Walk

rmaciej1983

rmaciej... The photos look good and you look good, as usual, in your skirt, jacket, and high heels. Thank you for sharing that with us. The weather looks a little dreary in the photos. How is the weather where you are at?:roll:

rmaciej1983: Well, I must say you make it all look so easy. I really envy you and your boldness to wear what you want where you want. Bravo to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

A fascinator placed jauntily on your head and a little fur on the jacket would complete the look. Good on you for the bravery.

I've got a thing for veils and nice makeup, y'know? You made my day :roll:.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yes you do. I, too, like the denim. The skirt, the high heels and the jacket look so good on you. Keep them coming. We really like your style.:roll:

Yes you do. I, too, like the denim. The skirt, the high heels and the jacket look so good on you. Keep them coming. We really like your style.:roll:

I have to be honest here. I don't think the jacket is coordinating.

The look of the shoes and the denin skirt is classy and easy on the eyes, but the jacket remembers something more sporty.

Maybe a tuxedo jacket would look better, but it's MY opinion. If it floats your boat, go ahead.

All your attitude is great at all! Congratulations!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I like the overall effect of rmaciej1983's look - especially the shoes. Denim is a sporty material and its hard to find anything to match that would make it look elegant. Perhaps if he were wearing jeans the jackets would look more natural. But, he looks fine just the way he is. :roll:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.