my 2021 adventures

w6ish

i'm waiting for things to warm up around here and i'm also waiting for the city to open up having been closed by this virus for the past several months.  while waiting, i've been stewing over the so called cobblers in this town and how none of these old geezers want to repair my 7.5 inch heels!  i thought in this time of weirdness they'd be glad to see anyone walk in their old dusty doors and into their cobwebbed shops, ready to take my money.  but i always get the same thing from these old and grey shoe guys, they can't fix them because of whatever. 

so!  i'm going to try it myself.  i have my white 7.5 inch heels: nothing wrong with the heel and platform of course.  it is the upper that is way far gone and totally unwearable.  absolutely worn out from miles of amazing outings and adventures.  and i can hear some of you saying why not buy a new pair?  the ones i'm fussing about are Highest Heel brand, they fit me perfectly, i love them, they're my go to pair, and Highest Heel is no longer making them.  

anyway i've heard enough from these dusty old cobblers that i started thinking yes, why would i go to you when you've given me enough info about why you can't do them.  

the plan is to take apart my spare pair of double buckle beauties which are in mint condition, on the old FOH 6 inch heel (which i never wear anymore) and put those on my white 7.5 inch heels.

hmmm...  i wonder if this would actually work!

11057485_1648780062054285_2666081192393815700_o.thumb.jpg.e9428f780cb6105ee09e2fbca25822be.jpg

photo from ages ago:  the 7.5 inch heels i'm talking about next to my spare pair of double buckle beauties at right.  FOH sling backs at bottom.  gigantic Pleaser brand sling backs on 8 inch heels at left.  

i'll let you know how this exercise goes...

Saturday here in SC was an absolutely gorgeous early spring day with Temperatures In the middle 80’s (27C).  And, I had to go to the grocery store to replenish my food stock.  With the weather being so nice, I dressed wearing a light blue short sleeved shirt, dark blue docker trousers and a pair of tan ankle boots with 4.5” wedge heels.  I spent around 45 minutes walking up and down the aisle checking things off my list as I put them into my shopping cart.  Once I had everything on my list, I made my way to check out line  to pay for my purchases.  While standing in line, waiting to unload my cart, the guy waiting behind me commented that he really liked my shoes.  I turned around and hiked up my pants leg so he could see them.  This particular pair are fairly new since I bought them on sale in the middle of January.  They are ankle boots, or booties, single sole, light tan, with 4.5” wedge heels and round toes. He took a good long, look at them and asked if they were comfortable and did i ever get any bad comments while wearing them.  I explained that I had been wearing girls shoes and heels in public for years and, in past years, I did get a few but these days it seems like everyone is too preoccupied, concentrating on their own business to notice what other people are doing.  I also said they were very comfortable and answered several more questions on why and where I bought them. As I pushed my cart into position to check out, he said that he was tempted to try a pair and was going to look up the website to see if they had his size in stock.  I paid for my groceries,  wished him luck and assured him that he would enjoy wearing them once he got started.  I made one more stop I’m my way home at my favorite Barbecue restaurant to pick up a pork plate (shredded bbq pork, rice and hash, cold slaw, potato salad, to take home.  

• Like 4

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

at last we have some spring like weather!  a blaze of sunshine and mild climes!  not quite high heel sandal weather but definitely boot wearing weather as the snow is all gone, the sidewalks are clear.  i'm taking my super sexy Cupid boots for a spin today and i have a gal pal to go with!

gallery_106_183_26581.jpg

i hope to snap a few pictures while we're out and about!  

as for the 7.5 inch Highest Heel rebuilds:  they're coming along.  it's interesting to see the insides of those shoes, a lot of glue and 4 staples...

dig in your heels!  and GO!  

(i'm out the door: wish me luck!)

• Like 1

Makes me wish I was back in SC!

