How old are you?

SuperTurbo

Strange way of making a pool... this question has been made here in another thread. Welcome to the forum! A lot of guys here do exactly what you do, heels in public view. Some of them are in Canada. Visit all threads and see yourself. Enjoy your new best place in the internet.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Same as all the replies above, i feel and act about 20 yrs younger than i'm alleged to be... I develop a coughing fit if anyone asks me direct my age... A better poll would be what is your age..... and how old do you feel / act. My guess is we all have a young outlook on life!

Hi, I am aged 47, two months off 48. And yes, I and many others wear heels of various kinds in public. We like it, it's fun and it feels good! You gotta dare to be different.... All best wishes, Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'

50 years young this June but this is only a physical age of the current body, the mental side is around 35 and the soul is about 1500 years give or take a century. Out in public, yes. First public adventure was at 14 and over the years there has been inconsistent public adventure in high heel Boots. The past 18 years have seen a far more consistent wearing of high heel Boots in public. And yes, right here in good ole Canada. Cheers, david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

i'm 29. i just started getting into heels less than a year ago. i wear my heels out to the grocery store and things like that some times depending on my mood. i haven''t gotten comfortable enough to wear them all the time.

I'm 62 and been publically street-heeling continuously from the age of 12. Therefore I can celebrate half-a-century of streetheeling, and I've enjoyed every moment (except one) of it all. Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

i'm 39 turning 40 in a couple of weeks, as you may see, many of us are trying to wear heels in public, many like you have done it already and are very lucky, but i guess the goal for all of us is to be able to do so.

well ok i'm not youngest :smile:

yeah here are many who wants to go public on heels :wavey:

now i'm just 5 times gone public in skirts, especially they are very long black and wide so if needed i can fight in them :sad:

Posted Image

this are on shop mine is without these buttons ;)

as you can imagine if would get even more courage then i would be possible to wear heels down there ) and nobody would notice it ;)

every human has they own choices...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

For anyone interested, I just turned 73 this month. Haven't worn heels in public for a while because my joints and balance is so bad. Trying to get Mickey healthy enough to be able to drive so that I can get in and have my joints looked at. She hasn't driven since the end of March. I'm hopful that they can do something for me so that I can wear my heels again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!