Tell Me Lies

Bubba136 loves to walk on freshly hardened lava on the big island of HI (namely Kilehuea) with his silver goth boots.

You forgot to mention riding my surfboard while wearing my boots with 5" stiletto heels. Man-O-Man --- catching a "big one and riding it out in heels.....No better thrill......:chuckle::w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136 has now taken to sidewalk surfing while wearing 5" stiletto high heels. Playstation is creating a video game based on his exploits.

How did you find out about that? It's supposed to be a secret! (And it is true that they're going to pay me tons of money for letting them use my exploits.):chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

How did you find out about that? It's supposed to be a secret! (And it is true that they're going to pay me tons of money for letting them use my exploits.):chuckle:

I know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody. I got an advanced copy of the video game. The graphics are great! I applaud you for letting them use your exploits.

why, just the other day I saw Bubba136 with that solid gold thighboot from the temple of the boot, he took in into his living room to watch instead of TV!

why, just the other day I saw Bubba136 with that solid gold thighboot from the temple of the boot, he took in into his living room to watch instead of TV!

This is true.....I had to borrow it and use it as an antenna because my cable was out. It didn't work so I just sat there and admired it. :chuckle:

• 3 weeks later...

JohnCinheels is designing special torture device shaped like a stiletto heeled thighboot with a heavy platform sole with sharp iron spikes, with the stiletto heel to keep you pinned down tight to be crushed by the rest of the boot. ( it can be used in many different configurations)

roniheels is the secret thigh booted bodygaurd for mr & mrs iloveboots & they go on high alert when there out in those BC dense woods cause you just never do know when the old sasquatch will show up, now do you!!??:cry1:

Bubba136 actually tests pairs of 6" and 7" stiletto high heels for many manufatuers before they go on the retail market.

And, I choose the most uncomfortable pairs....that's why they're so hare do wear and walk in. :cry1:

• 8 months later...

roniheels once offered me a $500 tip to dance to the mickey mouse club theme song from the early 90's wearing neon pink thigh high boots and a lime green and hunter orange spandex bodysuit

life is short, heels are high, live it up!

roniheels once offered me a $500 tip to dance to the mickey mouse club theme song from the early 90's wearing neon pink thigh high boots and a lime green and hunter orange spandex bodysuit

Ewwwwwweeeeh !:wave::clap::)

And he did a fantastic job, too!:wave:

*picks himself up off the floor and wipes away the tears from laughing so hard* Roniheels once auditioned for the role of chewbacca but a guy in a yellow clown suit with pink thigh high boots wasnt what george lucas wanted for the part!

life is short, heels are high, live it up!

roniheels loves to wear my black demonia boots while listening to "ROCK & ROLL PART 2," then puts on jean gaborit chap boots to dance to "SUNSET PEOPLE"

JohnCinheels went under cover wearing a rubber female mask, long black wig & a tight silver rubber catsuit wearing rubber bronze neehigh boots with 5 inch heels & took over the clean-up of the gulf oil spill & wore special opera length rubber gloves to match the boots. oh yeah, almost forgot, he also had a gold rubber cape to match as well-I hear he goes by the title "super silver vixen"