On 3/16/2021 at 8:49 PM, Bubba136 said:

Saturday here in SC was an absolutely gorgeous early spring day with Temperatures In the middle 80’s (27C).  And, I had to go to the grocery store to replenish my food stock.  With the weather being so nice, I dressed wearing a light blue short sleeved shirt, dark blue docker trousers and a pair of tan ankle boots with 4.5” wedge heels.  I spent around 45 minutes walking up and down the aisle checking things off my list as I put them into my shopping cart.  Once I had everything on my list, I made my way to check out line  to pay for my purchases.  While standing in line, waiting to unload my cart, the guy waiting behind me commented that he really liked my shoes.  I turned around and hiked up my pants leg so he could see them.  This particular pair are fairly new since I bought them on sale in the middle of January.  They are ankle boots, or booties, single sole, light tan, with 4.5” wedge heels and round toes. He took a good long, look at them and asked if they were comfortable and did i ever get any bad comments while wearing them.  I explained that I had been wearing girls shoes and heels in public for years and, in past years, I did get a few but these days it seems like everyone is too preoccupied, concentrating on their own business to notice what other people are doing.  I also said they were very comfortable and answered several more questions on why and where I bought them. As I pushed my cart into position to check out, he said that he was tempted to try a pair and was going to look up the website to see if they had his size in stock.  I paid for my groceries,  wished him luck and assured him that he would enjoy wearing them once he got started.  I made one more stop I’m my way home at my favorite Barbecue restaurant to pick up a pork plate (shredded bbq pork, rice and hash, cold slaw, potato salad, to take home.  

Makes me wish I was back in SC!

oh my goodness it never gets old: wearing 6 inch heels and super tight jeans and watching folks stop, gawk, stare, nudge who they're with and point, and so on.  

• Like 1

1358822575_Do-Dahparade.thumb.jpg.8c69a32deaff28236cb6c8ecafbe0618.jpgw6ish : Does it really annoy you if people stop and stair when you are out in 6" heels in public ? I never notice that sort of thing when I am out. However , My ex-wife would see people doing that and come up on the high side of hostile . It never bothered me . Guess I just preferred the attention .  Mike

Edited by spikesmike
  • Like 2

it gives me the creeps when i'm on my own but i never give it any thought when i'm with one of my sexy gal pals.  still though, after all these years of super high heels and my wild outfits, i still get the butterflies whenever i go out.  

• Like 1

update on the shoe rebuild: i have the 7.5's torn down to the heel and platform, no footbed and no vamp or ankle straps.  i hate to do it but i'm going to tear down my white 6 inch double buckle beauties, i never wear them anymore anyway, and hopefully put the footbed and the ankle straps from those onto the 7.5 inch heel.  bought the clamps and the super heavy duty "shoe goo" glue.  now all i need is some spare time over the weekend to put these 2 things together and hopefully!  

(i still can't believe these lame old men cobblers in this town, not willing to take my money... )

13 hours ago, w6ish said:

(i still can't believe these lame old men cobblers in this town, not willing to take my money... )

My bet is you made them a bit nervous!

On 4/1/2021 at 4:32 AM, w6ish said:

update on the shoe rebuild: i have the 7.5's torn down to the heel and platform, no footbed and no vamp or ankle straps.  i hate to do it but i'm going to tear down my white 6 inch double buckle beauties, i never wear them anymore anyway, and hopefully put the footbed and the ankle straps from those onto the 7.5 inch heel.  bought the clamps and the super heavy duty "shoe goo" glue.  now all i need is some spare time over the weekend to put these 2 things together and hopefully!  

Do you truly believe it will work? Glue may initially stay put sooner or later it will give out with wear. Last thing you need to be walking along and they fall apart in last place you want.

On 3/27/2021 at 2:09 PM, w6ish said:

it gives me the creeps when i'm on my own but i never give it any thought when i'm with one of my sexy gal pals.  still though, after all these years of super high heels and my wild outfits, i still get the butterflies whenever i go out.  

The butterflies you get do you believe the root cause is because of some sense of guilt?

