AT LAST! VIDEOS of freestylers in public

kneehighs

The purpose of this thread is to document men walking the streets in public in high heels.

Whether the heels are clearly visible or clearly hidden makes no difference. The important part is that there are other men actually freestyling, actually wearing high heels in public and appearing as men.

Share your best videos of yourself freestyling in public here. This will be the biggest documentation of men freestyling in public available anywhere in the world.

Hopefully others will be able to share videos of themself freestyling in front of other people here as well.

© 2006 kneehighs

kneehighs' walk through Washington Square Park in NYC

Unauthorized reproduction, dissemination, or hyper-linking of my pictures without my prior written consent is strictly prohibited. All pictures in this post are the © material of kneehighs

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 months later...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kneehighs' walk directly in front of two ladies in Leidseplein, Amsterdam

This is what my outfit looked like from the front

Before this video was made, ramon020 and I saw two girls sitting on the edge of the sidewalk. Would the sight of a man in croco print pumps and the sound of stilettos hitting the pavement right in front of them might cause them to stare?

As you can see from the video, they didn't rubberneck for a second look.

This is usually what happens in the real world, even in what might considered feminine footwear.

Here is a back up version stored in photobucket's system:

© 2006 kneehighs

Posted Image

Standing on a street corner outside of Vondel Park

© 2006 kneehighs

Posted Image

In this video, admirer5577 and I were standing outside of the entrance to Vondel Park waiting for ramon020 to retrieve his bike. Since standing is part of what we do in heels in the real world, I thought it would be interesting to video the reactions (or really lack of reactions) from others.

More videos to come later.

The only notice I've received is when I either sit and show them by crossing my knees, or in brightly lit places when my pants hem gets caught. Even then, 99% of the time it's just a glance at the heels, then a look at my face to see if I'm really a guy, then they turn and look elsewhere.

Thanks for sharing those videos with us kneehighs. It proves to other guys who wish to freestyle that most people don't even notice what you are wearing. Question: were you hoping those girls would notice? :evil:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Here another videoclip on one of the amsterdam canalbridges.

The ones who where present at the heelmeet in amsterdam busy with discussing and taking pictures of eachother. Stop filming??

Click to see the video:

Heel-D Question: were you hoping those girls would notice? _________________ Heel-D Certified Fashion Freestyler The girls noticed indeed but unfortunately we don't have it on video. When we changed back to flat shoes again and came back to the place where the girls where sitting they noticed that we changed. We didn't have the courage to ask them about it although we were curious to their ideas about what they had seen.

ramon020 Thanks for taking the time to upload the videos to the internet!

Heel-D U know me all too well! :evil:

Didn't want to start a new thread but has anybody seen the video linked below? It was in the "gals" section but thought somebody might enjoy the walking...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiAK8wfppZ8&NR

Wineandine

I saw that video, but it doesn't address the primary focus of this thread which is videos of men freestyling in public.

Thanks for the re-link though.

kneehighs walk through Dam Square

As captured by star director, ramon020 at the Amsterdam Heel Meet on Saturday August 12, 2006.

© 2006 kneehighs

Posted Image

Robert walking down Damrak

One of the things I enjoy most about the angle the camera captures Robert from is that it is really through the eyes of a potential stranger. Robert just seamlessly blends into the crowd, as part of its cohesive unit. You can see the comfort by which he wades through the people as not a single head turns to double glance at his heels (which were in full view).

Thanks again Robert for allowing me to share this special video with the forum. It takes courage to show a picture of oneself online, let alone a video which is even more revealing. Hopefully other members will be inspired to not only freestyle publically themselves, but also to capture their moments on video for all to see here.

© 2006 kneehighs

Posted Image

Thighbootguy: A Walk In The Park

With Thighbootguy's permission, I am linking to his video.

Thanks thighbootguy! I don't think I speak only for myself when I say that we appreciate the effort it took for you to film this video and upload it to the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQIpfZbfUEE

admirer5577: a walk in Leidseplein

At the time this video was filmed, admirer5577 was still a new member of the forum. I have to give credit where credit is due and applaud his courage and willingness to set an example for others to follow--especially as a new forum member. He actually "outlasted" me in pointy stilettos and walked with grace from the start.

Thanks for your contribution admirer5577. I'm sure others will be inspired as well.

