Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Since I already have red heels and red patent knee boots, I would wear black dress pants or black jeans with a red polo shirt (summer), red fleece or red sweater in the winter. Also in summer, after Memorial Day you could wear white pants or jeans and if you're daring like me wear white capris!

I like to match my shoes to the color of the top I am wearing. I usually don't wear t-shirts with heels as I am trying to present a more dressy look, when I am wearing heels. JMO

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

All good suggestions! I usually wear the heels with a long denim skirt, or a knee-length denim skirt, usually with a white top - I'll have to try a red top and see how that works. I've also done a knee-length black pencil skirt and a white blouse, and a mid-thigh navy blue suede skirt, and a white blouse or top. I haven't tried them with jeans yet - another good option!

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

So since theres a primark now where i live i couldn't resist and go shopping for some heels :D and i got me a pair of mary janes today. they are size uk9/eu42 and yes they are bit thight but the uk10/eu43 size didn't had the stiletto heel and was a bit lower so i decided to go with the 42. maybe some ice stretching will do the trick :Dpost-15057-0-00611300-1362519251_thumb.jpost-15057-0-50688200-1362519236_thumb.jpost-15057-0-52567200-1362519201_thumb.jpost-15057-0-26416500-1362519218_thumb.jpost-15057-0-62593400-1362519185_thumb.j

VERY nice and classic, xraynt8! I've been on the lookout for a similar pair of mary janes for awhile now but wearing US size 13 doesn't leave me with many options.

So since theres a primark now where i live i couldn't resist and go shopping for some heels :D and i got me a pair of mary janes today. they are size uk9/eu42 and yes they are bit thight but the uk10/eu43 size didn't had the stiletto heel and was a bit lower so i decided to go with the 42. maybe some ice stretching will do the trick :D

post-15057-0-00611300-1362519251_thumb.jpost-15057-0-50688200-1362519236_thumb.jpost-15057-0-52567200-1362519201_thumb.jpost-15057-0-26416500-1362519218_thumb.jpost-15057-0-62593400-1362519185_thumb.j

Nice shoes! I like the mary jane style - something about the strap and buckle that always caught my eye! And that looks like a nice, walkable heel height.

Nice shoes! I like the mary jane style - something about the strap and buckle that always caught my eye! And that looks like a nice, walkable heel height.

oh yes these are very easy to walk in and i didnt expect that they are not bending etc since they were only 13€, the sole is really tough.

Tax return meant that I had "earned" myself a little retail therapy. Local Payless stores and the Rack haven't had much lately so I ordered online. All three pairs are from Payless. First pair (6th, 7th, and 8th pictures) are the La Femme pump from Christian Siriano for Payless. I'll be honest, I really haven't been too keen on Christian's styles but these are an excellent classic pump. These hit all the right spots for me with a nice heel height, almond toe, and a platform that is very thin. I don't mind the platform styles but it seems that single sole heels are getting harder and harder to find, at least in my size. The 13's fit great right out of the box and are very comfortable aside from the right toebox being a little tight (as is usual with me). I've been wearing these for about three hours and they feel really good. Get them well you can as they're still on sale! Second pair (3rd and 4th pictures) are the staple, Karmen by Predictions, in black patent. I've had the regular black and the nude patent for a long time and wear them more than any other heels. Totally comfortable right out of the box. I often refer to this style as "pre-broken in" and hope they keep it going for awhile. Third pair (1st and 2nd pictures) are Karmen as well but in navy, my favorite shoe color. I noticed that the Payless website seems to be splitting the navy into the regular (these) and a navy patent. I'll definitely be picking those up if they come up in my size.

post-19684-0-96880600-1362694107_thumb.j

post-19684-0-32465800-1362694116_thumb.j

post-19684-0-30681200-1362694125_thumb.j

post-19684-0-81706900-1362694138_thumb.j

post-19684-0-12593200-1362694147_thumb.j

post-19684-0-60017300-1362694163_thumb.j

post-19684-0-93961500-1362694171_thumb.j

Lime15: The Christiano Siriano pumps look absolutely awesome! Even though I already have several pairs of black pumps, I'd gleefully add those to the pile in a heartbeat! As for the Karmen pumps, I'd like to have a pair of those in white for spring and summer. Bravo on your purchases!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thank you JeffB, hh4evr1, and HenriHH. Payless does offer the Karmen in matte white. If / when they split navy and offer a navy patent I think a pair of white will be in my next order along with red patent as well. How patriotic (red patent, white matte, navy patent). :lol: Karmen pumps are honestly my "house slippers" these days.