Let me explain, when i wear something provocative in public such as thin sheer colorful leggings in white,  tangerine orange,  or tiny swimsuit at a pool i never had frequented. Those butterflies or anxiety you feel, heart rate beats faster, skin is more flushed, cold sweat overwhelms my body, limbs become numb. I attribute to the unknown how people around me will react observing them as they towards me.   

W6ish as me you very well know what we are doing when styling outfit in public with our body type. There is no mistaking what we are showing off clearly as one can without being arrested...... Sometimes  i feel bit ashamed going to far with my outfit for people to observe and afraid to be called out on it as indecent, vulgar and very well know what we are trying to achieve  in shock value. While certainly i can attribute my attitude being jaded to style i wear so often. Only  because my tolerance has been desensitized while others maybe initially shocked never seen someone like me before.  While in truth i held back to some degree with the outfit just because of the very fact some find it all to much to absorb initially. People need to dip there toes in the pool to check the temperature before they dive head first. 

Like you told me before best to leave something to imagination for others to be intrigued about then showing it all leaving no mystery. Most gals will leave and try to stay away only because they may be jealous or i just bring to much attention to the table for their appetite. 

We all know there are people who enjoy to speak openly what they dislike and will confront us in meaningful way. The butterflies as you call it is the worry someone will take steps to speak there mind in negative way only so to shame us or be aware we ain't fooling anyone with our style and outfit what they believe we are trying to achieve. 

My biggest worry is find myself in middle of bad surroundings not because i initially  targeted but unforeseen circumstances where my style would be brought into question or not appropriate by less like minded people. 

Edited by MackyHeels

On 4/1/2021 at 6:19 PM, Pumped said:

My bet is you made them a bit nervous!

i would agree...  the last old grey geezer who looked at them wouldn't even touch them!  ha!  

On 4/2/2021 at 4:47 PM, MackyHeels said:

Do you truly believe it will work? Glue may initially stay put sooner or later it will give out with wear. Last thing you need to be walking along and they fall apart in last place you want.

The butterflies you get do you believe the root cause is because of some sense of guilt?

not sure if it is going to work.  but there is only one way to find out!  

and no sense of guilt!  when i get the butterflies it is the classic:  stage fright.  when you wear outfits like mine you know the gals are watching!  the super high heels is enough to get their attention but the super show all jeans is what knocks it out of the park!  (no pun intended!!!  ha ha!)

• Like 1

On 4/4/2021 at 6:33 AM, w6ish said:

i would agree...  the last old grey geezer who looked at them wouldn't even touch them!  ha!  

not sure if it is going to work.  but there is only one way to find out!  

and no sense of guilt!  when i get the butterflies it is the classic:  stage fright.  when you wear outfits like mine you know the gals are watching!  the super high heels is enough to get their attention but the super show all jeans is what knocks it out of the park!  (no pun intended!!!  ha ha!)

Your speaking to the choir i know super tight show all jeggings often do just that. Only you need to find the right audience. With this oppressive government health regulations not much you can do or go and be seen by the right gals.

i will agree that times are very strange right now.  no night club scenes in over a year!  and gosh how i miss flaunting my fun stuff!  so it has to be the one on one visits which are still a wild amusement for me but there is that show off in me that wants to get out!  

beauty warm day in the city:  perfect for the "outfit".  i went for a lunch date with a gal i've known for many years.  while i was out there, on the streets in sauce mode, an older gal said to me:  are you wearing a "modesty pad"?  

i had no idea what she was going on about!  ha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, w6ish said:

beauty warm day in the city:  perfect for the "outfit".  i went for a lunch date with a gal i've known for many years.  while i was out there, on the streets in sauce mode, an older gal said to me:  are you wearing a "modesty pad"?  

i had no idea what she was going on about!  ha!

