Youngest male heelers

ChipsHH

In public? Does wandering around the street outside the house at 3am when -noone- will see you count? If so, 14 maybe? Grew out of my mom's about that point, then when I was 16 I could go get my own.. Took a while longer before I wore heels in pubic, amongst other people.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Yeah I was around 18 when I first started to wear heels in public secretly without my folks knowng. My folks now know and encourage/accept my heel wearing which is great.

;) Stop it!! You are making me look like an old fart!!! I started at 29. :o

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Started wanting heels at around 12, got my first pair at 14 and walked around town at night.

I don't know when I first wore heels visibly in public, probably around age 19. I used to wonder if I'd stop when I was older -- well, 46 years later, the answer is no. (14 + 46 = ?)

My story

Well I started at the tender age of 5 years....

Don't know if 70's platforms count as heels though

Only if you're still willing to wear them out again, OR if you have worn them out, OR if you're willing to get another pair, a larger size I presume

Otherwise, I was thinking since (I am proud to say ;)) I'm in the young teen ages (not 13), I was going to attempt to wear some low 3 inchers outside myself, without my parents noticing (at the time, my mom didn't have a car, so she drove step-dad to work, which is awfully far), at night, mind you. -sigh- I sadly coward out, and never attempted it, fairly for the reason of my sister waking up, expecting my mom to be there in bed.

My attempt: to walk around a high school I live across by. I was thinking about 2-3 times, but that would be asking for a little much, wouldn't it?

Formally "HHDude"

Heh, a couple of times in the past, but I never confessed. Here's my loong story if you have spare minutes. It's at the bottom, before you wonder. Now I was of course too scared to admit something like that to her. And now, I feel ready, but my mind says otherwise. Can you say "wimpy?"

Formally "HHDude"

I started about age 13 or 14, trying on my mothers sixties style boots, but quickly outgrown them. We had a shoe shop in my home town that had a bargain section upstairs with shoes laid out in pairs. The only till was downstairs and each step had a loud creak. I often went there on a weekend and tried on various heels and the odd boot, knowing no-one would see me and the creaks gave me ample warning of approaching people! This shop has long since gone, but I am eternally grateful for them in my 'early years'!!

I want to ask how old did/were you starting to wear heels....in public?? Im thinking of something right now, but I want to see some replies before I tell ;)

Wearing them out in public - mid 40's

First wearing heels - about 5 years old - put my slippers in my Aunts 3.5 inch heels and clunked around in them. Even then it didn't feel like I shouldn't be wearing heels. I was and have been comfortable wearing heels. It's the rest of the world (mostly) that seem to be uncomfortable. Worn heels, boots mostly, inside on and off since then (mid 40's).

So...........The original question was "who is the youngest heeler?" and I think it's to day, not 40 years ago.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I guess it would be around the tender age of 7,went in my moms closet and tried on her heels,she had a few pairs,and 1 pair of platforms-i guess around 7inch heel with a 1 inch platform. Wow,those heels were great... Around the age of 8,my parents would set up a tent in our back yard and let me spend the night in it,which was cool,cuz my neighbour had 3 daughters,who all loved to wear heels,plus their outside porch was always open,i would sneak in a grab a few pairs of heels and wear them at night in the driveway and yard...then when morning would come,i would return the heels so no one would notice...heel heights ranged from 3 inches to 5 inches without platforms...nice.. I am now at the age of 32...so back in the 80's...heels were all over the place...

So...........The original question was "who is the youngest heeler?" and I think it's to day, not 40 years ago.

Answered the question and added some background. Background wasn't relevant to the question but was provided as information. Not trying to compete.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been waiting to post in here until I've gone out in public wearing heels. This morning, two friends and I went to the mall, and made a stop at Payless. I bought a pair of three inch pumps and a pair of four-inch sandals; the saleslady didn't bat an eyelid, surprisingly. I walked out of the store and put the pumps on in the corridor, and spent the greater part of our mall visit in heels (and in pain; the shoes need pads or something). I don't think anyone noticed; if they did, they certainly didn't seem to care. I was wearing boot-cut jeans, though, so they probably helped to hide them. Considering this was my first time out in public in actual heels, I had almost no nervousness! When we were sitting in a vestibule waiting to be picked up (I can't drive alone yet, nor can my friends), an older Middle-Eastern woman glared at me. She preceeded to speak loudly in Arabic to her 30-something daughter, and gesture at my shoes. Her daughter then glanced quickly at me and they walked out the door. I wasn't even wearing my pumps! I had changed back into my laceup Victorian boots, and they only have a two inch western heel. Whatever...that older woman seemed to be in a bad mood already before she saw me. By the way, I turned sixteen on 23 March. -EdwardianEra

Two things, EE: 1) If I were a Arabic woman and had to live like they do and endure the crap their men hand out to their women, I'd be perpetually locked and loaded in the pissed off position, too. 2) Secondly, were your friends male or female. And, if they were male, did they have any reaction to you wearing heels while with them?