Who has bought some new shoes

gj

KrisSullivan, if they fit well you could do it. They don't attract too much attention and look comfortable. But it's up to you to decide! KrazyHusband, great shoes! All of them!

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

Hello everyone.

I haven't bought these yet. I need your opinion. I've found these sandals in Marshalls. They are $39.99. I like them but I value other opinions. I have typical male feet, and don't plan to try to make them look otherwise. The heel is about 4 inches which won't be a problem for me. The photo might not show the colour well. They are a caramel colour. I've always like the thong style and of course the heel is perfect for those liking heels.

Do I go for it?

post-19704-0-61986200-1365691125_thumb.jpost-19704-0-92723200-1365691180_thumb.jpost-19704-0-88267800-1365691232_thumb.j

Go for it! Those look nice and would look great on you!

Bought the from Winners. Guess,dawsyn. Size 10. I bought these around Christmas time for a gift to me.

post-19011-0-77917500-1365695187_thumb.j

Bought these in Florida on march break,from Dillards. Jessica Simpson, Waleo. Size 10.

post-19011-0-33119600-1365694986_thumb.jpost-19011-0-34465800-1365695005_thumb.j

I love the wedges for everyday. Those pumps are in some wild colours - how bold!

A misfortune but an absolute score for me! I fell off a ladder and like a cat, landed on my paws.. on a board full of nails. Cant wear my workboots or sneakers for a while.. So.. Darian went out and picked me up a pair of flats so the top of my foot with all the gauss wouldnt be bothered. She also saw some other wears that she thought would be appropriate for me too! Dunno whom makes the flats.. generic but they are satin and VERY cumphi! The White heels are by ' Rack and Republic ' and came from Kohls. The neon-yellow ones are from ' Deb '. The only prices I know of are the ones from Deb as the tag was still on the bottom. Right around 20$USD.

post-12379-0-30304500-1365787734_thumb.j

post-12379-0-06626600-1365787787_thumb.j

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

So you injured your feet by falling on nails and can't wear closed shoes because of the bandage? Allright, but isn't your sole hurt the most by the fall? And wearing heels is not a problem with your injured feet? The shoes look allright, but I'm not a big fan of those pointy pumps.

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

A misfortune but an absolute score for me!

I fell off a ladder and like a cat, landed on my paws.. on a board full of nails. Cant wear my workboots or sneakers for a while.. So.. Darian went out and picked me up a pair of flats so the top of my foot with all the gauss wouldnt be bothered.

She also saw some other wears that she thought would be appropriate for me too!

Dunno whom makes the flats.. generic but they are satin and VERY cumphi! The White heels are by ' Rack and Republic ' and came from Kohls. The neon-yellow ones are from ' Deb '. The only prices I know of are the ones from Deb as the tag was still on the bottom. Right around 20$USD.

Geez!! You need to be more careful!! Hopefully didn't effect any of your recent other medical repairs! Hope your injuries heal quickly! I like the heel choices that were made. The neon yellow ought to attract some attention! I have one pair of pointed toe stilettos with a 5" heel and no platform and I find them hard to get accustomed to along with making my size 12 feet look really big. Stay away from those boards with nails! Get well soon! Jim

Canadianbeaver17. Thanks. I thought that I would try some different colours. Almost all my heels are black. The wedges are my go too heels for wearing out. I replaced the heel tip with rubber, so people cant hear it.

I fell off a ladder and like a cat, landed on my paws.. on a board full of nails. Cant wear my workboots or sneakers for a while.. So.. Darian went out and picked me up a pair of flats so the top of my foot with all the gauss wouldnt be bothered.

Dunno whom makes the flats.. generic but they are satin and VERY cumphi! The White heels are by ' Rack and Republic ' and came from Kohls. The neon-yellow ones are from ' Deb '. The only prices I know of are the ones from Deb as the tag was still on the bottom. Right around 20$USD.

Great score on the flats. Who were the others in flats? I can't say I've seen any in public wear some before (except me!)

Bought the from Winners. Guess,dawsyn. Size 10. I bought these around Christmas time for a gift to me.

post-19011-0-77917500-1365695187_thumb.j

Bought these in Florida on march break,from Dillards. Jessica Simpson, Waleo. Size 10.

post-19011-0-33119600-1365694986_thumb.jpost-19011-0-34465800-1365695005_thumb.j

i like them all, especially the wedge booties, how would you style them??

Yoiks! Dude! That was awful! I hope you'll be better soon! But next time, wear those workboots when you go up on a ladder! Just saying!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yoiks! Dude! That was awful! I hope you'll be better soon! But next time, wear those workboots when you go up on a ladder! Just saying!

I didnt realize they had carpenters there and already had some work started. It was their ladder. I was just in the neighborhood, they called so I stopped by.

Im fine. Swelling is almost completely gone, using band-aids now instead of gauss. If my foot feels as good as it does right now later in the evening.. Im going to wear those new neon-yellow pumps out on the waterfront for my evening walk ;) .

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Wedgemao. For the wedge booties. I like to wear straight cut jeans,mens. Usually long enough to cover most of the heel. A nice t shirt or v neck t shirt, or maybe a collared shirt,mens as well. I use to wear boot cut. I found it look a little funny with just the tip of the toe sticking out of the jeans. Straight cut shows more of the toe area, and the heel.

Hello everyone.

I haven't bought these yet. I need your opinion. I've found these sandals in Marshalls. They are $39.99. I like them but I value other opinions. I have typical male feet, and don't plan to try to make them look otherwise. The heel is about 4 inches which won't be a problem for me. The photo might not show the colour well. They are a caramel colour. I've always like the thong style and of course the heel is perfect for those liking heels.

Do I go for it?

post-19704-0-61986200-1365691125_thumb.jpost-19704-0-92723200-1365691180_thumb.jpost-19704-0-88267800-1365691232_thumb.j

They look great and I say go for it.

Hi you guys just wanted to show you my new shoes I got plus some jeans I purchased. I just bought some black stretch skinny jeans from Dollhouse with some black suede platform pumps from Torrid. I was a little skeptical if these pumps were going to fit since usually I wear a 14 and they were a size 13 but thankfully they fit like a glove!!! I hope you like what you see and let me know what you think.http://www.flickr.co...ots/8651884851/

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Well don't know about anyone else luvnheels but I'm a platform fanatic so I definitely love your choice in shoes especially with the hidden platform. Those mary janes are hot!!! Go head wit ya bad self!!!

luvnheels, I too, think those white Mary Janes look great! I am also a bit of a platform fan. I recently thought about getting a pair of pumps in white and after seeing you in yours I think I may just have to get myself some! Also a fan of those red beauties you have! Jim

KrisSullivan, Did you purchase those thongs?? They look really nice, except the heel would be to high for me. Have fun wearing them. sf Bundy, Love those sensible wedges!! I have a very similar pair that I wear all the time, very comfy too. sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Hey what's up everyone just wanted to give you guys an update I just got some bordello teeze platform pumps they are patent leather red. And I wore them to the club yesterday and they were a big hit. I think these shoes were perfect. I was told that the shoes ran small so I got a size 15 and they fit like a glove and I have fallen in love I have a few photos let me know what you think

http://www.flickr.com/photos/antonsboots/8664614683/in/photostream

Plats or not, I like your look, hiheellover23. You do know how to coordinate your clothing to make those wild red platform stiletto pumps work.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.