Wearing girl jeans – a parallel to wearing heels?

Rob

Pooh, pooh Thighbootguy!!!

Short shorts are a must for summer; thank you very much!!

Bootking - Your right of course, but like heel wearing, you don't have to start with 5" heels. I figured most first time "gal shorts" wearers would start with a longer inseam and work their way up. :smile:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

True, true - but that's like a barbecue with hot dogs and hamburgers!

Speaking of the shorts hem length, I go very much out of my way to wear men's shorts that are about mid thigh in lieu of the knee length that most of the stores have. I actually shortened two pairs of Levi's shorts that I had as I couldn't stand the longer length.

Sadly, the men's designers insist on long and baggy; uggggh!!!

It's all about the heel!

Were you wearing heels with your "girl jeans" and how does she feel about you wearing heels in public?

Back to the topic, there are a lot of men here that wear girl jeans on an every day basis and also more and more guy's all over are wearing them just because they like them. It's becoming pretty popular in the US.

Your correct about the girl jeans and I plan to wear only woman's jeans for now on because of the fit is so superior to mens, I now go out wearing my womans jeans with my new 3" knee highheel boots with the pants under the boots. The jeans are from JC Penny, thin leg so I don't have any problems under the boots.

Equality in Fashions

post-5557-133522910598_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Your correct about the girl jeans and I plan to wear only woman's jeans for now on because of the fit is so superior to mens, I now go out wearing my womans jeans with my new 3" knee highheel boots with the pants under the boots. The jeans are from JC Penny, thin leg so I don't have any problems under the boots.

Equality in Fashions

Nice boots !

Were you wearing heels with your "girl jeans" and how does she feel about you wearing heels in public?

Back to the topic, there are a lot of men here that wear girl jeans on an every day basis and also more and more guy's all over are wearing them just because they like them. It's becoming pretty popular in the US.

Women's jeans, the fit is fabulous and I wear them in my new boots for a cleaner look and some times around the home I wear low heel shose.

post-5557-133522910724_thumb.jpg

post-5557-133522910728_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Equality in Fashions

I just added new Fabulous heels.

• 1 month later...

Recently, I have had the good fortune to lose some weight. The weight loss is significant enough that I have moved from a size 16 to a size 14, and may even be approaching a 12. Now that I am a pretty solid 14, my options for jeans has really opened up since most designers seem to stop making clothes at a 14, well at least the ones I like. Here are five of the new jeans that I have bought recently...all on sale and for very nice prices. #1 - Tommy Hilfiger Hope Boot Cut Jeans. Bought them at Macy's for $8. #2 - Tommy Hilfiger Spirit Skinny Jeans. Macy's for $12. #3 - JCrew Vintage Matchstick Jeans. JCrew retail store for $20. #4 - Banana Republic Straight Leg Jeans in light rinse. BR retail store for $20. #5 - Banana Republic Straight Leg Jeans in dark rinse. BR retail store for $15. The last three are all distressed jeans. I had only ever owned one pair of distressed jeans before these. Also, I some of these are the first straight leg women's jeans I have bought. Though I have some skinny jeans that I posted, most of mine are boot cut or even flare. I just love the selection and diversity of women's jeans and I think they look great with heels. The shoes in the picture are Bandolino "Riana" wine peep toe pumps, maybe my favorite pair of shoes of all time.

post-5655-133522915747_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522915752_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522915755_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522915757_thumb.jpg

post-5655-13352291576_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Happyfeat:- Your new jeans look great with your short heeled shoes. Love the color of the shoes. Curious---have you tried those new jeans with a higher heeled shoe to see just how they would look with them? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I love girls' jeans because the spandex/lycra, albeit just 2-5% of the total material, makes for a breathable and wonderful fit. The feeling of these jeans with thigh high panty hose on is incredible. I just bought a pair of Levis 515 boot cut jeans in size 16 average and they nearly touch the ground wearing tennis shoes. If worn with 5" wedge heels then about 2" of the heel shows. No fancy embroidery on the pockets. I have worn them to work on casual Fridays and nothing was said. I do believe moe men are wearing them because I see it. As far as a parallel to wearing heels only those of us who also wear heels, and tell others on this forum about it, could draw such a conclusion. It may an INDICATOR that the jean wearer also wears other articles commonly associated with women. I suppose the most important thing here is that whenever we see another man wearing girls' jeans that we pay a compliment and perhaps share our mutual love of girls' jeans. All peoples just want to feel appreciated and acknowledged. HappyinHeels

1014679-p-DETAILED.jpg

Love these! Where can I get a pair?

Zappos.com for the boots

Recently, I have had the good fortune to lose some weight. The weight loss is significant enough that I have moved from a size 16 to a size 14, and may even be approaching a 12. Now that I am a pretty solid 14, my options for jeans has really opened up since most designers seem to stop making clothes at a 14, well at least the ones I like. Here are five of the new jeans that I have bought recently...all on sale and for very nice prices.

#1 - Tommy Hilfiger Hope Boot Cut Jeans. Bought them at Macy's for $8.

#2 - Tommy Hilfiger Spirit Skinny Jeans. Macy's for $12.

#3 - JCrew Vintage Matchstick Jeans. JCrew retail store for $20.

#4 - Banana Republic Straight Leg Jeans in light rinse. BR retail store for $20.

#5 - Banana Republic Straight Leg Jeans in dark rinse. BR retail store for $15.

The last three are all distressed jeans. I had only ever owned one pair of distressed jeans before these. Also, I some of these are the first straight leg women's jeans I have bought. Though I have some skinny jeans that I posted, most of mine are boot cut or even flare. I just love the selection and diversity of women's jeans and I think they look great with heels.

