Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

On 10/7/2023 at 10:58 PM, NrthEastHeel said:

2 new recent purchases. Brown thigh high snakeskin boots, with 5" stiletto heel. And grey/blue knee high snakeskin slim block heel boots, with 4 inch heel. Both super comfortable to wear :)1.thumb.jpg.c306fa39cb6509b083636ebd6b28a95f.jpg2.thumb.jpg.a068770fd7df7d25e2f2c6234f7632f8.jpg

Those OTK boots are awesome!   OTK boots are my absolute fave!   I am so glad fall is here I can get some walking miles in!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, CAT said:

Those OTK boots are awesome!   OTK boots are my absolute fave!   I am so glad fall is here I can get some walking miles in!

They are awesome indeed.  Just tried to send you a message here but it says you "can not receive messages".   Hoping all is well, looking forward to catching up soon.   Don

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice boots, NEH.   In relation to having a wide range of footwear to choose from, your small feet will be a blessing.   I'm assuming that the rest of you is in proportion! 😆

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Wow size 7.5 U.S. I have never seen a male foot that small. You have unlimited options at your feet so to speak. 

Curious, how tall are you flat footed?

Im 5'4". I am blessed for shoes size in heels and boots. :)

3 hours ago, NrthEastHeel said:

Does your height (or lack of it!) encourage you to wear heels?   And do you wear them openly in public, in male mode or otherwise?

3 hours ago, NrthEastHeel said:

I would give my left nut to be in a smaller size shoe, I am an 11 for 90% would like to be down to an 8 or 9 even, so much more to choose from.   I am truly jealous!

(and btw, I have my right nut, nothing wrong with it, it just a saying lol)

20 hours ago, Puffer said:

Does your height (or lack of it!) encourage you to wear heels?   And do you wear them openly in public, in male mode or otherwise?

No my desire to wear heels has always been purely on the visual attraction towards heels.

20 hours ago, CAT said:

I would give my left nut to be in a smaller size shoe, I am an 11 for 90% would like to be down to an 8 or 9 even, so much more to choose from.   I am truly jealous!

(and btw, I have my right nut, nothing wrong with it, it just a saying lol)

Its a real hassle finding mens shoes wirh size 5 feet though 😂

On 11/1/2023 at 4:12 AM, NrthEastHeel said:

My latest pair of boots, KG Carvela "Specious", leather ankle boots. 4.5" heel (doesn't sound too high, but i have a size 5uk foot, about 7.5us (38eu), so has a nice arch for my small foot :)

The front zip caught my attention :)

2023-10-26_04-45-01.jpg

2023-10-26_04-23-10.jpg

2023-10-26_04-45-37.jpg

fh24jdbn.png

bgvom44a.png

beautiful boots, you look great

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder, Christmas time is a perfect time to find that perfect "gift" for that heel lover in your life (you?). And it's the season to find sales (music to my ears). Just be a wise shopper.

I have a ankle boot coming next week.  If it fits, I'll post a picture. Otherwise, it goes back asap. 

Speak about sales. I just purchase another pair of Jessica Simpson's Lexie Boots, knee highs for under $40 (usd) from DSW. I have a pair already and wear them all the time. This will be my back up pair; besides how can you say NO when they are under $40?

• Like 2

My latest heel purchase finally can in.  First time even trying a Journee product.

These are from the Journee Collection (whatever that is) called Markie Stiletto Booties.

I got them because I’m looking for something in this color tone – gray. My normal size is 10, but I got them in a size 11 because of the pointed toes. However, they are too large. You just cant win.  So, I’m going to exchange them for a smaller size.

MarkieH.JPG

MarkiecloseupH.jpg

• Like 4

I have many pairs of stilettoes: sandals, booties and knee highs.  The only heels I don't wear are pumps.  My feet weren't made for pumps and pumps are not made to fit my feet.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 3:32 AM, StockingTop said:

These by Asos, went for a size bigger and they're fine on x

406752474_1284832522203808_3359392344774957540_n.thumb.jpg.c30dc618a22a8c19b0e1e27f74b53f99.jpg

Ideal for wearing whilst flying, instead of compression stockings - at least until evacuation becomes necessary!

• Like 1

ASOS boots.

These are comfortable, I did however have to "fix" the heel height. I added a 1/4" or 6mm insert on the heel to balance the height other wise the heel was leaning tip foward towards the toes. This condition wouldn't have lasted very long while wearing as my weight would have been off center just standing much less walking. The insert brings the height to 4 & 7/8" or 121 mm. Easy walking almost lowish. Took them for a walk to Walmart for supplies this morning, no issues. Do love the metal (Allen screw) heel to cement floor sound.

Hope all had a grood Christmas and all will have a great new year, Joe.

IMG_4223.JPG

IMG_4224.JPG

IMG_4225.JPG

• Like 9