388 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Heel's for men?

• Yes They Can
    • Yes but only for home
    • Yes but only with rigth outfit
    • Only in Bed
    • Im not to trilled with the idea
    • They should stay away from pink heel's

I tend to think it would depend on what they are worn with and how confident the wearer is. it seems to me that if someone has enough confidence, they can pull off anything. In general though, if you are going to wear heels, why get hung up on colors?

It's so odd that the men that laid the foundation of the U.S. and the counterparts of there time, wore heels, stack ones. Some of the shoes were embroidery with elaborate designs, pastel colors from off whites to pink hues. The heels were lavish in there designs. They also wore boots, calf, over the knee, and thigh length boots, some with high heels some low heels. Never have I ever heard any negative statements about them. There was never any speculation about them. Where in the world did the men get bumped out of having beautiful foot ware. Just does not seem fair that the people that wrote the book of fashion cut us out of it. How in the world did all this change locking men out. It boggles my mind. Sorry to jump up on a soap box but I am going to with my heels on. I just wonder who it was that said "OK Men you can have your boots and heels anymore" ~ponders~ May be it's time to return to our roots and reclaim our heels and Boots.

It has been a number of years ago but one day I wore a bright, pink, man's dress shirt to work with a solid black tie and black slacks. You would not believe all of the razzing I got from about every man in the office for wearing a pink shirt. And some of the women made silly comments, too. I don't know, maybe it's just the color pink. I wore that shirt many more times until I wore it out. As much as I enjoy wearing high heels in public, I wish I had a pair of pink high heels to wear with that outfit. Who knows what kind of comments I would have gotten.:wave:

I had a Pink dress shirt at one time. That was years ago when I wore ties to work too. I'll never wear a tie again unless it comes with a six figure salary. Never liked the idea of tying a noose around my neck.

Speaking of pink - - A local high school football team decided that since October was breast cancer awareness month, the whole team wore pink socks at all the games. All they got was positive responses. I do have to wonder what happened on the field though. Maybe all the razzing on the field caused this team to push harder since they have beaten all of their opponenets by huge margins.

Speaking of pink - - A local high school football team decided that since October was breast cancer awareness month, the whole team wore pink socks at all the games. All they got was positive responses. I do have to wonder what happened on the field though. Maybe all the razzing on the field caused this team to push harder since they have beaten all of their opponenets by huge margins.

Hell, NFL teams have been doing that for the last few weeks now. Cleats, wristbands, socks, towels, ballcaps on the sidelines, you name it. Would I make fun of, say, Ray Lewis for wearing pink? Not if I want to stay out of intensive care! :wave:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hell, NFL teams have been doing that for the last few weeks now. Cleats, wristbands, socks, towels, ballcaps on the sidelines, you name it. Would I make fun of, say, Ray Lewis for wearing pink? Not if I want to stay out of intensive care! :wave:

Now, in regards to the NFL wearing pink accessorite. There is a whole, complete line of uniform accessories that include the color "Pink" somewhere upon it. This has to cost a fortune. What's going to happen to these items at the end of Breast Cancer month? Wouldn't it have been more useful to take the cost of this stuff and donate it to the Cancer fund? It seems to me to be just another gimmick to get attention.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Back to the subject of pink heels... Now I'm all for freedom of choice, so wear what you want. But speaking for myself... I would never wear pink heels. My feeling is that it's tough enough for guys to wear (or want to wear) heels in public without having to deal with people thinking that you're gay. I think wearing something that's ultra-girly just counteracts that.

It all comes down to confidence and how good you feel about yourself. Recently I wore my pink 4" pumps with a pink blouse and matching pink nail polish - and not a word was said. Then again, perhaps my being 6'4" without the heels might have something to do with that. :wave:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I have quite a few pink pairs, it's the fact that they are ultra girlie that makes me like them. I have some that are very strappy and 5'' so are very feminine. I must admit I dought I would wear them out though but there's always fancy dress parties and charity days at work.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Pink's are great and have 3 pair of 5 inch pumps in pink, hot pink and fuschia which also complement white stocings very well.

