Wearing girl jeans – a parallel to wearing heels?

Rob

I think most of us love women's jeans because they stretch and feel so much better. Of course they do lend themselves better to wearing heels than guy's jeans as well. My last several jeans have been Lee "Slender Secret" bootcut jeans in size 16 available at Kohls. A 5" heel worn with these jeans will only show about 1.5-2" if you are wondering. I also have a size 18, which sits lower on the waist anyway, which are great when wearing 6" heels. Put on your thigh-high hose, your bootcut jeans, and your favorite high heels and you are indeed ready for the world! HappyinHeels:wavey:

I started to wear a pair of my lady's jeans that she did not like and it just went on from there on I wear a size 12. Every now and then she asks me if I want a pair that she does not like anymore, just another reason for me to buy her another pair.

• 2 months later...

Went to the Levi's store this weekend looking for a good pair of skinny jeans.

Since I have no hips, no waistline and a flat seat, this is not an easy task...

Explained to the salesgirl what I was looking for. She took out a few styles to try.

I found the perfect pair called "modern slight curve". (Follow this link ).

Very soft and comfortable. They feel amazing to wear !

To all men looking for the perfect skinny jean, try these !

post-14338-133522973439_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

While at Costco the other weekend, I noticed some 5 pocket female stretch jeans by Jesica London. The only thing that really gave them away was the sign. The cut was slimmer than my regular jeans, but nothing to outlandish. When I got home, my wife said they looked good, and really showed off my back side real well. I didn't notice at first, but the zipper was cut the same way as mens jeans. Just an other example of the lines disappearing between traditional mens and womens clothing.

While at Costco the other weekend, I noticed some 5 pocket female stretch jeans by Jesica London. The only thing that really gave them away was the sign. The cut was slimmer than my regular jeans, but nothing to outlandish. When I got home, my wife said they looked good, and really showed off my back side real well. I didn't notice at first, but the zipper was cut the same way as mens jeans. Just an other example of the lines disappearing between traditional mens and womens clothing.

I also just got some womans jeans from KoHL's store the jeans are slight curve skinny stretch jeans 5 pocket and zipper was cut the same way as men's jeans also. I hope your correct about " Just an other example of the lines disappearing between traditional mens and womens clothing":silly:

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

While at Costco the other weekend, I noticed some 5 pocket female stretch jeans by Jesica London.

I agree Costco got some nice jeans at a good price but I never bought a pair.

Since a (women's) jeans much fit perfectly, how can you buy a pair without trying them first ?

I agree Costco got some nice jeans at a good price but I never bought a pair.

Since a (women's) jeans much fit perfectly, how can you buy a pair without trying them first ?

Costco has a great return policy. When my wife likes something they have, she will get several different sizes to try on at home and return the ones that don't fit. For us, this works because we are always there. With three growing kids, we need the larger servings.

I just realized I made a mistake on the brand name. They are made by Gloria Vanderbilt. I think the reason I wrote Jesica London is my wife has a pair of pants by that name.

• 1 month later...

Women's jeans are definitely the ONLY way to go! My preferences are for Gloria Vanderbilt and a.n.a jeans from JC Penney. Both fit me beautifully and look stylish to boot.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have several pair's of women's jeans. Some are regular length, crop length and capri length. I also have skinny women's jeans too. I have them in several colors. I especially like them from "MetroStyle, "Newport News" and DKNY. They all fit me much better than men's styles. Even my wife agrees with that fact! Happy Heeling, bluejay

I'm currently wearing my Mrs jeans. I tried them on with my boots a while back, and thought they looked great. I'm all for wearing 'girls' jeans, especially with heels.