What other items of clothing do you REALLY like.

skenn

• 1 month later...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goth dresses & corsets get me going. I love the stuff worn by Sharon Den Adel (Within Temptation). I don't wear it myself mind you - - - perhaps I should start to!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Always High-Heel Responsibly

^ Keep that thought! Maybe there is way you can make that happen at next years meet whilst clubbing in London?

Stop it right there! You're putting (extremely exciting) ideas in my head!!!!! ;)

Always High-Heel Responsibly

I love wearing tight clothing like pantyhose, I also love wearing leather corsets, dresses and opera leather gloves. One thing that I have found that is really fun to wear is a catsuit, specially if it has gloves and feet incorporated to it.

"I also love wearing leather corsets, dresses and opera leather gloves. One thing that I have found that is really fun to wear is a catsuit, specially if it has gloves and feet incorporated to it" Sounds like cat woman:)

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I think you are right. I love the feeling of being covered by tight clothing all over my body. It feels even better when you have layers of clothing, for example: a long sleeve bodystocking, a gloved and footed catsuit and later a pair of thigh high or crotch high leather boots.

In my outfits and looks, I like and apply: 1) Chic and elegance (hence the nickname, heh heh ;)) 2) Androgyny, taking garments "from both camps". Some people even think I'm a woman, although I ain't gonna go en femme. 3) All things leather, virtually all the time. 4) Gothic and alternative fashions. 5) Corsets (I still have none, but I'm gonna buy one sometime). 6) Long coats (unfortunately, I still can't afford that ankle- long leather coat...) 7) Stand-up collars Favourite colors: black, various shades of red and purple. Blue is OK too, although it's pretty neutral and calm.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

• 4 weeks later...

I like waistcoats. Black suede or leather. You can fit a mobile phone and stuff in them. Very useful. Also anything dark or gothic in style. I don't particulrly go for feminine items just because they are feminine. But if I want some lycra socks or scarf etc I don't worry about buying stuff from across the devide.

• 4 weeks later...

total fetish leather....this what i usually wear....high heel thigh/crotch/chap boots,2 pairs of boot chains,boot garter(with the thigh or crotch boots),skintite leather or pleather pants,pyramid belt,black dress shirt,biker vest,shoulder length leather gloves,wrist restraints,2 spiked choke collars,biker skullcap. oh,and its all black,of course

I think you are right. I love the feeling of being covered by tight clothing all over my body. It feels even better when you have layers of clothing, for example: a long sleeve bodystocking, a gloved and footed catsuit and later a pair of thigh high or crotch high leather boots.

Me to :smile:

some women are trying to get out of them, too. I wonder why?

Went to a nightclub last night, and at least three-quarters of the girls wore stiletto heels at least three inches high, and at least half of those were at least four inches. Saw several dozen at the 5 inch level as well.

That's the best thing in the world! Going to a nightclub, and seeing all the girls in pumps and miniskirts. One time, i was at a club, and this girl had some hot white stiletto pumps, and she had them off her feet, just laying down on their sides under the table. I guess they were hurting her feet. I had such an urge to sneak over there and grab them!! I could have, since she was on the dancefloor a lot. I would have did my best houdini impression and disappeared with them! If they were my size, i would have hit the men's room and tried them on!

Yeah, I love the classic look, too, but I'm more into the skirts and dress, though!. . .

jay_nyca1

"Hose & Heelz, 4Ever!"

I have to say there is something about hosiery I love! Especially sheer to waist tights in natural or white.

Hmmm, Yes, there's something about a nice pair of pantyhose!. . . .I can go with either sheer to waist or control top, or even the ones with the tummy control!. . .

jay_nyca1

"Hose & Heelz, 4ever!"

Hmmm, I love the bras and panties, dress slips & of course, and any kind of shapewear like corsets and girdles, and hosiery, too, either modern pantyhose or vintage style stockings, and the shoes, high heels, of course and I'm split between pumps or sandals and boots never really did it for me, I'm sad to say.

jay_nyca1

"Hose & Heelz, 4ever!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like miniskirts and high heels the best with a bustier, revealing some cleavage. Also a nice ballgown, prefably red and with a swish in it, of course with a nice pair of high heeled shoes. And last but not least I quite like some gothic looks as well, with the a black hobble skirt and black/red corset and of course some laced up platform boots :smile: FL

FoxyLady

Fifties style straight black skirts, like my avatar. Calf-length with a small kick pleat at the back. Worn with 4" heel stiletto pumps and a black polo neck top. They are just amazing things to wear !!

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

• 2 years later...

I absolutely love pantyhose and skirts. I really like certain dresses as well, but I'm not nearly as comfortable with how dresses look on me as I am with how skirts look on me right now, so I don't wear them. With time, and a lot of work on my body, I will eventually like the way dresses look on me, so I'll start wearing those out and about as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow many of the same interests here in this thread, I am a nylons/hose, corsets for training and tightlacing, fitted jeans and nice leather pants, long leather gloves. Things feminine, so much it makes the brain cramp.....plus the wallet.......sigh. Mtnsofheels

• 4 months later...