AT LAST! VIDEOS of freestylers in public

kneehighs

Shafted--It would be my pleasure to email you a copy of that video

Here's another video of ramon020 and Shafted walking westbound in the Village. admirer5577 makes a quick guest appearance midway through the clip too.

© 2006 kneehighs

Posted Image

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, welcome aboard dp!

The boots are the Cole Haan Lydia in Brown Metallic Python (looks like bronze). DSW was selling them for $289.95, $160.05 off.

Thanks for applauding my courage, but the fact is I'm way beyond needing courage to do something like this. If I see something I like, I'm gonna try it, and I really don't care what other people think, cause I get way to much enjoyment from wearing my heels in public.

thanks for the warm welcome.

to be honest with you, i purchased those same boots as you did at the cole haan outlet a few weeks prior except they are black leather. coincedentilly, they were the same price as dsw (go figure).

i didn't see them offering the brown metallic python and would love to see a photo of them. perhaps, i'll go to dsw on 14th and check it out there. i wouldn't do what you did tho. :evil:

Cool vid! :evil:

That's pretty much the experience I had in DSW when I was there last November, no-one double taked while I was trying pumps, boots and anything else for that matter. It wasn't very busy at the time (it was around 8pm IIRC) so no-one spoke to me but people did see if they wanted too.

Glad you liked the vid.

Hopefully, it inspires other more timid members/lurkers to get out and freestyle :D

Shafted--It would be my pleasure to email you a copy of that video

Here's another video of ramon020 and Shafted walking westbound in the Village. admirer5577 makes a quick guest appearance midway through the clip too.

Posted Image

Terrific video, the Boots look great, the outfit is awesome and it is an everyday "no big deal" setting. Love it.

david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 1 year later...

Wow, almost two years of no action in this thread.

BUMP.

I just realized a lot of the links are broken. My apologies for the inconvenience...

Robert at the Amsterdam 2006 meet

Robert at the Amsterdam 2006 meet II

Standing on a corner in Amsterdam at the 2006 meet

NYC Heel Meet 2006

Old thread, and VERY old links. All but a couple no longer work. I'm sorry I missed them.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

• 2 weeks later...

I actually just spoke on the phone with Shafted.

He is healthy, well, and was anticipating a trip to Paris when we spoke.

Wouldn't it be great if the two of you could catch up with each other in Paris? Wow, was a story and set of pictures would come of that meeting.

By the way, is he still wearing high heels?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.