Wearing girl jeans – a parallel to wearing heels?

Rob

Here's a picture oof me in a new pair of girlie skinny jeans, fairly tight, with some gorgeous Faith stilettos

I love those shoes!!!!

I really like the look of the jeans with the stilleto pumps. Great.

Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Very nice jeans and heels loswabs. A bit TMI (if you get my meaning) on the front side, but overall, I like the look. Several of you mentioned charity shops (I guess more of a UK thing), I have found ebay a great resource for womens jeans and have built up a very nice collection of jeans using that site over the past year. I have bought about two dozen pair, for an average price of about US$15 per pair, which is about 1/3 the price of most of them brand new. Also, women are known to take very good care of their clothing, so every pair I have bought has been in excellent condition.

I love the fit and the booties, though the stitching is a bit much for my taste, you pull them off well!

=> You mean the name of the brand?

=> You mean the name of the brand?

Yes. Stitching on the pockets does not bother me, but the brand stitching is just too elaborate for my taste (not to mention my body style.) I do like the jeans of you; they fit very well and the length is fantastic. A great style for heels!

Style is built from the ground up!

Ok :thumbsup:

I think it's un litlle short...

What do you think of this:

[ATTACH]5208[/ATTACH]

Good looking jeans Wile E.

The kind of look that I would like to think I have. Not to fem looking, but certainly very smart and stylish. You could go anywhere looking like that.

What brand and style are the jeans?

I like the boots too. I don't know if they are, but they certainly look like men's boots.

Can you tell us the brand (or even better, a link) and heel height? Are they real pull on type cowboy boots, or zip up type ankle boots that fit closer around the ankle (which is how they look)?

If it's not too personal of a question, I'd like to ask those of you who prefer the tighter women's styles, what type of underwear do you wear with them? I've gotten used to wearing low rise "boy leg cut" briefs from the women's section as well. They prevent VPL and are low enough that they don't show with the low rise jeans I wear. I prefer the American Eagle brand hipster jeans. And as for that formula to determine your size, it doesn't work for me. I'm 5' 10" and around 150 lbs. My men's size is about 30 to 32 inch waist and when I buy women's jeans, I wear a size 3 comfortably, size 5 are a little loose and when I really want them tight I even have a couple size 0 jeans that I can squeeze into. But the long inseam (32") versions work best for me with or without heels. Men's underwear just doesn't work with these jeans. Or I guess you could also go "commando". But I still wear boxers with my work pants and baggy sweats.

i wear my girl jeans almost daily and they're one of the best fashion changes i've ever made. i really love the tightness and stretchiness... preferably levi's or luckys.. no more baggy men's jeans... i also wear women's thongs and gstrings... they're usually low-rise enough to not show when i wear my low rise jeans... i love them and have been wearing them for years...

If it's not too personal of a question, I'd like to ask those of you who prefer the tighter women's styles, what type of underwear do you wear with them? I've gotten used to wearing low rise "boy leg cut" briefs from the women's section as well. They prevent VPL and are low enough that they don't show with the low rise jeans I wear. I prefer the American Eagle brand hipster jeans. And as for that formula to determine your size, it doesn't work for me. I'm 5' 10" and around 150 lbs. My men's size is about 30 to 32 inch waist and when I buy women's jeans, I wear a size 3 comfortably, size 5 are a little loose and when I really want them tight I even have a couple size 0 jeans that I can squeeze into. But the long inseam (32") versions work best for me with or without heels. Men's underwear just doesn't work with these jeans. Or I guess you could also go "commando". But I still wear boxers with my work pants and baggy sweats.

=> I will answer you later :thumbsup:

Another pics:

post-7236-133522877726_thumb.jpg

What do I wear under tight jeans? Nothing! Quite simply, there isn't the room. If there is, I need a smaller size. That's how my wife and I like them to fit me. I've worn my wife's thongs a few times but they're so uncomfortable, particularly around the lower bits ladies don't have as they're simply not designed for us guys. It's not so bad with men's thongs as well, but I find they get all scrunched up under the jeans. Not a nice feel. In everyday bloke mode, I tend to wear loose fitting boxers.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

If it's not too personal of a question, I'd like to ask those of you who prefer the tighter women's styles, what type of underwear do you wear with them?....

Men's underwear just doesn't work with these jeans. Or I guess you could also go "commando". But I still wear boxers with my work pants and baggy sweats.

Just mens low rise briefs. Boxers or baggy underwear certainly don't work.

But certainly never a thong. Whale-Tail is bad enough on a girl. I would never want to see it on a guy, or sport it myself!!

