Tell Me Lies

wow, he really does have courage because, as he told me yesterday, you have no sense of timing, can't sing a note and have two left feet when it comes to dancing......and you keep falling off of his platform boots. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136 is a hulahoop instructor and he hulahoops in six inch stiletto high heels. He is creating a trend that is becoming all of the rage. Everybody at the club wants to do it.:)

You forgot to mention, roniheels, that my thrice daily classes are so popular that I've got a three week waiting period to take one......And, at $50 per student per class, at that.....:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You forgot to mention, roniheels, that my thrice daily classes are so popular that I've got a three week waiting period to take one......And, at $50 per student per class, at that.....:)

It is true. Bubba is becoming rich from these classes. And he is going to Hawaii for an indefinite period of time to teach the hula hoop to hula dancers. How can he lose?

• 3 weeks later...

JohnCinheels is designing some new platform boots for stunt drivers & is having jonnieheels pose in them, all in Hippo skin!

Demoniaplatforms is the photographer in the photo shoot with Johnnieheels and JohnCinheels.

Demoniaplatforms is the photographer in the photo shoot with Johnnieheels and JohnCinheels.

The problem with dp's photo taking skills revealed itself after the shoot was finished. The pictures were blurry, the lighting all screwed up and he ran out of film before he quit taking pictures. He did promise to get in touch with kneehighs and see if he could'nt pick up some useful tips before the retake session, which JohnCinheels and Johnnieheels still haven't agreed to.

The problem with dp's photo taking skills revealed itself after the shoot was finished. The pictures were blurry, the lighting all screwed up and he ran out of film before he quit taking pictures. He did promise to get in touch with kneehighs and see if he could'nt pick up some useful tips before the retake session, which JohnCinheels and Johnnieheels still haven't agreed to.

And as you all can see by the above observation, Bubba is an investigative reporter for the Washington Post.

And, during my investigations I've discovered that DemPlats was snapping pics with his finger over the lens. I've tried telling him to hold the camera differently but he can't quite get the concept. :wave:

Bubba hardly ever posts on HHPlace and can barely use the internet a all

I'm try'en, I''m try'en.....problem is that I've got to learn to read first, and since I'm blind in one eye and can't see out of the other....it's really, really difficult....(I'm starting braille lessons on Tuesday, nest)

even @ this, Bubba136 can climb halfdome mountain in Calif (where I live, but in orange county in the south) in his high heel STEVE MADDEN boots.

Dr. Shoe is really an undercover Interpol agent who specializes in gathering information from suspects by any means possible, and I mean any means!:(

and, he's the only spy that I've heard of that has peep cameras and sound recording devices hidden in the heels of his shoes........BEWARE!!! BE VERY AWARE!!!!

:wave:

bubba also thinks the easter bunny is santa claus's pet rabbit

Pet rabbit? Gosh, and here I always thought it was the Reindeer chasing after the easter bunny that made Santa's sleigh fly on Christmas eve. :wave:

actually the flight is powered by a gnome on a treadmill set up like a hamster wheel under the seat of the sleigh, the reindeer run from the smell of a sweaty gnome and act as the navigational controls

Is the gnome wearing high heels?

the gnome is wearing ballet heeled boots and gloves that have a ballet heel built into them

Gloves, with ballet heeled ? I surprised he can peddle so fast wearing an outfit like that. :wave: