Today I bought.........

LailaLily

Thanks very much both. Of course I don't mind you saying. These shoes are the first for a month or two that I've bought myself that really surprised me. They fit so well and look beautiful. I love patent wedges, there are so many nice ones out there at the moment. There are about three other pairs I'm massively tempted by too, I don't think I'll be able to resist much longer.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really comfy, the angle of them is totally perfect and they fit the arches of my feet almost as if they were sculpted just for me, lol. I haven't worn them out properly yet, have to wait for the weather to improve a bit.

Very nice shoes Roz :-)

Classic look and stylish at the same time. You have great taste.

The angle at the front of the sole must help a lot for easier walking.

Too bad you have to wait a month or two before wearing them...

Happy heeling !

These wonderful Chloe wedges arrived yesterday. I ordered them from Browns and they're amazing shoes. Really comfy, the angle of them is totally perfect and they fit the arches of my feet almost as if they were sculpted just for me, lol. I haven't worn them out properly yet, have to wait for the weather to improve a bit.

They're an amazing black patent too, and it sounds silly but I love the grey buckles too. Black would have been lost and any other colour too showy.

These are probably my favourite purchase so far this year.

Roz, I luv those shoes! Very sweet!

I just purchased a pair of knee-high boots from Avenue like the ankle boots I bought, but in black - that way I have a taller pair when needed, and my ankle boots for when it's warmer out. This is the pair I bought tonight. Love them! SQ

post-29-133522879138_thumb.jpg

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Shockqueen:-)

Very nice pair of boots. How high is the heel?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I'm sure SQ will tell us himself, but those heels look to be in the neighborhood of around three inches, perhaps just under.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

The heel is 3 inches, blade-style (looks like anyway), and I'm still wearing my ankle boot ones that I got from eBay. Once I get the knee-high ones, I'll switch out and wear them for a while next to get them well broken in. Such fun! SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 2 months later...

Back in June last year I posted news of a new addition to my heel collection (see http://www.hhplace.org/everybody/10688-today_i_bought-8.html#post167126)

The latest addition to my collection, a pair of Asos black patent cross strap heels:

Unfortunately they never reached me as they got lost in the post. However, this week I finally took delivery of another pair.

Although second hand, my new acquisition immediately become one of my favourite pairs of patent heels as they resemble a pair of Ravel patent cross strap shoes I once had. They were the first pair of patent heels I ever purchased and without doubt still the best too :winkiss:

As well as the above, I have managed at long last to get hold of a pair of black stretch knee boots. Although they are not patent I still quite like them as they are a soft and shiny material. I always think these type of boots and believe they look best with black tights and a nice "not too short" skirt.

Hopefully I'll find the time to take a couple of photos of my new purchases and share them with you all here. So keep your eyes peeled.

Back in June last year I posted news of a new addition to my heel collection (see http://www.hhplace.org/everybody/10688-today_i_bought-8.html#post167126)

Unfortunately they never reached me as they got lost in the post. However, this week I finally took delivery of another pair.

Although second hand, my new acquisition immediately become one of my favourite pairs of patent heels as they resemble a pair of Ravel patent cross strap shoes I once had. They were the first pair of patent heels I ever purchased and without doubt still the best too :winkiss:

As well as the above, I have managed at long last to get hold of a pair of black stretch knee boots. Although they are not patent I still quite like them as they are a soft and shiny material. I always think these type of boots and believe they look best with black tights and a nice "not too short" skirt.

Hopefully I'll find the time to take a couple of photos of my new purchases and share them with you all here. So keep your eyes peeled.

Great shoes! They are hot! Can't wait to see pics of you wearing them!

They are from Fuss's website. www.fuss-schuhe.de .

luxxyheels,

They look great! How did you get on with the fuss-schuhe web site? I was considering ordering from them but was put off by the very unprofessional looking site. Is it secure for credit card info etc (SSL)?

Thanks,

Spiker.

luxxyheels and spiker, I ordered a couple of shoes from Fuss in the past years. Their service is OK, at least here in Germany. Credit Card payment is only available through PayPal. If you don't like PayPal you only have the choice of prepayment through IBAN or Western Union. About two years ago I even visited them. They don't have a shop as such, you can visit them at their private home after preanouncement by email. I must say I enjoyed that visit, even though I did'nt find anything. In general, I think Fuss is a bit on the expensive side. Greetings marhil711

luxxyheels,

They look great! How did you get on with the fuss-schuhe web site? I was considering ordering from them but was put off by the very unprofessional looking site. Is it secure for credit card info etc (SSL)?

Thanks,

Spiker.

Service is good. Quick to respond to email, and I had a tracking number by the end of the day. The shoes are expensive, but when you are my size, and want designer heels, I expected to pay a pretty penny.

*** put off by the very unprofessional looking site ***

I have seen far far worse. The site is functional, and easy to navigate.

It doesn't have any Web Two Point Oh bling, and doesn't need it. :winkiss:

Got them today. The positives: They are beautiful The leather is soft They are very well constructed The negatives: On my left foot it's a tad tight and pinches right above the toes. The heel is extremely high and because of that, I have to sit down to put them on. I can't walk in them...yet :winkiss:.

• 1 year later...