Having bought a pair of the Payless "Molly" platform sandal in black two weeks ago, I decided I had to have a pair in white, so I took care of that little goal today. Just like with the previous pair, these sandals are very comfortable to wear and surprisingly easy to walk in, I suspect the style of the platform has a lot to do with that. I think it's safe to say I'm slowly coming around to appreciating the value of platforms. Also, I like how these shoes look on me and they match perfectly with my white denim skort, tailor made for spring and summer jaunts. I can't wait for the warm weather to come so I can show off these new shoes!

post-154-0-41516700-1362858165_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-53278400-1362858172_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-54921600-1362858180_thumb.jpg

Very nice, JeffB. I too, am awaiting the warmer weather to wear sandals and show off my pedi. However the white shoes will have to wait until Memorial Day, so I don't get cited by the "Fashion Police". Ha...Ha... Happy Heeling, bluejay

Very nice, JeffB. I too, am awaiting the warmer weather to wear sandals and show off my pedi.

However the white shoes will have to wait until Memorial Day, so I don't get cited by the "Fashion Police". Ha...Ha...

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

That makes two of us! HA!

Picked up a pair of Payless Karmens , size 10. Like them better on outside the store than I did in the store. They are very comfortable and I got the black patent.

I've been wearing my navy Karmen pumps all day, great office pump.

Tax return meant that I had "earned" myself a little retail therapy. Local Payless stores and the Rack haven't had much lately so I ordered online. All three pairs are from Payless.

First pair (6th, 7th, and 8th pictures) are the La Femme pump from Christian Siriano for Payless. I'll be honest, I really haven't been too keen on Christian's styles but these are an excellent classic pump. These hit all the right spots for me with a nice heel height, almond toe, and a platform that is very thin. I don't mind the platform styles but it seems that single sole heels are getting harder and harder to find, at least in my size. The 13's fit great right out of the box and are very comfortable aside from the right toebox being a little tight (as is usual with me). I've been wearing these for about three hours and they feel really good. Get them well you can as they're still on sale!

Second pair (3rd and 4th pictures) are the staple, Karmen by Predictions, in black patent. I've had the regular black and the nude patent for a long time and wear them more than any other heels. Totally comfortable right out of the box. I often refer to this style as "pre-broken in" and hope they keep it going for awhile.

Third pair (1st and 2nd pictures) are Karmen as well but in navy, my favorite shoe color. I noticed that the Payless website seems to be splitting the navy into the regular (these) and a navy patent. I'll definitely be picking those up if they come up in my size.

While I do love the look of the Le Femmes, they were not a comfortable fit for me. Squeezed the toes and flopped off at the heel. I was all set to buy them before I tried them on. Glad I did, or I would have ened up with something that was quite uncomfortable for me. Too bd! They look great on you though!

Hi folks, just got a new pair of high heeled peeptoes for me, and the are quite comfortable to walk in... i already like them quite a bit... Greetings, cgwm

post-19635-0-41370400-1363207203_thumb.j

While doing some online gift shopping I noticed these but my size wasn't available.

Posted Image

Went to complete my order today and noticed that now they are, in fact, available in size 13. I had a 25% off coupon code and it's free shipping over $30 so I decided the heck with it and ordered them. Pretty darn femme for me as that's really usually not my personal heel preference (I tend to wear classic office type pumps), and I'll probably never wear them out, but I figured they'd be fun for a night in with my girlfriend. :)

I picked up this pair in the Next online sale, in a size UK 9 wide, for £12. post-6383-0-35983700-1363387629_thumb.jp Unfortunately they seem to be just a little too small, so I may have to return them in a few days. I'll try them on a couple more times before I decide for sure.

Yeah buddy, those boots are GREAT

Nice looking boots. I like Naturalizer too. I have a couple of pairs of ankle boots and several pairs of shoes from Naturalizer.

I like to buy at the Naturalizer Store and we do have a Naturalizer Outlet Store, at the Outlet Mall. I have also bought from the Naturalizer On-Line Store too.

Hope you enjoy your new Naturalizer boots and shoes. I do!!!!!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

So I got the Nitelife Chloe shoes, but unfortunatelly the right one was about one size larger. Shoes got mixed up at the factory or something. I had to go and return them, and the store didn't have any more of that size available. I changed my shoes for Nitelife Zoe strap, and they feel great! The model is the same, rounded toebox with lots of space. I wore them last night and intend to keep walking the whole saturday. Pic attached.

post-12194-0-83392700-1363430457_thumb.j

Over a year ago, a female co-worker came to work wearing the Payless Kosmic platform pump. They looked great but I figured they would be too hard to walk in, like a pair of boxes on my feet. Recently I read all the reviews on the Payless site from guys who had bought them and said how comfortable they were. Off I went to Payless. Over a couple of days I went to 3 Payless, found size 10, asked if I could try them on (no problem each store said) and by the third store I decided they fit well, were comfortable and I had to have them. On sale in Canada is $39.00, $29 in the US. Now I see the light beige colour is out and I think I need those too. Problem is, they are now $49.00. Thank you Payless for a great shoe and the great service in each store. A sale is a sale I guess.