Tell Me Lies

then roniheels ordered a special pair of DEMONIA platform boots to be made (like mine) for Yoda, since the pint sized Jedi somehow made it clear over in time & space to this galaxy & on this planet (earth).

then roniheels ordered a special pair of DEMONIA platform boots to be made (like mine) for Yoda, since the pint sized Jedi somehow made it clear over in time & space to this galaxy & on this planet (earth).

the main problem that demoniaplatforms found with the platform boots he had made for Yoda is that they won't fit over his ears and Yoda has no other place to wear them. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba is the Jedi knight who taught Yoda. But don't tell anyone. He likes to keep it his secret.:wave:

Yep! Tis true! I taught him everything I know and he still doesn't know anything. :(:silly::(

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

& maximilian! will model in his many pairs of tall boots in a variety of outfits during this speaking tour too, just to show how good men can look in boots with high heels!:wave:

Bubba and JohnCinheels are starting a motivational speaking tour to promote men wearing high heels. They are booked solid throughout next year.

I don't know how roniheels found this out. It was supposed to be a secret. Oh well, JohnCinheels is lecturing on the "the life of a high heel wearer and wearing high heels in public." While I am lecturing on my research into the mating habits of the wild African "Bodinie Bird." A rare African species that lives in the darkest parts of "darkest Africa" and is rarely seen by man. A bird that has feet shaped exactly like stiletto heeled pumps and prances and dances around in a highly visible mating dance.

I don't know how roniheels found this out. It was supposed to be a secret. Oh well, JohnCinheels is lecturing on the "the life of a high heel wearer and wearing high heels in public." While I am lecturing on my research into the mating habits of the wild African "Bodinie Bird." A rare African species that lives in the darkest parts of "darkest Africa" and is rarely seen by man. A bird that has feet shaped exactly like stiletto heeled pumps and prances and dances around in a highly visible mating dance.

And they are both coming soon to an arena near you. Don't miss them!:wave:

Since our lectures for the next 12 months have already been completely sold out, we've decided to broadcast them to theaters all over the globe. For those living in Sydney, they can attend the simulcast of our December 10 lectures, being held in Chicago, at the Sydney Crown Theater. Check your local newspapers for locations and performance times in theaters near you.:wave:

then they will be showing a full-length feature film (in 70mm 8-channel sony sound ofcourse):wave: about how the history of heels came about for men!!

then they will be showing a full-length feature film (in 70mm 8-channel sony sound ofcourse):wave: about how the history of heels came about for men!!

And demoniaplatforms has the rights to the video which will go on sale in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...

Roniheels is planning on running in the New York, Boston and Chicago marathons in just pink running shorts and matching 5 in heeled ankle boots

And JohnCinheels is my personal trainer and sponsor. He made me run in 6" and 7" stiletto high heels to build up endurance so that it will be a breeze running in 5" high heeled ankle boots. Thanks, John, you're the greatest!:)

& when he's done doing that, roniheels will play football in tight black capris with black jean gaborit chap boots with a leather RAIDERS top.:)

Roniheels is going to be a special guest referree at the 2011 rosebowl wearing ballet heels with the rest of his ref uniform

And they will be rose colored ballet heels that were specially designed by JohnCinheels. I will wear them proudly!:)

maximilian! & dblair will be dancing in their best thighboots/outfits to spanish/celtic jigs, with music by thighbootguy & others.(jimc on drums):)

• 2 weeks later...
JohnCinheels once wrapped himself completely in duct tape with only his head and his high heels showing. When he realized what he had done, he walked a mile bound in duct tape to the nearest firehouse for help. The firemen got a kick out of unwrapping him.

johncinheels is desiging starship uniforms that require all personnel to wear long black leather opera gloves with matching black leather JEAN GABORIT thighboots with gold utility belts said starship will be commanded by iloveboots with maximilan! as 2nd in command & pussyinboots as chief of security.

demoniaplatforms managed an all-girls rock group that wore platform boots like the ones in his avatar. The name of the group was the formed plats. The name never went over, the girls couldn't sing, and they finally disbanded. demoniaplatforms was heartbroken because this was his life-long dream.

roniheels went with dblair to show off their new knee high boots while ordering large vanilla lattes @ starbucks then bumped into shockqueen as they were walking out the door then saw jimc playing what I like to call "bootball" (those little soft rubber sack-balls you kick around) wearing his new thigh high ballet boots.