Tell Me Lies

JohnCinheels went under cover wearing a rubber female mask, long black wig & a tight silver rubber catsuit wearing rubber bronze neehigh boots with 5 inch heels & took over the clean-up of the gulf oil spill & wore special opera length rubber gloves to match the boots. oh yeah, almost forgot, he also had a gold rubber cape to match as well-I hear he goes by the title "super silver vixen"

(Boy, this is hard to envision -- really difficult to imagine what he would look like dressed in this git-up:silly:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba has a successful lawn care service. He aireates all of the yards he works on while wearing his 6" stiletto high heels. He had to patenet this procedure because other services were copying him.

Roniheels has his OWN service where he has an identical style of demonia platform boots as I do & uses them to stomp (& therefore flatten) plastic bootles for a fee, thus making a little extra $ on the side.

Bubba has a successful lawn care service. He aireates all of the yards he works on while wearing his 6" stiletto high heels. He had to patenet this procedure because other services were copying him.

That's an old one. That lawn is now a parking lot.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

JohnCinHeels is secretly selling jean gaborit thighboots to aliens over @ area 51, its an above top-secret project to introduce the little guys to the best in earth footwear! (custom "smaller" sizes will be ordered ofcourse):)

Demoniaplatforms will appear in Lady Gaga's next video, dancing with her in his platform boots.

Oh, the way I heard it it was Lady Gaga that will be dancing in his platform boots.....:)

JohnCinheels only wears long black leather skirts with his black leather chap boots @ night when he's in bigfoot country cause I hear it gets cold even in summer in the moutains of montana, & people sometimes think that they hear bigfoot when its really only JohnCinheels trying to stay hidden!

Bubba136 is going up to the BURNING MAN FESTIVAL @ the Black Rock desert area dressed sliver matallic chap boots & matching trench coat to (1) reflect the heat during the day time (2) then @ night to reflect the many smaller fires leading to the big one (burning man itself) I hear that he is seen from a far distance in this outfit, too!

Bubba136 is going up to the BURNING MAN FESTIVAL @ the Black Rock desert area dressed sliver matallic chap boots & matching trench coat to (1) reflect the heat during the day time (2) then @ night to reflect the many smaller fires leading to the big one (burning man itself) I hear that he is seen from a far distance in this outfit, too!

Demoniaplatforms will also be there and if you think that's something, wait until you see demoniaplatforms light off his Rocketman back pack and sore into outer space wearing nothing but his thigh high boots :):speechless:

roniheels loves to put on memorial day barb-q's wearing his tight black spandex knickers with his high heel cavalier thigh boots (& black tight tank top)

Bubba136 loves the 4th of July so much, he dresses up like Uncle Sam in white patent leather stiletto heeled boots while he dances with two sparklers in his hands singing Yankee Doodle Dandy.

And after I finish, ya gotta stick around to watch roniheels being shot from a cannon while dressed as wonder woman, wearing red, white and blue leather kneehigh boots with 5" heels.

sadly i can no longer loan you guys the cannon, ive got it pointed at the corporate office of bethesda softworks as motivation for them to hurry up with development of the 5th elder scrolls rpg and to release the elder scroll mmorpg.

life is short, heels are high, live it up!

sadly i can no longer loan you guys the cannon, ive got it pointed at the corporate office of bethesda softworks as motivation for them to hurry up with development of the 5th elder scrolls rpg and to release the elder scroll mmorpg.

Whadd'did he say???:)