The shoes in the picture are Bandolino "Riana" wine peep toe pumps, maybe my favorite pair of shoes of all time.

Great selection of jeans! And congrats on the weight loss!

Your new jeans look great with your short heeled shoes. Love the color of the shoes. Curious---have you tried those new jeans with a higher heeled shoe to see just how they would look with them?

Dawn, the shoes I was wearing in the pictures are over 4 inches and are some of the highest shoes I own. I was actually surprised at how well they worked with the straighter/skinny leg jeans. Typically, I try to go with a lower heel for straight legs jeans to try to avoid being too over the top.

Great selection of jeans! And congrats on the weight loss!

Thanks! However, I am running into a bit of a problem. Some of even my newer jeans are fitting a bit looser than I like. I have a few more pair I may post in the near future that I bought recently that could also be approaching too big. I need to see how this weight loss thing is going to work out.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some more jeans that I bought recently. Aren't sales grand? #1 Calvin Klein Straight Legs from a thrift store, $7. #2 New York & Co. Straight Leg gray from the retail store $6. These are pretty low quality and I am not crazy about them. #3 Tommy Hilfiger blue "Hope" boot cut jeans from Macy's $10. I have the same pair in black. #4 J. Crew Vintage Slim from the retail store $15. #5 Banana Republic skinny ankle length $15. Don't yet know about these but they do have some possibilities. I probobly wouldn't wear the shoes in the picture with them, maybe something a bit lower. In all pictures, I am wearing Nine West "Hotone" carmel peep toe sling backs. Some of the shots have the cuff of the jeans doing that sling back thing...LOL Finding great bargains on jeans right now is not that difficult, so it is a great time to look for new and different options.

post-5655-133522916104_thumb.jpg

post-5655-13352291611_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522916112_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522916115_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522916117_thumb.jpg

Not bad, HF! Not bad at all! I might have to try girl's jeans myself! Might be fun!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Not bad, HF! Not bad at all! I might have to try girl's jeans myself! Might be fun!

I have noticed that more and more of my outings have been while wearing jeans, and that hasn't been by design - it just kind of happened that way. Most of the time while I am out shopping, I head right for the jeans to see what the stores might have. In some ways, jeans are the "new" heels for me. Besides, I think nothing makes a pair of heels look better than the *right* pair of jeans. Unless of course it is a great skirt...LOL

I would suggest investing in a few pair of nice girl jeans and just see where it takes you.

Here are some more jeans that I bought recently. Aren't sales grand?

#1 Calvin Klein Straight Legs from a thrift store, $7.

#2 New York & Co. Straight Leg gray from the retail store $6. These are pretty low quality and I am not crazy about them.

#3 Tommy Hilfiger blue "Hope" boot cut jeans from Macy's $10. I have the same pair in black.

#4 J. Crew Vintage Slim from the retail store $15.

#5 Banana Republic skinny ankle length $15. Don't yet know about these but they do have some possibilities. I probobly wouldn't wear the shoes in the picture with them, maybe something a bit lower.

In all pictures, I am wearing Nine West "Hotone" carmel peep toe sling backs. Some of the shots have the cuff of the jeans doing that sling back thing...LOL

Finding great bargains on jeans right now is not that difficult, so it is a great time to look for new and different options.

HF - Great deals, thanks for sharing! I too have been on a girl jeans as well as denim short kick lately. I just love the feel of them!

The Tommy jeans are my fav, followed by the Banana Republic jeans. The NY & Co jeans look nice, but I know what you mean about quality.

And I agree, jeans are just as fun to buy and wear as heels!

• 1 year later...

Yes ladies jeans fit better and I have several pairs, my mother in law has bought me 2 pairs for christmas which will gonicely with the brown knee high 4'' chunky heeled boots MrsF has bought me. Can't wait for Xmas to wear them.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Yes ladies jeans fit better and I have several pairs, my mother in law has bought me 2 pairs for christmas which will go nicely with the brown knee high 4'' chunky heeled boots MrsF has bought me.

Can't wait for Xmas to wear them.

I admit you have a very nice (and supportive) mother in law !

A woman (which is not your wife) offering woman's jeans to a men is quite rare.

Did you decide what you will offer her as a Christmas gift ?

(No need to know what it is. Just yes or no...)

PS: Lucky you. You know what will be your Christmas present before Chrismas day !

Oh definatly womens jeans! I only wear womens jeans,

they fit better, look better and a lot more comfortable.

I could not agree more. And they are less expensive than men's jeans !

I only wear women's jeans with my 4" heel knee high boots, it's been said before they fit better, look better and much more comfortable.

I admit you have a very nice (and supportive) mother in law !

A woman (which is not your wife) offering woman's jeans to a men is quite rare.

Did you decide what you will offer her as a Christmas gift ?

(No need to know what it is. Just yes or no...)

PS: Lucky you. You know what will be your Christmas present before Chrismas day !

I could not agree more. And they are less expensive than men's jeans !

I wear earrings, sparkly bracelets and 4" heels in my mother in laws company so she is used to me wearing this kind of thing so the jeans are not a problem, after all they look similar to my male jeans but just fit better.

Clearly you can see were MrsF got her wonderful tolerant accepting nature from.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

i recently discovered that my gf's jeans fit me rather well and she loved how my jeans looked on her

"i recently discovered that my gf's jeans fit me rather well and she loved how my jeans looked on her"

"life is short, heels are high, live it up!" That is so correct John, I like that.