© 2006 kneehighs

Posted Image

I'm glad to see that others experience pretty much the same non-notice as I do while out in public. The one time I thought for sure someone would say something was when I went to a local pub normally graced by the less well off members of our society. A little rough around the edges, you might say. A few were sailors, marines, or grunts, the rest are mechanics, truck drivers, mostly muscle work folks. I walked in wearing my 4" stacked/tapered heel black leather boots beneath my longer jeans. I'd recently applied black boot dye to the heels (they were very wood-colored) so as to mute the contrast and increase the liklihood they'd escape notice. The music was blaring so no one heard the heels on the floor, and it was dark enough and my pants low enough that I'm sure no one saw them. I stood at the bar, and downed a couple beers before heading to the bathroom (no notices) and returning to plunk money into the jukebox, chock full of my favorite American (and some foreign) tunes. Three Euro later, I went back to the bar and sat down without thinking, hooking my heels into the rail on the barstool, then froze, as the guy sitting next to me, about 35, takes one look at my heels, another look at my face, a second look at my heels, then turns to me. Bracing for the worst I unhooked my heels and slid off the barstool. "Oh, no, mate, no worries. Here, pull up a chair. Let me buy you a round." Huh? I thought, but got back on the stool. "Thanks," I said, not sure what to make of it. "Oh, sure I don't mind a bit. Seen some crazier things than that, mind you." The only other mention of my choice of footwear came after the drinks arrived. "Here's to bein' yerself!" was his toast, and the rest of the time we talked about local politics, German taxes, the new PM, living in a foreign country, the military, Iraq, the US, the UK, etc. For about two more hours, about ten minutes into said conversation during which I re-hooked my heels into the stool railing and promptly forgot about what anyone else might think. Although I'm sure several people noticed my hh boots, one other individual, again a man, came up, tapped me on the shoulder, and said, "Good! I see you do what you want," as he pointed once towards my heels. "Cheers!" We clinked and drank and he moved away. I think she was inspired by that guy's toast, as a girl, young, about 28, walked up immediately afterward and said, "I think they look very good on you." I think she was interested in more conversation, but the attraction wasn't mutual, so I thanked her warmly and returned to the in-depth conversation I was having with my UK friend about his adventures driving a truck - turns out he was quite the comedian. He certainly had me laughing for a couple hours!

Great video clips! Hope they inspire others.

As if you're not already enough of an inspiration to others, perhaps at the upcoming heel meet, you will be gracious enough to volunteer your footage as well?

I must say that you walk very well :evil: in those heels. I don't think I could do nearly that well, but I suppose it takes practice. How do you make those videos? Camera running in the car?

As if you're not already enough of an inspiration to others, perhaps at the upcoming heel meet, you will be gracious enough to volunteer your footage as well?

Sure!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Quite an accomplishment for a new member, I'd say. Congrats!

Thanks Dawn HH. It is true that I am a quite new member here but I have been wearing heels "in the closet" for some years, I guess that is where the "grace" comes from. (BTW, thanks kneehighhs for those words).

Hope to c u in NYC, I have booked my flight and hotel now so here I come.......

/admirer

Hey admirer, thats great news. By the way, if anyone else is reading this and worried about looking "bad", just look at me :evil: Frankly, out of all the guys on here with videos posted, I personally feel that I walk the worst in heels out of all of them. Just look how stiff my back is! ha, ha. It looks like a two-by-four is stuck inside my back. But I'm not the type of person that believes things have to perfect before action is taken. So does anyone else have any videos of themself walking in public to share? Most digital cameras come with a video recording device...

Hi here I uploaded our two remaining last videoclips that I took from the heelmeeting for guys in Amsterdam with in the first videoclip :

admirer5577, herman,a3,robert and kneehighs walking in heels through the old town. (you cannot even notice that they walk in heels from behind,but that's a positive thing anyway)

Posted Imageth_CLIP0072.jpg

ramon020 Thanks for the videos. But gosh, I walk like a bowl legged robot with two by four wooden planks stuck inside my back. Ughh, I must work on the grace and elegance elements of freestyling. :evil:

kneehighs: I had to laugh about your comment. Very funny. I was amazed a lot about your quick response cause I uploaded the video's a few minutes before you reacted and thanks for the list of hotels in NYC!

ramon020 your welcome for the list of hotels.

I really feel like I need to walk more elegantly in heels...maybe walk with my hips more to make my motions more fluid and graceful. Arghh, back to square one.

By the way, I just bought the Nine West boots we saw at Bijenkorf, remember the round toe and thicker heeled ones? '

http://www.ninewest.com/s?namespace=catalog&origin=search_results.jsp&event=p.shoe&pid=13014&search=yes

Thanks for the videos ramon020. You are right, not many people would even notice you were in heels. Those are some great boots kneehigh's - what colour did you go for? They remind me of my round toe boots from Primark - great for streetheeling around town. Regarding your walk - I assumed you had hurt your leg or something as it looks like you have a slight limp in that first video. Anyway, I think you walk fine in your stillettos (as those other videos go to show), you make it look pretty natural and confident.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005