AT LAST! VIDEOS of freestylers in public

kneehighs

Heel-D Thanks for the words of encouragement. I think the sidewalk was uneven in that video of myself walking past two girls in Leidseplein. Can't wait till we meet again, as we'll be documenting Heel-D's High Heeling!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert walking down Kalverstraat

Once again, my deepest thanks goes to Robert from Gouda for allowing me to share this video with the forum.

© 2006 kneehighs

Posted Image

Kneehighs:-) I like those boots that you have. Very nice. My kind of boots. Great for streetheeling in public. TBG:-) Great video of you shopping. You walk in those thighboots like you have worn them forever. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

:evil:

johnieheel Ha! That's great! You pull off the stride well! Are you wearing ankle strapped, round toe heels? Thanks for the video!

I think your friend did a good job stabilizing the camera while walking. As well, the quality of the video is great.

Have you thought any more about coming to nyc's meet yet?

This store is so cool, it looks like one big closet. Kinda right down home only in the city. LOL Something for everybody. Oh, and thanks for the complements and stuff. :evil: I've only had a computor for about a year and have learned alot by trial and eror if you know what I mean and there are still alot of firsts for me as was making this vid but look out know, here we come.hahahahaha Heels and all!!!!!!

real men wear heels

johnieheel, I fro one would not have given you a second glance. You pull it off perfectly.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks Shafted. Iv'e been practicing all my life. I like to get peoples reactions but my camera lady wasn't quick enough for one lady who gave a really puzzeled look at us. I wear my heels in public often and it's supprising how many people really don't notice or just do not care. I really think we make to big of a deal about being nervous in public. Just be your self and the majority won't even notice. "confidence"

real men wear heels

I'd say the puzzled look wasn't so much for the guy in heels (you) but rather there was a Woman following and recording a guy in heels. :rofl: If there was ever something to draw attention to yourself, it would be someone following you close behind with a camcorder (digital recorder, etc.)

Wow! I couldn't help but notice the vast numbers of mothers covering their children's eyes, the men bolting away in homophobic terror, and the fashion police sirens in the background wailing in anticipation of your arrest! Not. Of course not. Just another day in heels...

There was one lady with her 10-12 year old daughter watching my friend as we entered the store and when the little girl saw what my friend was taking a video of, she just giggled. She was so cute I had to laugh. We had a great time and then when another man who was letting his little girl shop kept trying to get a glance, well I just stepped out into the isle and gave him an eye full and didn't even get a reaction. By the way, the store was all tyle and my heels sounded well, like heels on tyle. LOL. :evil:

real men wear heels

• 1 month later...

Shafted trying on boots in the Union Square DSW
at the NYC Meet on 10-28-06

There is just something to be said for someone who pulls of heels so non-chalantly as Shafted. And how he pulls of trying on boots in DSW.
In the video, you will see a blonde girl turn back and talk to Shafted.
She asked, "Excuse me, did you get those here or did you wear them in?"
"I wore them in," was Shafted's reply. Then her response was a disappointed, "oh".

© 2006 kneehighs
Posted Image

Kneehighs –

What’s the big deal? Doesn’t everyone walk into DSW wearing black leather thighboots with 5” stiletto heels and try on other boots (with a video crew tagging along)? :evil:

I wish I had a foot small enough to try on stuff but it has to be at least a 12 before I’ll even try.

Shafted –

Way to go!

I added another Thighbotguy video.

Thighbootguy making bread

I won a round with the breadmaker.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Kneehighs – What’s the big deal? Doesn’t everyone walk into DSW wearing black leather thighboots with 5” stiletto heels and try on other boots (with a video crew tagging along)? :evil:

Apparently not...

I wish I had a foot small enough to try on stuff but it has to be at least a 12 before I’ll even try.

Me too!

shafted, i'm a big fan of cole haan boots. can you tell me what model they were and how much dsw was selling them for? i applaud your courage to do that there and wasn't even affected by everyone there. been a reader for a bit, decided to finally register. :evil:

Cool vid! :evil: That's pretty much the experience I had in DSW when I was there last November, no-one double taked while I was trying pumps, boots and anything else for that matter. It wasn't very busy at the time (it was around 8pm IIRC) so no-one spoke to me but people did see if they wanted too.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

shafted, i'm a big fan of cole haan boots. can you tell me what model they were and how much dsw was selling them for?

i applaud your courage to do that there and wasn't even affected by everyone there.

been a reader for a bit, decided to finally register. :evil:

First, welcome aboard dp!

The boots are the Cole Haan Lydia in Brown Metallic Python (looks like bronze). DSW was selling them for $289.95, $160.05 off.

Thanks for applauding my courage, but the fact is I'm way beyond needing courage to do something like this. If I see something I like, I'm gonna try it, and I really don't care what other people think, cause I get way to much enjoyment from wearing my heels in public.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hey kneehighs could you email me a copy of this video of me in trying on boots a DSW. I have nearly 100 mB of email space so it should be a problem at my end.