What other items of clothing do you REALLY like.

skenn

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like wearing pencil tight at least knee length skirts and havn't slept in anything else but ankle length nightgowns since more than 30 years.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Purple tee-shirts, and jeans. Damn, just given away my true identity... Perhaps it's just me, but I have three washes: white, coloured, and purple. And I manage it, each time I do the washing.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Catsuits and jumpsuits. Preferably Leather or PVC. Dresses and skirts, little pleated ones ie tennis or gymslip.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 3 weeks later...

I always liked the LOOK of a miniskirt with boots, worn with a brightly colored (red, or blue) "maxi-length" coat (unbuttoned, of course), on women, at least.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Here is what I like to be worn with high heels: 1. pencil skirts (both leather and cloth) 2. off-the-shoulder minidresses 3. hobble leather skirts 4. low-rise jeans with straight legs or boot cut 5. sweater dresses, both short and full length 6. just about any kind of minskirt (but no slits) 7. suit/skirt or suit/pants combination as long as it's not baggy. PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, talking about on women now. Female clothing has endlessly greater eye candy potentilal than male cloathing...hehe. I like leather. Jackets, coats, frocks...I don't know, you tell med. I like the very short, tight jackets and the *very* long coats best. I might be shallow, but leather outfits have the potential of capturing my attention to such a degree that I might be caught staring...*blush* And I like dresses. Have you all seen the series Sopranos? And seen that psychologist? Oh mama, does she wear sexy dresses. Oh, so you nees it with a tea spoon? YES SHE DOES!!! :smile: Oh, and of course anything that will reveal and shape that lovely cleavage... -F

aren't they a bit uncomfortable for you?

No why should they?

Usually I wear strings especially designed for men. Let's say there's more space in front for obvious reasons.

I know don't look as good as the guy in these pictures. But I just like the feeling of wearing them.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Why do you wear them, probaly the same reasons as me.

Life is depressing when it is boring. I think life should be an adventure and we should all just jump in sometimes. There are times to go slow and use caution, sure, but we can't always be that way. Just make sure the water is deep enough, especially if you dive in head first. A broken neck is bad for a person.

• 3 months later...

long skirts :) (difficult due to my height) bodysuits :( slips & hosiery :lol: when i get back into my chosen profession, i'll wear them all the time!

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Heck, if I can't stand the wedgies I get from wearing regular underwear, then you won't ever see me wearing thongs like in that last picture.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Heck, if I can't stand the wedgies I get from wearing regular underwear, then you won't ever see me wearing thongs like in that last picture.

You should try them--it takes a couple of hours to get used to them, but after that, you forget you even have them on!!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Yes azraelle's right as usual, the string part is usually highly elasticated so they move better with the body, It is possible to panic on the bus because you think you've forgotten to put some kecks on! :lol:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Yes F, that Lorraine Bracco does wear some great suits but also wonderful heels even when she is in pants(ugh). But lately it seems as if she has been foregoing hose, so her legs are not as attractive as they could be. In RL she tends to wear leather suits so paired with a great pair of pumps or boots, she is a knockout!

Catsuits (latex, pvc, lycra).. I'd say straightjacket but mine doesnt fit anymore, larger friends have stretched it out and it doesnt fit me :lol: I have to vote nay on the thong though.. I'd prefer more coverage, or no coverage. Have fun Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")