Today I bought.........

LailaLily

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice pair of Bandolino 4.5" stiletto pumps, low vamp, and thick ankle strap that I "impulse" bought yesterday. Have a new look for tonight's outing (think more "rocker"), and these had to come with me. Here's the bartender grabbing a pic of them at the local club I go to as a "test ride" to make sure they were comfortable for 5 hours of dancing!

Very, very sexy heels!!! :o

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I have just bought these two pairs and waiting their arrival.

Quite nice! Where, might I ask, did you buy them?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

A nice pair of Bandolino 4.5" stiletto pumps, low vamp, and thick ankle strap that I "impulse" bought yesterday. Have a new look for tonight's outing (think more "rocker"), and these had to come with me. Here's the bartender grabbing a pic of them at the local club I go to as a "test ride" to make sure they were comfortable for 5 hours of dancing!

ONE WORD. HOT!

real men wear heels

Thanks guy!! The test drive, and the main event both went off great. The "problem" is the pics ar eon my gf's camera, so it might be later today (I hope) before she gets them on the PC... So, I'll write it all up when the pics can help me...LOL LD, Macy's, off the clearance rack (size 9.5), $40!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Very nice! I'm jealous! :o

A nice pair of Bandolino 4.5" stiletto pumps, low vamp, and thick ankle strap that I "impulse" bought yesterday.

Very very very elegant shoe. If they were available in the UK, I know my wife would want a pair. :-?

Couldn't find them on the Bandolino site, nor at Zappos, so there must have been an element of "right place, right time" involved in the purchase. The ol' green-eyed monster is alive and well, my end of the keyboard. :o

I received a pair of black patent Pleaser Domina 415's today in size 14. The look great and fit fairly well. The width is olay, but they are a bit too long so there's a gap at the back. I expect a size 13 would have been long enough, but too narrow in the toe box.

But no matter - I like them, as does the SO. :o The "6 inch" heel comes in at about 5.75 inches, and is about 0.5 inch across at the tip, so they're not really a true stiletto, but they are easy to walk in.

Just got back from a day in London, been saving up for this trip and had a lot of fun. Christian Louboutin was shut so I didn't go there but I managed to buy 4 pairs of shoes from Dune (1 peeptoe, 1 platform sandal, 2 wedge sandals), 2 pairs of wedges from Faith and some silver mirrored wedges from Jimmy Choo. I have wanted to get some new wedges for ages so am really happy I managed to pick up five new pairs of wedges and two great heels. I will try and find pics/details online later if you want.

They aren't anything like my avatar ones, they were a lot more sensible (lol) and only have a 1.5" platform and are white with dark swirly pink patterns on. They're really cute and girly. I spent probably about £800 all on shoes today, lol.

Well, fortunately I got promoted a few months ago which helps, but shoes are my main interest which is why most of my disposable income is spent on shoes. Just like people spend their money on their favourite hobbies I spend mine on shoes :smile:

I had a D'orsay style shoe from Pleaser that had an advertised heel of 6'' but was only 5.5, which is a noticable difference. then I sold them to stilettoscot.

And still love 'em, mccar7hy!

They did measure between 5.5 and 5.75" for me. I then got a pair of '6" Dominas which wrap up the calf, and they measure a true 6". Go figure.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Hi everyone,

I've been away from the site for a while and haven't seen this thread before. I know I haven't strictly bought these today, but I thought you might be interested to see what I have been updating my collection with over the last several months anyway!

The first 2 I have worn out on many occasions under my jeans, especially the boots.

I also have beige versions of the last shoe, but couldn't find a picture of them!

Any comments would be welcome!

D.

http://1.2.3.10/bmi/farm4.static.flickr.com/3174/2803523929_5108a52f92_m.jpg

http://1.2.3.9/bmi/farm4.static.flickr.com/3075/2803523767_83b56349c6_m.jpg

http://1.2.3.12/bmi/farm4.static.flickr.com/3079/2803523993_48bb44aae1_m.jpg

http://1.2.3.9/bmi/farm4.static.flickr.com/3241/2804368462_fdbb74aa3c_m.jpg

http://1.2.3.11/bmi/farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/2803523863_ce2ac5d394_m.jpg

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!