Tell Me Lies

• 4 weeks later...

Bubba136 loves to watch westerns on T.V. while wearing a ten gallon cowboy hat and special made cowboy boots with 6" heels.

roniheels, you forgot to mention that my cowboy boots with 6" heels were custom made especially for me by Sam's Boot Hill Boot Makers in a black and white saddle shoe pattern. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136 has started a mens thighboots club with thighbootguy as vice chairman & maximilian! as treasury secretary & Iloveboots (cathy & david) as 1st. members (oh yeah, jimc as well):chuckle:

roniheels, you forgot to mention that my cowboy boots with 6" heels were custom made especially for me by Sam's Boot Hill Boot Makers in a black and white saddle shoe pattern. :chuckle:

You are right, I did forget to mention that. And please, do give my regards to Sam! LOL

roniheels is designing silver high heel thigh boots that have scotch lite reflectors imbedded in the leather for maximum visibility while @ night (4 inch heels ofcourse for them!)

Demoniaplatforms breeds flamingos and geese to be able to wear high heels.

Now, that is something I would like to see!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Roniheels has been known to knit stiletto boot cozies during the winter months. Keeping them warm and safe when they are not being worn. Upon further investigation it turns out that Roniheels has forced Demoniaplatforms into sweatshop labor to knit them for him, this was funded by Cathy Gifford and some other private investors.

Roniheels has been known to knit stiletto boot cozies during the winter months. Keeping them warm and safe when they are not being worn.

Upon further investigation it turns out that Roniheels has forced Demoniaplatforms into sweatshop labor to knit them for him, this was funded by Cathy Gifford and some other private investors.

Jen J is one of those private investors.

And I scalp box seat tickets for the shows to Roniheels. Hence all the money comes full circle thus creating a zero profit corporation which then is written off by the accountants to offset the high heel shoe and boot purchases made by Roniheel's other corporation, Roni-Co.

Jen J stole (so it is said) the sacred solid gold thighboot that was on the altar of the temple of the boot.

How do we know this to be true? The local police discovered him sitting at the foot of the alter, leaning against the pedestal drinking single malt scotch from the boot, drunk on his ass and singing "Rye whiskey, rye whiskey,--------- It's in the newspaper.......:chuckle::w00t2::lmao::tear:

It was really too bad that Bubba got lost while driving the getaway car. He was supposed to go around the block during the boot heist. Last I heard he was in Pittsburg trying to find a map. "Your honor, I plead not guilty, it must have been the shoes." Jen

Although true, I have quite a crack to my whip. Roniheels attempted to steal the icon using a bag full of heel tips to match the weight and trick the trap. He also found it is very difficult to run froma rolling boulder wearing a hobble skirt and 6" jack boots. Poor dear, squished flatter than a pair of flip flops.

Jen J loves to crack his custom whip while wearing his black JEAN GABORIT chap boots, I hear that he does it to relax on the weekends.

Demoniaplatforms is the world frisbee champion. He makes amazing throws and catches while wearing his platform boots.

so does his dog "Plats" :chuckle: