The Freestyling World Of Pumpcat

Curt

I like a mixture of both genders. Just like my name. Ashley was a mans name a long time ago, and now it is a girls name completely. ...

Ashley.

In the UK, Ashley is quite a common male name and has no specific effeminate connotations. I am surprised to hear that it is no longer a male name in the US, if that is indeed the case. My wife has a male cousin Ashley (who lives in the US!) and I know at least two blokes in England with that name.

Maybe you should adopt a name that is less 'masculine' to make your point! Fifi? Cuddles? :penitent:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fifi? No way! Don't tempt me! You guys know how I am with no inhibitions. I really don't care how the general public thinks of me. I dress0the way I feel comfortable and feel good about myself. I love the way I look and I owe a lot to you guys for giving me acceptance to be myself. I hope I've inspired others to me themselves as well.

Hi all! I've tried peeptoe sandals for the first time today. 4.5" heels! They looked good, but I gotta paint my toes now. The salesgirl said they looked great on me. I'm to the point where nothing is too crazy. I went to the new fluevog shoe store in toronto today. I met a friend that used to work in the other toronto location(she is the manager in the calgary location now). I had a great time. I have to intention shopping anywhere else. What colour do you recommend I paint my toes? You guys know I wear a lot of black and dark colours I was thinking black or dark green or purple. I love the feeling of my feet being cool in the summer.

I think you can wear any color you want as a guy these days. Anything goes. Google nail polish for men. I love copper, and have some copper jewelry, so I like to paint my finger and toe nails with a copper shade. Thursday I got mine painted a satin rose shade of copper that my wife likes (and has on the same color this week!). We match! Steve

Thanks steve! I know how much you like sandals. I only wish I tried them on earlier. They look so nice and my feet are so cool. I think I'm going to go with green polish. My parents asked me why I wear heel, straighten my hair and wear tight clothes all the time. I just blurted out: you guys ever think that I'm transgendered? I didn't want to tell them, I just want to keep dressiing the way I want the live my life the way I want. My shrink said that I don't have to tell anyone if you are happy with your look and don't want to take it any further. Looks like I'm going to have some serious conversations soon. Well at least the cat is out of the bag. Ill be better off in the long run. You guys think I did the right thing? I feel better I don't have to hide behind anything anymore. If your parents love you, they can't disown you, right?

Do you live on your own? I think so, if I see your pics. Whatever happens, heels and clothes should never ruin the great parent-child relationship. If your parents can't get on well with it, I think it's best to respect them in that. It does however not seem like they totally hate it, so I wish you good luck! My parents seem to have accepted the fact that I wear heels. Not that I'm allowed to do it anywhere and anytime I want, I still do it in private, but they don't forbid it or try to get me away from the idea of men in heels. It's good.

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

It's all about respect. Respect your parents, and treat them as you know they would like to be treated, with respect. You can rebel on your own and make decisions that they would not approve of if you want to when you're on your own, but if you live in their house, or visit in their house, act the way they would like you to, and wear what they will tolerate without causing stress. And remember, they were young once and did the same crazy stuff to their parents! lol Steve

Today I wore my american eagle artist jeans. They are a size 2 with a 35.5" inseam. Skin tight with some mild flare at the hem. I love them. They can be worn with pumps or over boots and could be worn under tall boots. I finally figured out how to pull off the over the pants boot look. I make sure the pants are quite tight so they don't bunch up, and choose boots with sort of wide shafts so I don't look like I'm going to ride a horse. I like boots with nice straps and buckles. My fluevog arresto boots are my all-time favorite. Inside half-zip, nice buckle over the instep, all suede, 3.5" goth heels, colourful piping detail up the inside and the out side of the shafts and an adjustment strap at the top of the shaft. I might be able to ditch the girl bit, I'm working hard at it with my shrink. I think I can be happy witg myself. After all, I can dress anyway I want anyway. I don't want to hide behind anything and be myself. But one step at a time. Today I wore my artist jeans with 4.5" ankle booties, a button down shirt and a leather jacket. I went out to dinner like this. I'm trying to create a rick owens runway look that guys are dressing like over in europe. Google rick owens fashion show on youtube, and you'll see giys and girls strutting down the runway in the same tight pants and high heel boots. Its so cool to try and erase the gender lines. What we do in the site is what designers want to bring out, but they are afraid that the market will be too small to make a profit from it. But I'll still be interested in womans fashion. That's where the glamour and beauty is. Clothing is all about making the human form look better. And feel better aboout yourself. Since dressing really fashionable(cool heels and various clothes to compliment them) I've gotten many great comments from. Women. Mostly out of the blue. Women gave all the great fashion choices, if a woman likes my style, or wants to incorporate some of it into her look, then I must be doing something right. Ash

