Tell Me Lies

Heel-lovers What is this I'm hearing about JohnCinheels and roniheels wearing there Klingon outfits with stiletto high heels and trying to pass them selves off as spice girls? It's going to be a tough sell. Mike

JohnCinheels---roniheels Klingons? Klingons suck. They look like shi- in high heels. Guess I will have to do my fancy dressing up (high heels-corsets,etc.) on my own. Don't come crying to me when you have been rejected by the Klingon gay society. Mike

Spikesmike- I have nothing against fancy dress, I just vastly prefer 80's hair metal to the spice girls! Besides, I've already converted about 3% of my music library to klingon. War Pigs by Black Sabbath sounds amazing in Klingon!

life is short, heels are high, live it up!

JohnCinheels ronieheels said you had some taste. Problem is, Klingon is only one (1) step up from Berry Manilow music. I have it. Your into pain and trying to torture yourself. OK. Take ronieheels with you. You guys will be a great HIT in Mayberry RFD. Mike

well spikesmike was seen wearing klingon boots from star trek the other day,& also he loves to wear a certain fashion from the STAR TREK OLD SERIES episode called "a tast of armageddon" (cant remember what season it was though) where the aliens in them wear what looks like rubber/leather/fabric "covers" on their heads, & it seems that sometime in the far past they had some trouble deciding if they should wear pants OVER their boots or IN them (dont remember which leg, but you can check it if you have this episode) so everyone wears it BOTH ways!!!:smile: (good episode though I think-I've got it on DVD.)

Roniheels is starting the worlds first door to door bagel delivery service. his employees will be in 5" heels and pleated schoolgirl skirts

I do want to point out that all of the employees delivering bagels are young women who also work at Hooters at night. By the way, JohnCinheels designed the pleated schoolgirl skirts. Thank you, sir!

I cant take full credit on the skirts, I had some extra fabric leftover from having a great kilt made and my ex gf thought it would make a cute skirt if there was more of it. Roniheels liked the idea of a bagel deliver service and the 2 ideas just ran away together!

cause you see both roniheels & JohnCinheels are going to play croquet in their knee-high ballet boots @ my very special park (50 acres) & one of the attractions is a play gym in the shape of a thighboot (you climb up the heel) then slide down towards the front, but first they will play this game of croquet in their ballet boots (hopefully they dont get their heels stuck in the grass):smile:

Roniheels personally delivered my bagel this morning but forgot the coffee and brought me cream cheese instead of peanut butter for my bagel.

My bad! I just don't get that many requests for peanut butter with their bagels. I think this is a quality assurance issue. I will get with our QA manager immediately.:smile:

just show'em your thighboots (black patent ofcourse) with deer skin pants tucked in them.

just show'em your thighboots (black patent ofcourse) with deer skin pants tucked in them.

demoniaplatforms,

I will do that. And thank you so much for the deer-skin pants. They go great with my high-heeled tan thighboots.

• 5 weeks later...

and come next winter roniheels will get a matched pair of long deer-skin gloves to go with them, ofcourse:smile:

and come next winter roniheels will get a matched pair of long deer-skin gloves to go with them, ofcourse:smile:

Would you please send me a pair that have been dyed red to go with my red patent leather high heeled boots? Thank you so much, demoniaplatforms!:)

• 6 months later...

i take no credit for CRabbit coating the seats in the auditorium in peanut butter made to look like normal upholstery. /te fact that secuirty ther was bound in ballet boots and matching armbinders wasnt my idea either.