What shoes are you wearing today?

Stockw

...I love these shoes because they maintain their height to size ratio all the way up to my size 12W which works out to just over 4 1/4-inches...

Surprising that on such an inexpensive pair, it does maintain the height to size ratio, as the website lists the heel height as only 3 3/4" (on probably a size 8 shoe). That's a very decent extra 1/2" height.

Today I was wearing my blade heel ankle boots with flare jeans, red turtleneck and leather coat.

(See boots here > http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=8&pictureid=46)

Nothing very special about my outfit except today was the first time I was in public

wearing heels without walking. (I was at the Honda dealership waiting for my car to be ready).

I was seated for 1:30 hours while TONS of strangers passing by were ALL looking at my boots :chuckle: !

It was very nervous for a while then was able to calm down (After the adrenalinne rush was over...)

I got some stange looks, indifferent looks and some smiles (mostly from women).

I must say it was a VERY different experience beeing looked at while being seated compared

to someone just quickly looking at me while walking in heels (For example, in a shopping center).

But what a RUSH it was !

I guess this new experience gave me a lot of extra confidence to wear my heels more visible.

For those of you who still hesitate: Just go for it !

(And don't worry: you will survive :w00t2:. The fear is only in your head !)

Happy heeling all !

Today I wore my Flair-2010 brown leather boots (giving my 2023's a break), and during the day, one of the heel taps up and vanished! I thought it felt and sounded a little different, so I lifted up my right boot, and the dang thing was gone! Fortunately, most of the office is carpeted, so I didn't hit hard ground much, but still..........dang........it up and did a Houdini on me! I guess it's time to give them a break until I can take them to the cobbler to get the tap replaced, the back of the platform re-cemented to the boot with something STRONG, and then give the platform base a good shot of about 3-4 coats of Krylon (well-masking the rest to not get paint on it). Then they should be good to go again.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Aldo have some great boots this season, it's going to get expensive!

Greetings thighboots :-)

I agree with you.

They have an amazing boot collection this fall.

It will be hard to resist spending more money on them...

Glad to see you still enjoy your Volpert boots !

Surprising that on such an inexpensive pair, it does maintain the height to size ratio, as the website lists the heel height as only 3 3/4" (on probably a size 8 shoe). That's a very decent extra 1/2" height.

Yes, I agree. When I looked up the link and found that they were advertised at the lower height I was supprised. Typically I am disappointed by what shows up in the mail from Payless however not this time.

See ya,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I wore a pair of Two Lips 5" wedge sandals on the drive to/from work and am wearing some women's boot cut jeans and some Diba Galaxy (light brown) platform sandals with 5" stiletto heels as I write this. I'm sure a lot of wear heels while posting as it makes the experience more satisfying. HappyinHeels

The weather has been getting colder, windier, and rainier here in the North-Eastern Europe. So to introduce some excitement into walking in such weather, i gave the first test drive to my brand new Born ankle boots with 2,5'' cuban heels today --> http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=109&pictureid=1570

Those heels are not high (i've been recently wearing 3,5-4'' quite a lot), but they are VERY COMFORTABLE and keep my feet warm and dry. Also, the downwards-narrowing cuban heels feel different than my normal blocks and wedges, and make nice low clicks (but not too loud) on pavements and floors.

Happy Heeling

k6ps

Today it snowed for the first time this season, so I stepped into my 4" chunky heel ankle boots from JK Fashions/Sexy Shoes. They're nice and stable, and the heel/sole have some traction on them, which will help in this unpredictable weather - and they'll keep my feet dry!

...I gave the first test drive to my brand new Born ankle boots with 2,5'' cuban heels today...

After reading your post http://www.hhplace.org/guys/14137-expanding_k6ps_s_comfort_zone-4.html#post218990 I was thinking you were wearing your wedge today...

Today it snowed for the first time this season...

Snow ?

Do you live high in the moutains ? (MT is Montana isnt-it ?)

Oh BTW, I hate winter...:chuckle:

Tonight I was wearing my new "Lawrentz" boots from Spring shoes with black jeans,

a black turtleneck and black leather coat. (A new style for "Men in black" ??? :chuckle:)

Went to the shopping mall with another member of this board (iloveboots/David who was in town for business)

It was the first time I was heeling in public with another male heeler and it was great !

We did some "window shopping" on shoes stores (We saw an amazing pair of boots at B2 but did not buy it ...)

Too bad we don't have a "heel meet" here in Canada... That would be so cool !

Thank you David for inviting me :w00t2:

Happy heeling all !

post-14338-133522893479_thumb.jpg

Eek! It's the invisible man! Sorry.......couldn't resist. :chuckle: Today I wore my black leather Seduce-2020 knee-high boots to work, and finally got to the point where I wore down the tap on the heel, so off to the corner they go until I get new taps for them. Thank goodness I have plenty more to choose from!

Why wish? Why not just put on a pair that you like and go out and enjoy yourself? Life's short. Enjoy it while you can.....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Why wish? Why not just put on a pair that you like and go out and enjoy yourself? Life's short. Enjoy it while you can.....

I totally agree with you when you say "Life's short. Enjoy it while you can..."

I am wearing block or cuban heels in public for a while now...(Except to go to work: Much higher heels)

Not too long ago, I began to wear higher and thinner heels in public (and I like it :w00t2:)

Next step, will be to wear them fully exposed...Specially HH boots.

But my brain is not "ready" yet :chuckle:

It's only a matter of time...

Hi Daniel,

It was a lot of fun and yes, B2 had some absolutely incredible Boots! And lets start work on the Eastern Canada Heel Meet. We have had a Western Canada Meet in Vancouver, now time to have a Montreal or Toronto Meet. I will be in the east again November 3 -6. maybe float Nov 3 Tue evening) or 6 (friday evening) in Montreal on the "Real Life Meetings" thread as an Eastern Canada Heel Meet. A Friday evening may be the ticket. Could hold the meet in downtown Montreal in the east end of Ste Catherine Street for dinner/drinks and then hit a club afterward, i.e. Club Mado? A good Hotel for anyone from out of town would be the Hotel des Gouverneurs on Ste Catherine Est. Maybe even some of our HHPlace memebrs from NY, NH, ME and VT would like to attend? Plus, it would give me a great excuse to visit B2 again!!!

David

Tonight I was wearing my new "Lawrentz" boots from Spring shoes with black jeans,

a black turtleneck and black leather coat. (A new style for "Men in black" ??? :chuckle:)

Went to the shopping mall with another member of this board (iloveboots/David who was in town for business)

It was the first time I was heeling in public with another male heeler and it was great !

We did some "window shopping" on shoes stores (We saw an amazing pair of boots at B2 but did not buy it ...)

Too bad we don't have a "heel meet" here in Canada... That would be so cool !

Thank you David for inviting me :w00t2:

Happy heeling all !

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

patent black 9 inch devious 1020 ballet boots. If you dont wear these beauties on a regular basis, they sure let you know you have them on. Sitting good, walking kind of cramping up on me. More bananas maybe lol.

What boots are you wearing in your avatar? I want a pair!

I'm wearing a Loriblu Pump with a black "Prince of Wales" check design and bows on the front. They're brand new and I'm very pleased with them but I'm going to have to take them off soon before they mark my feet.