How old are you?

SuperTurbo

For anyone interested, I just turned 73 this month. Haven't worn heels in public for a while because my joints and balance is so bad. Trying to get Mickey healthy enough to be able to drive so that I can get in and have my joints looked at. She hasn't driven since the end of March. I'm hopful that they can do something for me so that I can wear my heels again.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I was wondering how you were doing just now. Happy Birthday for last week. Glad to see you're still around these parts. Hope you get better soon so you can start wearing heels again.

Oh, by the way I've just turned 26.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

I was wondering how you were doing just now. Happy Birthday for last week. Glad to see you're still around these parts. Hope you get better soon so you can start wearing heels again.

Oh, by the way I've just turned 26.

I think that we oldies are still the most reliables (*g*). At an age of 55 I feel to range between the youth and the grannies .... my compliments to "Dawn" that he was always following his conviction!

But in the next years its YOUR obligation as a younger guy to keep up the heritage of courageous guys like Dawn or Highluc.

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Happyfeet and I are the same age and feel the same. I am 41 (last month) but feel 25. I look 30 and lost a bunch of weight over the past 2 years so I feel great. Bought some new jeans last weekend and the waist is 31". I was in 44" just a couple years ago. I got the 32" legs even though I wear 28". They fit perfect with my 4 or 5" heels, covering most if not all of the heel. Walking lets the heel peak out and sitting exposes most of the heel. As I get braver, I actually try to expose them to people to see their reaction. Don't do that too often yet. CJ