I also like pink heels. I have a couple of pairs but I've not worn them in public, however. Do you wear yours outside of your house?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm of two minds about this question. On the one hand, as has been mentioned above, assigning colors to particular genders is completely arbitrary. It used to be that pink was the color for boys (the color of blood) and blue was for girls. So now pink is reserved for women? Blue doesn't seem to be reserved for men. So on a strictly equality basis, I say - rock the pink. On the other hand, I can't do it. Too chicken and pink is not really my color. I'd be more likely to wear a red shoe.

Hi, Red high heels yes! Everyone should own a couple of pairs of red heels! These are the staple attention getter, pick me up sexy shoe. Pink is subtle, delicate and demure. Completely different image in my mind. The same shoe in different colours can be interpreted in an entirely different light. I think both pink and red have their place. Can guys wear them? I do. I think they depend on the wearers frame of mind, and how they want to feel when they wear them. Cheers Heel-Lover

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If a guy wants to wear any kind of higher than 'average' heeled shoe or boot in public while minimizing notice and ridicule from dimwits, then no, pink heels are very likely to not bring success in this endeavor. If the guy has very thick skin or has simply reached the point where he doesn't care at all what others say, then yes, go for it. There's virtually no limit to the shoe or boot choices for home or bedroom wear. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I do not see anuthing wrong with pink heels. I have one pair of slingback wedge heels, one pair if peeptoe stillettos, but but I only wear them at home. I must say they are very comfortable but will deffinately not wear the in public, except if it is a dressup occation.

Hi,

Red high heels yes! Everyone should own a couple of pairs of red heels! These are the staple attention getter, pick me up sexy shoe.

Pink is subtle, delicate and demure. Completely different image in my mind.

The same shoe in different colours can be interpreted in an entirely different light.

I think both pink and red have their place. Can guys wear them? I do. I think they depend on the wearers frame of mind, and how they want to feel when they wear them.

Cheers

Heel-Lover

I agree with you I am still looking for a red and blue pair of stillettos.

Well, I've finally bought my second pair of heels - and they are pink!: post-28124-133522932875_thumb.jpg I only went out to buy some ink for my printer and ended up boot shopping instead :) They are lovely and comfy and look stunning. I've not worn them out yet, not had an opportunity. The rest of the outfit needs some work but it's going to be a bit "fetish" I'm sure. Like others have said, pink really does need to be matched fully with the whole image. The shop I bought these (and my red 6" thigh boots) from is an alternative type shop so caters for large sizes. The two female assistants remembered me from last time and are very encouraging. I'll post some pictures of the complete outfit when I get it sorted. For me it's about exhibitionism and individuality.

Well, I've finally bought my second pair of heels - and they are pink!:

[ATTACH]11789[/ATTACH]

Well I vote not to thrilled but after looking at them they are very nice

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

I think it is ok for guys to wear pink heels, I have no problems wearing a pink T-shirt, pink tie or pink dress shirt out and about, might only wear pink heels outside in a bohemian area though!

On our holiday in Tenerife last year, we met a family whose 15 year old lad always wore bright colours including pink, and I mean trainers, polo shirts, shorts and he had no problems with it. (I think he might have drawn the line at heels though!)

I have been wanting a pair for ages.... Barratts did do a pair, but cant get them in my size:sad: but I have found this pair on banana shoes so might give them a go..

http://www.bananashoes.com/popup_image.php?type=D&id=601&title=Seduce%20420&area=C

• Like 1

...but I have found this pair on banana shoes so might give them a go...

http://www.bananashoes.com/popup_image.php?type=D&id=601&title=Seduce%20420&area=C

Greetings heelman :-)

These shoes are really pink indeed.

I really like the color but I don't see myself wearing pink shoes...

May I ask you with what you intend to wear them with ?

If I would wear them, it would be with grey skinny jeans :silly:

• 3 weeks later...

Heelman 500, those heels are fab!! I love em x

Just recently bought these myself from ebay, theyre originally from new look, I love em what does everyone think??

I love them. But will only wear them at home. If you ever get tired of them you know where to send them

We always can. But, we must assume it. Pink, red, yellow... yes, why not ? The problem is not the colour; it's the "feminine" look the heels give to a man wearing "non-masculine" shoes. Is it normal ? I mean : is it normal that the society has attached feminine/masculine genders to clothes ?