Tell Me Lies

JohnCinheels is going to wash all my of my black tight spandex bottoms that I wear with my black demonia platform boots @ said laundromat.

roniheels is secretly training an army of ninja hamsters that hes plotting to take over the world with. All the people of the world must either wear 4 inch or higher heels or be killed by his ninja hamster army.

life is short, heels are high, live it up!

roniheels is secretly training an army of ninja hamsters that hes plotting to take over the world with. All the people of the world must either wear 4 inch or higher heels or be killed by his ninja hamster army.

Ninja hamsters unite! Attack Demoniaplatforms and his clan of thigh-boot wearing ostriches!!:)

roniheels used to be deathly afraid of ostriches. Now he and I hunt them in camouflage thigh boots with 5 inch heels

JohnCinheels and I also hunt peacocks in out camouflage thigh boots with 5" high heels. (They taste like chicken.):silly:

Roniheels was hypnotized to cluck like a chicken whenever a phone rings and to bark like a dog when someone rings his doorbell. Both of these were done to him by diablo while roniheels was training diablo's pet hamster to be an officer in roniheels ninja hamster army.

JohnCinheels has designed a all-terrain vehicle with heavy platform boots as its "stompers" (wheels) oh, I forgot to mention that it is a 6 boot one too! (3 on each side like insects):silly:

JohnCinheels and Demoniaplatforms have teamed up to design a race car in the shape of a high heeled stiletto pump. JohnCinheels has provided the funding and Demoniaplatforms is using his creative genius to make this the fastest and sexiest car in the world.

roniheels is secretly developing another race car in the shape of flat ballerinas, as according to him, that would be aerodynamically more advanced... This car will be created only to compete against the Stiletto racer, to prove for once and always that flat designs would be better (??)

Diablo tests the durability of umbrellas by jumping off of the top of buildings with them open. When he tested a very large umbrella one time, not only did it slow his fall, but the wind got under it and carried him several miles away.

roniheels and i are going to be taking a petition around the world to outlaw spoons and forks from use in public restaurants. The petition is designed to save the natural resources used in the making of them by instead making sporks. Of course roniheels and i will be wearing black leather 5" heeled thigh high boots while petitioning

roniheels and i are going to be taking a petition around the world to outlaw spoons and forks from use in public restaurants. The petition is designed to save the natural resources used in the making of them by instead making sporks. Of course roniheels and i will be wearing black leather 5" heeled thigh high boots while petitioning

JohnCinheels,

I have my pen, petition, and clipboard in hand. I am ready! Oh yes, and my black leather thighboots with 5" high heels are spit polished. Here we go!!:silly:

• 1 month later...

I think that roniheels looks best in black shiny spandex with red thighboots over them & also wearing shiny black latex female hood with silver wig over the shiny black latex hood!:silly:

I think that roniheels looks best in black shiny spandex with red thighboots over them & also wearing shiny black latex female hood with silver wig over the shiny black latex hood!:silly:

Yes, I do like that look as long as the silver wig is the Peter Graves style wig. And the thighboots must be red patent leather thighboots with at least 5" stiletto high heels. Now, I'm ready for action.:unsure:

Demoniaplatforms, thanks for the fashion tip and supplying me with these items!

as usual Mr Phelps, this organization will disavow any knowlege of your existance- these boots will self-distruct in 5 seconds! good luck:smile:.

Demoniaplatforms is working on a zombie civil rights bill giving zombies most of the same rights allowed to humans living in the U.S.

JohnCinheels is a lobbist for this bill because he knows several zombies personally.