Today I bought.........

LailaLily

I was searching for a pair of heels that would match a garter belt and panty set that I have. I found these and fell in love with them. I ordered them and just received them TODAY Here are a couple of pictures of my new shoes. ( my first attempt of attaching files )

post-13669-133522865972_thumb.jpg

post-13669-13352286598_thumb.jpg

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, not quite sure why the pictures didn't work. Here they are again: As in the last post - I have worn the first two out many times, especially the boots, and I also have the last pair in beige as well as black. All comments welcome!

post-1962-133522865993_thumb.jpg

post-1962-133522866007_thumb.jpg

post-1962-133522866014_thumb.jpg

post-1962-133522866022_thumb.jpg

post-1962-133522866023_thumb.jpg

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

I was searching for a pair of heels that would match a garter belt and panty

set that I have. I found these and fell in love with them. I ordered them

and just received them TODAY

Here are a couple of pictures of my new shoes.

( my first attempt of attaching files )

Luv those heels. Where did you get em?

• 4 weeks later...

I was searching for a pair of heels that would match a garter belt and panty

set that I have. I found these and fell in love with them. I ordered them

and just received them TODAY

Here are a couple of pictures of my new shoes.

( my first attempt of attaching files )

Very nice them!

Sorry, not quite sure why the pictures didn't work. Here they are again:

As in the last post - I have worn the first two out many times, especially the boots, and I also have the last pair in beige as well as black.

All comments welcome!

Nice heels. Could you tell me the make of the last two?

As in the last post - I have worn the first two out many times, especially the boots, and I also have the last pair in beige as well as black.

All comments welcome!

I really like those t-strap pumps.:smile:

t-straps are my favorite style.

All comments welcome!

Very nice collection of high heels. Nice variety of styles. Congratulations and have fun with your new high heels.

Posted Image

I bought a pair of these today. They are so comfortable, I have not taken them off yet. I bought them at Payless Shoes.

I have seem to taken a fancy to osfords in the last year or so. Nice choidce Roniheels. Did you try them on in the store and wear them out?

real men wear heels

http://www.payless.com/Images/300x300/064557_1_300x300.jpg

I bought a pair of these today. They are so comfortable, I have not taken them off yet. I bought them at Payless Shoes.

Very nice. Here's the full link for anyone wanting more information:

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/productdetail.aspx?ItemCode=61803&ProductColor=Black&Width=Regular&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensShoes&BLC=WomensBootsTrendy

I'm pretty sure VS stands for Victoria's Secret

Yep, that's it. I guess I was right on: "4 1/4 heel with a mini platform". Here's the full link:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=9E-207468&page=1&cgname=OSSHUSDLVIL&rfnbr=2823

Lot's of nice shoes there! Great place for people with typically-sized feet (6-11). Needing a sz13, nothing for me unfortunately.

Yep, that's it. I guess I was right on: "4 1/4 heel with a mini platform". Here's the full link:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=9E-207468&page=1&cgname=OSSHUSDLVIL&rfnbr=2823

Lot's of nice shoes there! Great place for people with typically-sized feet (6-11). Needing a sz13, nothing for me unfortunately.

WOW! I Likie!

real men wear heels

I have seem to taken a fancy to osfords in the last year or so. Nice choidce Roniheels. Did you try them on in the store and wear them out?

Johnie...

Yes, I tried them on in the store and walked around in them. The young female clerk watched me. She had a strange look on her face and kept her distance. I wanted to wear them out of the store, but she acted so strange when I paid for them, at that moment I thought the better of it.

I'm right there with you! I'm so jealous of everyone who has smaller feet! It pretty much relegates me to payless, since I try to stay away from the pleaser and ellie-style shoes for public wear. Any other makers that sell large sizes?

• 3 months later...

These wonderful Chloe wedges arrived yesterday. I ordered them from Browns and they're amazing shoes. Really comfy, the angle of them is totally perfect and they fit the arches of my feet almost as if they were sculpted just for me, lol. I haven't worn them out properly yet, have to wait for the weather to improve a bit. They're an amazing black patent too, and it sounds silly but I love the grey buckles too. Black would have been lost and any other colour too showy. These are probably my favourite purchase so far this year.

post-11189-133522878719_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522878723_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522878727_thumb.jpg

These wonderful Chloe wedges arrived yesterday. I ordered them from Browns and they're amazing shoes. Really comfy, the angle of them is totally perfect and they fit the arches of my feet almost as if they were sculpted just for me, lol. I haven't worn them out properly yet, have to wait for the weather to improve a bit.

They're an amazing black patent too, and it sounds silly but I love the grey buckles too. Black would have been lost and any other colour too showy.

These are probably my favourite purchase so far this year.

Very nice indeed Roz. Hope you don't mind me saying but I'm a frequent visitor to your blog and it as to be said that you have an awesome collection of heels and wedges.

I love some of the patent heels / wedges you have listed there, real classy!