Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Stopped by a Nine West outlet and got another pair Sweetness 4" pumps, this time in red. It's the high point of my day so far finally getting to wear them and start breaking these in. I know how comfortable they get after worn in :)

Posted Image

(formerly known as "JimC")

Stopped by a Nine West outlet and got another pair Sweetness 4" pumps, this time in red. It's the high point of my day so far finally getting to wear them and start breaking these in. I know how comfortable they get after worn in :)

Posted Image

Nice. I might pick up a pair from my nearest Outlet once we dig out of the snow.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

I think they look awesome Rockpup. I'd wear em'.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Posted Image

Interesting! Those shoes look rather nice. Good for you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Red always gets attention. Posted a pic of my black pair in Dec when I got those and no one said anything ;) They are only $40 right now, and a second pair is 1/2 off. Might grab spares. They are easy to walk in, and the strap keeps me from walking out of them (never did figure that out in pumps). I do wish they had them in flat black leather. Wore them for a few hours last night, and for most of the morning till I got to a jobsite.

(formerly known as "JimC")

10M.. Hmm! Me needs to raid you closet as your getting too many pair of my favorite brand! ;);) Just the right size too! :w00t2:

I noticed that too. I will have to see if there are any left at the closest outlet mall to me in the near future although Red might be a bit much for me. A flat black leather would be good. Lucky for me though as most times the outlet has a size 10 in stock

Well, thanks to Payless, I've just added a new pair of shoes to my collection today, and, more importantly, my EIGHTH pair of wedges since I recently became hooked on them. These shoes are the "Molly" wedge sandals in black with a 1 inch platform and a 4 1/2 heel. When I first saw these shoes on the website, I'll admit to having been curious, so I decided to take the plunge and try a pair to see what the deal was. It turns out these are really cool shoes, they look stylish and, much to my surprise, are comfortable and really easy to walk in, a perfect shoe to cruise around in come spring. It's funny, I used to never like platforms or wedges, and yet, here I am with a shoe that combines both! HA! And, as has been my practice of late, I bought these shoes for the express purpose of pairing with a skirt as you can see in picture #1. The Molly also comes in white, and I'd like to have that color to wear with my white skort. Please let me know what you think of my new additions!

post-154-0-23570900-1361640865_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-32950800-1361640873_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-15988200-1361640882_thumb.jpg

Those wedge sandals are cool Jeff, when spring finally arrives they'd look good with denim bootcut jeans, at least until it's warm enough for short skirts and bare legs. The latter's not a look I can pull off but in the spring I plan to try my black wedge sandals with 3/4-length cropped jeans or leggings. I'd guess you could wear the white skort with the black wedges and a black top, but the white wedges might look more balanced with the white skort and a lighter-coloured top (like pastels maybe, or a light stonewash denim jacket over a bright-coloured tshirt). Anyway I'm sure you're not lost for ideas to try.

If you like it, wear it.

SleekHeels: You are correct, my friend! I am formulating ideas for outfits to wear with the new shoes I bought yesterday. Upon further review, the Molly sandals would look sharp with bootcut jeans, I might even give that a try down the road, but you know how nuts I've been about wearing skirts of late! HA!

Posted Image

I like those alot. I tried them on last time I went to NineWest. Unfortunately, my wider than average feet and these shoes didn't play nice together. The 11s were very snug and pinched my toes. The 12s were too long and my foot would come out the back, even with the strap. So no good for me. Too bad, as I do really like the style. I am jealous on one hand and thankful on the other of your size 10s. If I could wear size 10s, I'd be in heaven as far as choices go, but would be spending far, far too much on shoes!

Posted Image

I bought a pair quite similar to these several years ago at a Marshall's - I think they were $29 in size 11. The differences are that mine are a suede material in the same shade of red, and have a peep toe rather than a closed toe. The heel is 5" with a 1/2" hidden platform and they are very comfortable to wear - my biggest issue is that I don't have much to wear with them!

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

- my biggest issue is that I don't have much to wear with them!

How about a pair of jeans and a red tee?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Since I already have red heels and red patent knee boots, I would wear black dress pants or black jeans with a red polo shirt (summer), red fleece or red sweater in the winter. Also in summer, after Memorial Day you could wear white pants or jeans and if you're daring like me wear white capris! I like to match my shoes to the color of the top I am wearing. I usually don't wear t-shirts with heels as I am trying to present a more dressy look, when I am wearing heels. JMO Happy Heeling, bluejay

Since I already have red heels and red patent knee boots, I would wear black dress pants or black jeans with a red polo shirt (summer), red fleece or red sweater in the winter. Also in summer, after Memorial Day you could wear white pants or jeans and if you're daring like me wear white capris!

I like to match my shoes to the color of the top I am wearing. I usually don't wear t-shirts with heels as I am trying to present a more dressy look, when I am wearing heels. JMO

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I wear a t-shirt, a womans one with the really short sleeves, but I always put a jacket or coat with it when I'm wearing heels. I love it when its winter! So many different fashion options.

Ashley

I agree with all the other suggestions, and I also think grey also looks really good with red, maybe a smart trouser-suit over a red shirt, or grey jeans with a red tshirt and a denim jacket for a casual look. Bluejay I agree, I never wear mens tshirt with heels, they're just too baggy and shapeless. But like Ashley says, I also like to wear a nice-fitting womens tshirt usually for a splash of colour under a jacket or long cardigan, or in the summer a white tshirt under a light shirt.

If you like it, wear it.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

From Doc Martens Heels series: Jinelle black, Ofira buff, Ofira black. I bought all of these three heels some time ago. Now I see, that some of them are on sale right now. I think they make great heels for guys and I love wearing them. I wish, they would sell them in UK10, but my shoemaker got the UK9 expanded for me and now they are fitting me ok. I have contacted Doc Martens UK about offering bigger sizes of them and got a friendly reply: "Thank you for your email, which I have passed to the relevant department for future reference." Maybe if more of us did that ... .

Edit: How can I edit the size of the pictures permanently ? I resized them in the editor, but they showed up big again.