Jump to content

charlotte luxury


Recommended Posts

I searched on forum, but dont see specific thread about this italian choe maker.

it has been a while since i dont posted here (some year !)  buuuut, i want to post here, because i have just ordered a pair of boot from there website. So, its not cheap, and after several month of savings, i finaly bought the pair of boots of my dreams

www_ch10.jpg

https://charlotte-luxury.com/products/doolas-black

In fact, i initialy wanted to order later this year, but the site has a 15% discount until April 15 ( if you want to order one pair, it is the right moment ! ) Dont look price if you not want have heart attack lol.

just have to wait 8/12 to 24 week of making ...

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/13/2021 at 11:08 AM, yoyo said:

I searched on forum, but dont see specific thread about this italian choe maker.

it has been a while since i dont posted here (some year !)  buuuut, i want to post here, because i have just ordered a pair of boot from there website. So, its not cheap, and after several month of savings, i finaly bought the pair of boots of my dreams

www_ch10.jpg

https://charlotte-luxury.com/products/doolas-black

In fact, i initialy wanted to order later this year, but the site has a 15% discount until April 15 ( if you want to order one pair, it is the right moment ! ) Dont look price if you not want have heart attack lol.

just have to wait 8/12 to 24 week of making ...

 

wow!  I love the boots.  they are my dream too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Isolathor said:

If it floats Your boat they are worth every cent! 👍

Seriously out of my price range. Even a stiletto wearing, high heel junkie like has his spending limits.

Just now, Jkrenzer said:

Seriously out of my price range. Even a stiletto wearing, high heel junkie like me has his spending limits.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fellow high heelers : The toe box is way out of my interests . Also, I know where we all can get custom made high heel shoes/boots for less money than i,265.00  UK .DSCF5178.thumb.JPG.9923d00eaeb1c3a2c34a92eb117bc34e.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. so after few days, i still have no reply since i have sent my mesurment( yes, boots are on mesure) so i  sent mail to the the customer service. i hope a fast response.

oh, and for those how want to know price i paid, boots cost me (with shipment to france) 1369 euros (with discount, otherwise, 1604 eur)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yoyo said:

Ok. so after few days, i still have no reply since i have sent my mesurment( yes, boots are on mesure) so i  sent mail to the the customer service. i hope a fast response.

oh, and for those how want to know price i paid, boots cost me (with shipment to france) 1369 euros (with discount, otherwise, 1604 eur)

They are only worth it if they fit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

wow nice! di marni has realy nice designs, maybe one day ill order the platform heels. cheers!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thing I didn't say is that it sends a small booklet (in pdf) once the purchase is made.

 

presse40.jpg

 

yes, i intentionally made it small cause of personal information inside

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.