my platform heels and at home I wear allkind of HH. depending on the mood.

Now I have take the courage to drive in my HH to and from work.

Last Friday I bought a lovely pair of red suede boots with metalheel, I have to admit it was the first time I asked the storelady if I could try both boots before buying. I was nervous, but she was alright with it and even complemented the way they looked.

My next step is doing the shopping in the shoppingmall.

Wish me good luck :smile:

FL

Hi foxylady

nice one! in which shop did you try the boots on ?

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I went out in 6" stiletto pumps on thursday and walked past some guys digging the road with barely a comment. I was in girl mode though but even so... I had to change into 4.5" boots on the bus because I found that they were a little too big and were slipping off my heels. I nearly always wear 3" heels in male mode.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.