Great read,Ash! Another American Eagle fan I see. I think the girl will always be a part of you, Ash. I think your delving into fashion keeps her appeased and under control. You're maximizing the hand you've been dealt, so go for it. I am so behind your fashion sense based on what I've seen so far. It is amazing how clothes can make us feel. I recently have added a women's black pinstripe blazer with black satin lapels and waist darts to my wardrobe rotation. To my amazement it fits me well even buttoned up. With a graphic tee, AE skinny jeans and heels, well this is my new spring look. I feel damn good wearing it too. Keep it up, dude.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I recently have added a women's black pinstripe blazer with black satin lapels and waist darts to my wardrobe rotation. To my amazement it fits me well even buttoned up. With a graphic tee, AE skinny jeans and heels, well this is my new spring look.

Sounds like it's time for a summer avatar.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Great look!

Not really sure I'm a fan of that curved heel, but you make it work.

Glad you found heels while you were young. You will have longer to enjoy then.

Shafted - The definition of "cool" is a personal thing. One persons,cool is another persons plane and another persons outrageous.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I'm not exactly young, but never old for fashion. But I havnt even scratched the surface on what some of you guys are doing. Just keeping it real.

Thanks guys! I went out with a friend today. I had the boots over skinny jeans on. I said: does this look weird? Should I put my pants over the boots? He said: don't change a thing! Those chunky look so awesome. Who cares what. Others think. If women really love it, then why cover them up. There you go guys! Friends loving the style. He respected that I have the ability to wear whatever I want.

Hey shafted, we have to see what that blazer looks like! If it looks good, I might get one for myself!

Your wish has been granted. Check out my gallery.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Sounds like it's time for a summer avatar.

That happened too.

I was on the subway yesterday and a woman went nuts for my boots. She asked me where I bought them, how much they were. She just loved the look of them. I guess you can't go wrong with suede knee boots with some nice color and flashy buckles. I went to a vintage shop and talked to a couple girls about style. She asked me where I bought my jeans. She was looking for really long flare jeans because she is about six foot. Btw, she was wearing 4" heels. So she would be 6"4". Cool!! She said she loves my style. I told them they can dress anyway they want to. I said there is no way I'm going to wear lame mens shoes. Not going to happen! The other girl really liked me. Next time I see her, I'm going to ask her out. I didn't want to do too much too soon.

I was on the subway yesterday and a woman went nuts for my boots. She asked me where I bought them, how much they were. She just loved the look of them. I guess you can't go wrong with suede knee boots with some nice color and flashy buckles. I went to a vintage shop and talked to a couple girls about style. She asked me where I bought my jeans. She was looking for really long flare jeans because she is about six foot. Btw, she was wearing 4" heels. So she would be 6"4". Cool!! She said she loves my style. I told them they can dress anyway they want to. I said there is no way I'm going to wear lame mens shoes. Not going to happen! The other girl really liked me. Next time I see her, I'm going to ask her out. I didn't want to do too much too soon.

Did you ever try an insta-date? You can meet a girl for the first time and within minutes literally be doing a date over dinner, wine, drinks. If next time you go to the vintage shop and get the girls number, text her literally while you are physically present with her. If you are standing in front of her, text something like, "Who's that guy with the movie star looks standing right in front of you?" (that always gets a laugh)

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Did you ever try an insta-date? You can meet a girl for the first time and within minutes literally be doing a date over dinner, wine, drinks. If next time you go to the vintage shop and get the girls number, text her literally while you are physically present with her. If you are standing in front of her, text something like, "Who's that guy with the movie star looks standing right in front of you?" (that always gets a laugh)

That's something I might actually try doing one time... It could work!

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

i finally have some new pics for you guys. ive been wearing these boots for the last two days 24/7. so comfortable. maybe a bit too hookerish for you guys. they are all day stompers with the hidden platform. believe it or not, they are only 3" heels. i have then in black as well, but i think i love this colour better. ive been getting awesome comments from women pretty much every day. thats not why i wear heels. i wear themm because they are so awesome, and getting some great attention, makes it that much better! hope you like them.

post-18564-0-91521100-1370222253_thumb.j

post-18564-0-91900600-1370222293_thumb.j