I just bought a pair of black low rise skinny jeans yesterday. I wore them to our New Years Eve party with a pair of gold strappy sandals and a sheer black top. These jeans are so snug they're like wearing panyhose with pockets. It's my first pair of women's pants and I think I will buy more.

this is my New Year's Eve outfit:

post-15128-133522877759_thumb.jpg

post-15128-133522877765_thumb.jpg

If it's not too personal of a question, I'd like to ask those of you who prefer the tighter women's styles, what type of underwear do you wear with them? ... Men's underwear just doesn't work with these jeans. Or I guess you could also go "commando". But I still wear boxers with my work pants and baggy sweats.

I have tried a number of things, it depends on how tight they are. Long leg boxer briefs work nicely for most of the snug fitting jeans, They are very light and dont really show any lines surprisingly. In colder weather, I have also used just tights alone as my underwear, very comforting and warm.

However, when the jeans are really tight, neither of those work... tights cling to the pants, and you get a slight ribbing effect as you move in the jeans that doesn't look good. Also, I had tried commando, however, that leaves a bit too much for others to see in front, not a good thing really.

So I recently switched a thong for the tighter jeans and I have to say, I am pretty satisified with the results. No lines, no bulk, keeps everything in its place, actually much more comfortable than you think and I have never had to whale tail issue in the back that Rob mentioned above.

I've done some reasearch on that, and that seemed to be much more an issue about 5 years ago when very low rise jeans were made too low in back. It seems the low rise jeans today are higher in back than they were five years ago and they now make the thongs that are lower rising too, so honestly its been a few years since I have seen the thong show that was pretty common earlier this decade.

Although I don't really care for them, a thong does work best under the tighter style jeans. That's what I have on under my jeans. I'm also wearing a pair of thigh hi stockings. The shoes are more comfortable with stockings, and when the legs of the jeans ride up from sitting, they seem to slide back down when I stand without tugging at them.

Great topic! I got into wearing womans jeans, after i tried on a pair of fake leather miss sixty trousers at a fetish store. This store makes a habbit of cutting out the manufacturers name of the garments, and overpricing them. Anyway, you can't do that on a Miss Sixty, coz they have name tags on the outside as well. Went home, and searched ebay for them, and soon purchased my first pair. From that day on, i have filled my wardrobe with womans leather pants. They look so much better then man's leather pants do. Got many complements by woman, on how good they look, especially on the rear :thumbsup: After doing that, i went to Miss Sixty's normal jeans, and even dress pants (all Miss Sixty). I just love the look and feel off these pants, they do wonders for your rear :welcome: , which is the reason i always wear a very tight G-string or womens lace hip-boxerswith them. To hide the front, expose the back...

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

I have a 31" waist, and around a 36" inseam. Women's jeans in a heel length are the best fit I can find. To me, it's practicality, not a cross dressing thing. If it weren't for heels, I'd be SOL in the jeans department. Fifteen or twenty years ago, I had no problem finding 30/36 or 31/36 jeans for men. Can't find them today. Is everyone getting that fat? That's disgusting...

Yup you are right, though my waist is a little more generous than yours the long legs and trimmer fit of gals'' jeans do the trick. You try BUCKLE stores - they also have men's jeans with 36 inseams (even a 38! - for incognito ballet heels wear). I also buy my men's chinos from JCPenney - the will have waists and lengths to fit any one.

You can find long jeans on zappos, though I just ordered up a pair of ladies Akademiks, just loved the way they looked. Also, a lot of the ladies jeans have a bit of stretch to them, a bit more comfortable. It's not easy keeping a trim waist after a few years have gone by. I remember the days when I could eat like a pig and never get over 160 pounds. Not any more - cycling in the summer and cutting/chopping wood in the winter are my way of burning off the excess. Good for the ego, too. When I was cycling over lunch one day, I had a very attractive lady at a traffic light tell me I had beautiful legs. Sure made my day.

The 2 ( heels and jeans) go together very well. A parallel? I am not sure. I have worn womens jeans for years and they just fit better on me. only thing I am not crazy about is the ultra low cuts which do not work at all for me, just not enough material to keep the tiger in! LOL. I recently got 2pairs of 1921 jeans that fit really well, they are a low cut but high enough to look good. Underwear that is like a high cut or thong works better than boxers. Mtnsofheels

Mine's cool with subdued heels. Women's jeans don't fit me as I'm not a large-hipped, narrow-waisted woman.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

I tell you....it's Venezia jeans for me all the way! Lane Bryant got me hooked on them, and I just got my pair of wide-leg jeans today from their "Right fit" collection. For me, the yellow is good and all, but the red is perfect! They are just the right length to wear with my heels, and they look darn good IMHO!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!