Today I bought.........

LailaLily

I haven't really thought about it, but certainly something black, and I love your idea of a ruffle skirt. I wouldn't ever wear them with anything shorter than knee length - the fancier the shoe, the longer the skirt for me. I love having to think about what to wear with shoes, it's half the fun!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My GOD!! I went to the mall here in NH to pick up a pair of regular work boots at Sketchers for my work. Well, I pass Aldo's and HAD to go in... The sales lady (young, pretty, and not suprised to see me in there) asked what I was interested in, and how she could help coordinate it with an outfit! I though maybe I'd buy some "sensible" 4" range heels for comfort. I ended up falling in deep love with their "Tequila" sandals! My goodness what a shoe! She was extremely helpful, and I now own a gorgeous pair of sandals for Saturday night! Not quite as sensible as I targeted 5.75" heel (full inch platform), but I can't wait for 5 days!! I am sure many of you know the feeling of walking through the store, seeing one pair that just grabs you, and having to have the shoe!! Pics tonight...

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Well, they fit well enough in the store with the "footsie" on, but now, at home, the bottom strap seem too tight for long use (without stockings, which don't look right)...:thumbsup: They are patent leather, will they stretch (without wetting $90 shoes)? Or, should I bring them back in the morning? Damned. They are so nice, too...

Well, they fit well enough in the store with the "footsie" on, but now, at home, the bottom strap seem too tight for long use (without stockings, which don't look right)...:thumbsup:

They are patent leather, will they stretch (without wetting $90 shoes)? Or, should I bring them back in the morning?

Damned. They are so nice, too...

Scott...

If you are having to stretch them to fit, I believe I would return them. If you have to wait for the best or better size for a better fit, it should be worth waiting.

Size wise (41) they are nice. Would Aldo shoes come in slightly wider sizes? I walked in them in the store while in footsies, and my feet slipped right in OK. And I know patent isn't easy to get in bare footed. Sigh. You're right Roni. Off to the mall tomorrow morning.. :thumbsup:

SORTED!! When I was shopping yesterday, the salesgirl, Brittany, got size 41 A for me, which seemed tight but kinda fit. She meant to get 41 B. Here I am, happily wearing my new Aldo Tequila! So hot...can't wait to drink some tequila this weekend in them!!! I think my new faves!:thumbsup:

post-12454-133522861826_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522861831_thumb.jpg

SORTED!! When I was shopping yesterday, the salesgirl, Brittany, got size 41 A for me, which seemed tight but kinda fit. She meant to get 41 B.

Here I am, happily wearing my new Aldo Tequila! So hot...can't wait to drink some tequila this weekend in them!!!

I think my new faves!:thumbsup:

I really like those!!!!! Nice choice in sandals Scott.

real men wear heels

SORTED!! When I was shopping yesterday, the salesgirl, Brittany, got size 41 A for me, which seemed tight but kinda fit. She meant to get 41 B.

Here I am, happily wearing my new Aldo Tequila! So hot...can't wait to drink some tequila this weekend in them!!!

I think my new faves!:thumbsup:

Nice but not sure about the jeans....

The jeans are not heeling jeans, but just what I had on when I got home to try the shoes out for a walk around the house. Trust me, those jeans won't go anywhere near these shoes out! Benno, I'll have a nice outfit in wait, including a nice shirt, and women's black trousers. Trust me...these pants were just on to landscape with after the pics, which I didn't have time to dress for..LOL Just concentrate on the shoes....LOL Can't wait for this weekend. Thanks guys!

Always wanted a pair of white ankle boots and found these at electrique boutique.com. They are by Delicious. I ordered them before and the 9's were a little big so I returned them for an 8 1/2. Delicious usually fits true to size in heels. Maby it's just the way the boots are made. Will let you all know. BTW 12.99 plus s&h.

post-3305-133522861918_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

I think my new faves!:-?

Good choice indeed. Glad you got the size sorted in the end too. :o

I think my new faves!:o

Those are nice looking high heel sandals and they look great on you. Congratulations and nice find. Enjoy them.

Always wanted a pair of white ankle boots and found these at electrique boutique.com. They are by Delicious. I ordered them before and the 9's were a little big so I returned them for an 8 1/2. Delicious usually fits true to size in heels. Maby it's just the way the boots are made. Will let you all know. BTW 12.99 plus s&h.

$13? Nice! I perused through the site, and a ton of nice deals, too! Thanks Johnie...

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that style alot in stores, catalogs and on the internet. I like them. I've not bought that style, yet. But I've been thinking about getting a pair. :o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.