Leaning heels erotic?

bantimala123

Hi there!

I cant be the only one, seeing over and over again, girls who seem to cant walk in their heels properly. But last weekend i saw a girl, who really walked gracefully and with so much sexyness, but her heels looked very crooked and leaning.

I cant get over it, it was so damn sexy. Its like an old instinct for me, want to help this girl and get her comfortable.

Anyone can relate? Anyone sometimes sees that too? Anyone photos of that?

I cant be the only one :P 

8489599661_4d316ee9d8_c.jpg

Edited by bantimala123
  • Like 1

It's common.  What do you mean by "her heels looked so done?"  I understand that to mean "her heels were worn out, old and dilapidated".  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Unless I was wearing heels myself, I wouldn't say something to a stranger though. If I was wearing heels and had the impulse to say something, I'd say something like "You look great in those heels. Guys can rock them too! (then finger point at my heels)."  She'd probably look surprised. Then from there in a playful way I'd say "heel toe, heel toe in a straight line right?"  And see where it goes.

• Like 2

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I past a tall fellow and great white tall heeled boots the other day in the airport.  Didn't want to be rude, or creepy, but kind of followed him to his gate.  Complimented his boots, he smiled and thanked me...  Felt good

• Like 3

16 hours ago, kneehighs said:

It's common.  What do you mean by "her heels looked so done?"  I understand that to mean "her heels were worn out, old and dilapidated".  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Unless I was wearing heels myself, I wouldn't say something to a stranger though. If I was wearing heels and had the impulse to say something, I'd say something like "You look great in those heels. Guys can rock them too! (then finger point at my heels)."  She'd probably look surprised. Then from there in a playful way I'd say "heel toe, heel toe in a straight line right?"  And see where it goes.

By  "her heels looked so done" i meant, they were leaning as she walked. Like the tower of Pisa actually :D

Found another Pic of this phenomenon

Screenshot 2024-01-20 012942.png

And another

Screenshot 2024-01-20 013523.png

• Like 1

It's a sign of  bone misalignment. The image of the red boots is real severe. I have the same issue to a lesser extent on my left leg. Given enough time my left heels almost always to the same thing. It's always my left shoes that require heel tip replacement 1st. It's a natural issue that a person must just live with. For that reason I can't put the hundreds of miles on my heels like Melrose. It doesn't matter how good the shoes are either, they all do it. 

But is it kinda mildly sexy for you?

45 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

It's a sign of  bone misalignment. The image of the red boots is real severe. I have the same issue to a lesser extent on my left leg. Given enough time my left heels almost always to the same thing. It's always my left shoes that require heel tip replacement 1st. It's a natural issue that a person must just live with. For that reason I can't put the hundreds of miles on my heels like Melrose. It doesn't matter how good the shoes are either, they all do it. 

Another one

Screenshot 2024-01-20 013317.png

I agree. I have a much less issue as explained earlier. I'm often able to twist the Iast (the steel plate inside the shoe) but if that doesn't work I just move on to the next pair. 

It's also really bad on tile floors. As often as I walk around in my 5 inch stilettos I don't need to have my heel slipping out from underneath me.

I just celebrated my 68th birthday. I have been wearing high heels for more than 50 years.  I have never experienced any problem like what is shown here.  For the life of me, I don’t understand how anyone could function wearing shoes that fit as shown. Besides being unsightly and most uncomfortable, they could be considered downright awkward and dangerous.  Needless to say, if I had that problem, I wouldn’t ever wear heels.

Edited by Bubba136
Wording
  • Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I think leaning heels look awful and dangerous. I expect an ankle injury at any moment. When my heels start to lean, I check the tip. If the heel tip is not worn, then the shoe is faulty and needs to be disposed of and replaced.

Seeing others with leaning heels I ponder about the reason - either he/she has never spent time learning to walk correctly or the heel tip is badly worn and needs replacing.

Walking in high heels can be challenging and many never manage to get above a medium 3 inch heel. I always admire those girls and boys who can walk correctly without leaning in heels of 4 inches (10cms) or higher, and walk with confidence, looking superb

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

I just celebrated my 68th birthday. I have been wearing high heels for more than 50 years.  I have never experienced any problem like what is shown here.  For the life of me, I don’t understand how anyone could function wearing shoes that fit as shown. Besides being unsightly and most uncomfortable, they could be considered downright awkward and dangerous.  Needless to say, if I had that problem, I wouldn’t ever wear heels.

Hey youngster,

Sometimes its not the shoes but the surface; walk on cobblestones or wet slippery surfaces (in stilletoes). You have no choice. The only time I have fallen was on a rounded uneven surface of cement 'tiles'. But I have had a leg slip out from under me.

