What other items of clothing do you REALLY like.

skenn

Catsuits (latex, pvc, lycra).. I'd say straightjacket but mine doesnt fit anymore, larger friends have stretched it out and it doesnt fit me :(

Jim

y'know, somedays it hardly seems worth it to chew through the restraints in the morning!

:lol:

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Leather for me too........Demin skirts any length. Tailored trouser suits for work......bustiers too Suzy xxxxx

Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

The topic was "what other items of clothing do you REALLY like?"

Presumably other than hi-heels....

Corsets; skenn wrote:

not extreme, I go for the 60% (of Hips)rule

(!) With my (presently) ~44 inch hips, this works out to ~26.5" waist--and this is not extreme?? I have a new Axford's corset with a 34" waist that is a tad loose feeling, except when I attempt to bend over (!)--I might be able to tightly lace up a 32" corset, which would make me look extremely wierd, but that is about it. So for me at least, I go for the 70-75% rule!

Thong panties; pantihose or "stay-ups" (known as "Thi-Tops" or "Thigh-Highs" in America); tight, preferably lycra-containing, women's hip-hugging jeans (with loooong inseams--try http://www.alloy.com for inseams up to 37") the more stylish (different from traditional jeans style) the better--laces, exposed buttons, side or back zipper, etc--and women's dressy pants as well, the same rules applying as for jeans here too; bodysuits (try http://www.bodysuits.com); women's shirts and blouses, especially those made of velvet, velveteen, "peachskin", suedecloth, satin, or lycra-cotton broadcloth; and women's "large-wale" or conspicuous weave sweaters. Not into dresses/skirts/kilts at all. I also like leather, especially suede, and polyurethane, especially for pants. And finally, I have a "thing" for "toe socks" (women's, naturally, though I've never seen them for men, except for one pair in a muted color that a friend brought me back from Japan a couple of weeks ago--apparently they are acceptable attire for guys over there, possibly due to their resemblence to "Ninja Boots").

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Lets see what do I like to wear, how bout I say just about everything. Normally while at home I am wearing a normal womens under clothes. A skirt somewhere from knee length to floor length. I just got a new one form newport-news.com that is 44" and jus touches the floor when I'm wearing 3" heels. Either a blouse or a sweater, I really love the pesant style of blouse, thery are so comfortable. Depending on weather I want a little bounce on not as to if I wear a bra or not. I almost fill out an A cup. Oh and not least of all a nice pair of heels. What kind all depends on what I'm wearing at the time although I do have more boots than anything else.

• 3 months later...

50's straight skirts, calf-length & not slit for ease of movement. I always alter the skirts I buy, I sew up the back seam right down to the hemline as I like the sensation of the skirt hemline catching on my legs. I sometimes wear a straight skirt with a back knife pleat if I'm going to walk far. I find these skirts extremly exciting to wear, I can't understand why women hate them so much. :wink:

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

50's straight skirts, calf-length & not slit for ease of movement.

I always alter the skirts I buy, I sew up the back seam right down to the hemline as I like the sensation of the skirt hemline catching on my legs. I sometimes wear a straight skirt with a back knife pleat if I'm going to walk far.

I find these skirts extremly exciting to wear, I can't understand why women hate them so much. :wink:

YOU CAN'T???? :D:D

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Women's silk scarves worn over the shoulders or around the neck. I have a "plus-size" black shawl that I like very much. Fits nicely around my wide shoulders. I know they make scarves for men, but I've never liked those. Leather gloves that come up to the shoulder. Since I wear them under a sweater or jacket no one can tell just how long they are. One reason I don't want to have large biceps; I couldn't get my gloves on. The experiments with black stockings and leather suspender belts must be pronounced a failure. I'm not really comfortable with them. Earrings, bracelets, chains, and pendants, mainly white gold or silver and often with a cat or Egyptian motif. Besides women's boots and shoes, those are the only fem items I wear or would consider wearing.

Michael

Underwear - matching pretty underwear :wink: , and Jeans with lacy tops

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Skirted-UK - very true words that made me smile. Of course, the same goes for heels - some women are trying to get out of them, too. I wonder why?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

some women are trying to get out of them, too. I wonder why?

Went to a nightclub last night, and at least three-quarters of the girls wore stiletto heels at least three inches high, and at least half of those were at least four inches. Saw several dozen at the 5 inch level as well.

• 1 month later...

I LOVE wearing G-strings or thongs. The look and feel REALLY excites me and has such an enticing aura about them. I get looks from me AND women on the beach. They are just sexy as hell. On the right body of course. The pouch really lets me show my package, abdominals and accentuates my curves (muscle groups) quite well I think. As a guy who loves showing off, it really is fun to buy, pose and wear them.

• 6 months later...

Panties (full cut), pantyhose, girdles, bras, corsets, slips, dresses, fur coat, High heels, leather gloves, ladies jeans (bootcut), high heel boots, purses. I use the panties and pantyhose daily. Ladies jeans and boots---several times a week. The other items---occassionly. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I have several blouses and a few skirts which I mix and match. The wife says I look good in them, (or they look good on me---Which-ever). Even my dog likes skirts. When she "hangs" with Dad and I am wearing pants, she lays against my leg and sleeps. When I have a skirt on, she lays across my lap and legs because she knows the skirt will not let her fall through when she is sleeping. She also likes pantyhose. When I have them on, she rubs her nose up and down my legs. :D Dawn HH

• 1 month later...

I usually wear thigh high stockings with my heels. I am not, in the true sense of the word, a crossdresser. Just heels and stockings. Mainly because pumps just feel better when wearing stockings. Never with Sandals, though.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I can attest to the fact that pumps and boots DO fit and feel better with panty-hose as I use that combination daily. I haven't tried thigh-high stockings yet, and I never use sandals. Dawn HH

I went to Banana Republic the other day...there are some pants that have a Harrison cut. It is wide on the legs and sits below the waist, great fit. If you buy it long (online) it can cover the heels! Also, it is one of those pants that give you a fashionable look giving you a classy femenine touch!

• 2 years later...