What shoes are you wearing today?

Stockw

As I relax in the evening reading and posting here at the computer I have on a pair of Karo's black leather platform sandals with an ankle wrap strap and 6" stiletto heels under some boot-cut stretchy jeans--turquoise nail polish--have to liven up our misty crummy weather today.

Wore my 4"stack heel knee high tommy hill boots. Wife wore her new black suede ankle boots. We started out at Joanne fabrics, then sams club. Got a few looks but no reaction. Shopped for about an hour there, got to the check out and discovered I left my wallet in the car so I walked back out to get it while my wife waited for me. Noticed one man waiting for his wife to finish checking out and then watched me as I walked past but showed no interest at all. Then went to walmart to get a few t shirts for embroidery and ran into a lady from work. I don't think she believed I really wore heels when she heard about it at work, but she does now! LOL!:w00t2: Stopped at sears to check on some pants on sale and walked all over. Same, no reaction from no body. Wife found a pair of pants and I waited with another couple while she tried them on. I'm telling you guy's, no one cares. I didn't try to hide the heels or the loud noise they made. In fact, my wife and I at one point, was competing on who could make the loudest noise with our heels. Still people looked and just looked away. A very fun but uneventful day in heels.:chuckle:

post-3305-133522894552_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522894555_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522894558_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522894561_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

Very nice boots you and your wife are wearing.

Your wife allow you to wear higher heels than she does ? :chuckle:

My wife doesn't wear 4" heels to often. She goes for as much comfort as possible but the heels she does wear are very HOT! You might say that I have a few more years experience wearing heels than she does.LOL:wavey:

real men wear heels

<...>

I didn't try to hide the heels or the loud noise they made. In fact, my wife and I at one point, was competing on who could make the loudest noise with our heels.

<...>

That's one of those most enjoyable moments of heeling :chuckle: We have done that too together with my wife in a shopping center full of people.

Happy Heeling

k6ps

My 5" black leather ankle boots - very plain, yet stylish. I wore the same pair last night, and my friend Jackie called after me when I leaving, saying "I hate how you can do that - wearing stilettos!" with a huge smile on her face. I called back and said "Well, are you practiciing?". She said she was and was going to catch up to me someday. At least I give some people something to aspire to. :chuckle: I adore my co-workers.....they're such a fun lot!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, Well this is it. i have an obsession with the red soles and have finally bought my first pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. Attached is a picture of my new Christian Louboutin RonRon shoes purchase last week. A bit too expensive to wear for very short times when my other half isn't about, and they will never be worn outside so i don't spoil the red soles. Can't believe i have done it. Oh well. What an idiot. I forgot to add the photo to my last post. Here it is.

post-7148-133522895973_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

Well this is it. i have an obsession with the red soles and have finally bought my first pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.

Attached is a picture of my new Christian Louboutin RonRon shoes purchase last week. A bit too expensive to wear for very short times when my other half isn't about, and they will never be worn outside so i don't spoil the red soles.

Can't believe i have done it. Oh well.

What an idiot. I forgot to add the photo to my last post.

Here it is.

Precisely why I haven't purchased my dream pair of "Clichy," Louboutin's. One is that I would also think: What an idiot you are for spending that much money on a pair of women's shoes that you will probably never wear outside of the house and the cost of purchasing another pair for my wife, who would certainly insist upon my paying for at least one pair for her to compensate for my "foolishness." :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi all,

Well this is it. i have an obsession with the red soles and have finally bought my first pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.

So are they really worth spending the extra money ?

I agree they look very nice indeed

But are they really more comfortable than other shoes ?

Is the quality of workmanship equal to the price you paid ?

I am wearing a paair of LSB leather full zipper thighboots with 4 inch stiletto at work today as im on my own under my work trousers. I have a tall counter so customers wont be able to see.

besides the customers not being able to tell that you are wearing heels, what do your workmates say when you show up in 4" stiletto boots?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi there danielp6406 Thanks for your questions. I would have to say that i really can't see why they are that expensive, but it was just something that i thought i needed to get out of my system. They really do have a great look whether you are wearing them or just looking at them though, but i don't know why. They are no more comfortable than other styles in my opinion. They could do with a more cushioned sole for that, but otherwise they are extremely well made. Having said all that though, there are other styles that i would like to get when money permits. All the best. Graybagsred

besides the customers not being able to tell that you are wearing heels, what do your workmates say when you show up in 4" stiletto boots?

Only one work mate knows and she loves it, allways checking what ones i have on.

but i spend alot of time on my own so its ok, however in the last 3 years ive been caught out by customers on 4 occasions 3 responses were ok and the other just walked out.

Only one work mate knows and she loves it, allways checking what ones i have on.

but i spend alot of time on my own so its ok, however in the last 3 years ive been caught out by customers on 4 occasions 3 responses were ok and the other just walked out.

Hmmmm! There's two ways of looking at this. 1) Most customers don't care; and 2) Your business could suffer a 25% reduction in revenue if you contiune: :chuckle:

Killing your feet? Why? Pain is not required in order to wear hh shoes. If they hurt, either modify them so they don't, or get a different pair that feel good. Don't do any damage to your feet that you will regret in later life. Pain should be the first indication that you are doing so! Steve