Tell Me Lies

Bubba136 is JohnCinheels spiritual advisor. He advises him to wear high heels every day to feel new and alive. After their meetings, they both hold hands and sing Kumbya.

While roniheels and his traveling band of high heel salesmen accompany them!:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

While I'm selling high heels as part of a traveling show, Bubba136 and Demoniaplatforms model the various high heels that I am pitching while they both do a duet song and dance to help advertise and sell the high heels. Their act is getting rave reviews.

While I'm selling high heels as part of a traveling show, Bubba136 and Demoniaplatforms model the various high heels that I am pitching while they both do a duet song and dance to help advertise and sell the high heels. Their act is getting rave reviews.

And, as part of our agreeing to do these things for ronieheels, we get to keep our choice of all of the heels he's having us model. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

roniheels was so successful with his shoe sale business he is planning on opening a chain of stores staffed by men and women wearing 5 inch classic pumps all over the world.

I have already opened the stores and JohnCinheels is a traveling shoe model. He is in great demand and models only the fanciest high heels.

roniheels loves to model steve madden over the knee black boots while out on the black rock desert dry lake (during the BURNING MAN festival) I hear he cuts quite the dashing image in heels, too!!:)

Demoniaplatforms sings a duet with me at the Burning Man festival as we are wearing matching high heeled boots. We've gotten great reviews.

But------the band was dreadful :):)

Bubba136 is teaching a "how to wear demonia monet platform boots" class (my boot style/avitar) & also how to polish jean gaborit chap boots.

Bubba136 is teaching a "how to wear demonia monet platform boots" class (my boot style/avitar) & also how to polish jean gaborit chap boots.

Because he doesn't like them, and wouldn't be caught wearing them, he's actually supervising students while they are learning to wear them. First lesson....how to unzip them. As for polishing, students are also doing the work while he keeps a careful watch to make sure they do it properly.

Bubba136 is actually a medium as he publicly predicts the next male celebrity that will appear in public in high heels. He is getting great media exposure.

It's a living:-? Actually, while most celebrities I approach with the idea of being photographed wearing high heels for public distribution are interested, some want a lot more money to model the heels than I can afford to pay them, the world economic situation being what it is these days......:)

It's a living:-? Actually, while most celebrities I approach with the idea of being photographed wearing high heels for public distribution are interested, some want a lot more money to model the heels than I can afford to pay them, the world economic situation being what it is these days......:)

That's why Bubba asked me to start looking for sponsers to front the money to the celebrities and start an ad campaigne that men wearing high heels is so cool!:)

roniheels is head of a secret thighboot army & you can always tell the rank by the hight of the heel on the boot plus the color (generals usually wear gold thighboots with 5 inch heels)

That's why Bubba asked me to start looking for sponsers to front the money to the celebrities and start an ad campaigne that men wearing high heels is so cool!:)

While I am still waiting for ronniheels to get us some sponsers, now he's demanding payment for anticipated clients in advance and in high heels, not currency. Go figure :)

While I am still waiting for ronniheels to get us some sponsers, now he's demanding payment for anticipated clients in advance and in high heels, not currency. Go figure :)

And Bubba is not living up to our agreement. I have not seen one pair of high heels from him yet. What a business partner.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Roniheels stole my cup of coffee this morning!

Is that why his workmates had to take him to the hospital ? (and, all the while you claimed it "wasn't catching.") :):)

Bubba136 went out for coffee @ STARBUCKS in his silver chapboots & bumped into roniheels, which was wearing his new black leather capris with black pony boots to match & tight leather tank top!

Hmmm! I recognized him right off. However, I couldn't get close to him for conversation due to all of the women that were surrounding him, trying to get his attention.:)

Hmmm! I recognized him right off. However, I couldn't get close to him for conversation due to all of the women that were surrounding him, trying to get his attention.:)

And thank you, Bubba, for loaning me your pony boots. Oh what a night!:)

And thank you, Bubba, for loaning me your pony boots. Oh what a night!:)

Glad you were such a huge hit with all of the "ladies" that were there. Especially the "ladies of the night" choir that was singing "traditional hymns and other songs of praise." Now, that that event is finished and a new dawn has come, please return my boots....And, don't tell me again that the gals ripped them off of you and you and you can't find them!:)

Glad you were such a huge hit with all of the "ladies" that were there. Especially the "ladies of the night" choir that was singing "traditional hymns and other songs of praise." Now, that that event is finished and a new dawn has come, please return my boots....And, don't tell me again that the gals ripped them off of you and you and you can't find them!:)

But they really did! You have to believe me!!:)

but then roniheels went out for a drink with dblair, both in steve madden knee high boots & their SOs never found out, getting lots of looks from the ladies there!! (this was another bar you see) both had a great time in boots!!:)

Sounds like a lot of you have met and know each other. I've only met one H H Place member since I joined. Would love to meet more. Is there such a thing as a national meet , say in Las Vegas ? I am big into high spiked stiletto heels. Mike

Sounds like a lot of you have met and know each other. I've only met one H H Place member since I joined. Would love to meet more. Is there such a thing as a national meet , say in Las Vegas ? I am big into high spiked stiletto heels. Mike

Spikemike ...

I think you responded to the wrong thread. This thread is called tell me lies! You create a tale about the previous person who posted and wait for the next person to tell a tall tale about you.

Now to get back on track, demoniaplatforms is my personal dance instructor teaching me to dance in platform boots with 8" high heels.