• Like 1

I was thinking more or less about position of the ankles shown in the pictures rather then the affect that any uneven or damaged surface might cause. I have also noticed that the natural construction of the human leg causes the feet to cup slightly from the inside towards the outside of each other, tilting slightly towards the center to a point where when the heel is placed on the ground, the ankle is bent slightly towards the outside creating an impression that the heel is more to the inside than in the center of the foot.  It appears that the higher the heel, the more noticeable the illusion.

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I fell down a pot hole recently and did sone soft tissue damage to my right ankle. Went for an X-ray the next day, all was fine, nothing broken. However, was told that I have broken my ankle a few times before. I remember the first podiatrist I got my feet checked out with suggested it will be 3-5 years before I will start to possibly wear heels, even for a day a week for pain relief will be coming. He said he could not pin point how and why it was. Well, this is possibly it.

The leaning heels are a thing I want to avoid, they don't look look right for me.

Im almost healed, I’m going to start my training again as I’m a runner. Start off slow.

I think I’m going to start looking for a few pairs of heels with a 3-3.5 inch heel on them. I’m more pain free on heels than in trainers or flat shoes. I think I’m going to have fun with them eventually. A stiletto or a few will be eventually bought.

4 hours ago, VirginHeels said:

... However, was told that I have broken my ankle a few times before.

Did you remember breaking your ankle? I know ankles can be painful.

7 hours ago, Cali said:

Did you remember breaking your ankle? I know ankles can be painful.

Answer to that is no. One is over 20 years old, I can remember one spell when I was at school, another maybe 10 years ago. The others are classed as breaks, however are not breaks as my ligaments are so powerful they can pull bone from bone. I’ve got a pain threshold that’s high. Plus those now seen as toxic words “man up” with a bit of piss and vinegar courage get me there I suppose.

On 2/14/2024 at 7:33 PM, VirginHeels said:

I fell down a pot hole recently and did sone soft tissue damage to my right ankle. Went for an X-ray the next day, all was fine, nothing broken. However, was told that I have broken my ankle a few times before. I remember the first podiatrist I got my feet checked out with suggested it will be 3-5 years before I will start to possibly wear heels, even for a day a week for pain relief will be coming. He said he could not pin point how and why it was. Well, this is possibly it.

The leaning heels are a thing I want to avoid, they don't look look right for me.

Im almost healed, I’m going to start my training again as I’m a runner. Start off slow.

I think I’m going to start looking for a few pairs of heels with a 3-3.5 inch heel on them. I’m more pain free on heels than in trainers or flat shoes. I think I’m going to have fun with them eventually. A stiletto or a few will be eventually bought.

May I suggest that starting in heels again, is better with wedges. Rebuild the ankle muscles in wedge heels which are broad and comfortable. Then conversion back to stilettos should be much easier.

• Like 1

I actually had some exposure to "lean" lately, but don't know if I want to go to all the trouble to attempt to post a photo. I don't know how to make the phone do what I want it to do without severely compromising image quality. In any case, I think I'm preaching to the choir when I say that unless one is cocking a heel to one side to pose cutely for a photo, lean is bad.

In the instant case, the story involves my fashionista friend from Vietnam, the image of whom is memorialized elsewhere. I noticed fairly soon after meeting that day that one of her boot heels was a bit wonky. It appeared to be attached to the boot at a non-perpendicular angle. She said that she had had these boots for four years, which is quite a long time when you're talking about the price point that she's able to afford. I had plenty of other more important things to talk about in a limited time, so I didn't even bring up the crooked heel. She compensated well for the defect, but it was obviously there (obvious to people like us, anyway). The way she gets away with it is a certain amount of skill for sure, but also the fact that she doesn't wear her heels like I wear mine. I guarantee you these boots rarely see the light of day. They are for show, they are not a way of life.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to reopen the subject noted here, but I had an interesting experience yesterday afternoon that reminded me of the this thread.  On my way home from church I stopped at a drug store to pick up some vitamin supplements.  Their was a fashionably dressed beautiful young woman looking at some over the counter medicine in the same isle.  I couldn’t help noticing her outfit because she was better dressed than any other woman I had seen all morning.  I took notice of her shoes that she was wearing.  Much to my surprise, she was wearing pare of black leather pumps with 4 1/2” wedge heels.  While they looked presentable, they had that “often” worn look. But what really peaked my interest, besides the fact that I had an identical pair in my closet at home that I wear quite frequently, was I noticed that the shoes leaned in the same manner described in this thread.  In fact the angle they leaned was so acute that the heel caps were worn to a point that caused the shoes on both feet to lean outwards to a degree that they looked uncomfortable.  That being said, what is even more curious to me is why she wore that particular pair of shoes when she was so beautifully dressed.  In my opinion, they spoiled her overall appearance.  

• Like 1

Looking at the slanted angle of these heel wearers reminds me of those YouTube videos showing vehicles with wobbling or slanted tires. Invariably the dashcam then shows a tire flying off or the vehicle crashing into something. It just doesn’t look promising. HinH

• Like 1