To better understand i guess you had on skinny jeans, short shorts or your spandex shorts. This  older gal may have misspoke. Often times people do the strangest things. They are jeopardy watchers giving the answer in a form of a question, which makes no sense. No doubt gals get tongue tied, when looking or wanting to comment on our appearance. Maybe gal felt  in her mind wow, this guy showing a lot of detail could use some type of cup or padding to soften the appearance with less detail. Smart woman often may pass by think it, but know the answer to the question. We like it the way it is, and to be modest isn't in our vocabulary or motivation to be seen publicly. 

it was very amusing!  i didn't understand what the older gal was going on about but my gal pal soon brought me up to speed.  my gal pal then burst out laughing and said it was a good thing she wasn't right there to answer for me!

my gal pal though is such a sweetie.  she said: don't change a thing.

if you remember the story in my 2020 thread about the gal pal and i driving into the night to view the stars, the night we heard the...  "strange noise",  that gal would like it if we were to go again!  i nearly fell out of my shoes when she told she hadn't been out of the city to see the night sky since our last adventure.  anyway, with zero night club scenes happening, and no fun shows downtown, the high heel adventures for me are at an all time low.  any excuse to wear heels on the streets works for me.  so we're going to see about maybe tonight.  supposed to be rain tonight but very mild.  i'm going to wear those sassy shorts of mine with black nylons underneath and my super sexy Jessica Simpson 6 inch heels!  

• Like 2

I too enjoy looking at the night sky, it is beautiful....  Two nights ago I was in the Mojave Desert in CA, very dark skies and the display was beautiful.  

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

W6ish...Sassy shorts Lol.. Probably know the reason for your answer to the question.. Ever try a leather split short skirt instead of shorts with the nylons and heels?  Black nylons super sheen, fishnets or both doubling up? Only problem or things i badly miss is gals reactions of my outfit.  Only few circumstances i seen those jaw dropping reactions. Today i feel gals are more afraid than ever before. I suspect it maybe the virus but can't help feel it maybe just me, difficult to shake off.

Had few interactions with my old single geeky neighbour milf. After she gotten to observe me closely over many months and seasons with various outfits to best accentuate noticing my unique qualities. She can't shake off or hide her reactions of me when i get dolled up. 

Recently when i was getting dressed up to be leaving, in my favourite colourful leggings outfit. The same older neighbour geeky gal came by was sitting in a chair at my kitchen table. When i was talking to her through the walls of my bedroom and hallway, bathroom while getting dressed.

At times i came to the kitchen doorway to look at her, make a point in our discussion.... The reaction to my words didn't deserve any shock or make her feel uncomfortable.   She agreed with my points of discussion educated her with some news she didn't hear.  As i stood at the doorway for reply to my points or a change of topic. The gal started twitching her head nervously, uncommon behavior, she is always very relaxed with pleasing, smile.

Her jokingly laughing demeanour changed suddenly began to divert her eyes away from me at the doorway. She began to look stoic very serious and adjusting herself in the chair like a screw top needed tightening up.

This wasn't first time she had this type of behaviour with me around. Remember late last summer talking to her while sitting on my bicycle seat while on her driveway as she sat up top on the  porch looking down at me. Same awkward reaction  when noticing  my black leggings..

This gal isn't fashion conscious to say the least lots of baggy clothes. Something about seeing me in tight clothes makes this neighbour gal very uncomfortable physically and mentally. Have a hunch why but that shouldn't stop me from styling the way i enjoy for someone else's taste. To bad she is prude for my style.. Once before we both noticed each other walking out of a Marshalls store at strip mall. Me wearing heel booties and tight jeggings walking behind her in  the parking lot to our cars. She acted like she didn't know me, or to embarrassed what i'm wearing to chat or say hello.  While catching up walking almost side by side arms length slightly behind i said nothing, Sensed she knew i was behind/ beside, her not wanting to chat or acknowledge my presence only for what i'm wearing undoubtedly seeing me shop in the store in womans aisle, So i decided not to say anything as we departed to our respected automobiles, sensing she could not handle acknowledge my feminine style  and taste shocking  her beliefs.

My older neighbour lady can't handle looking at me in heels or tight clothes guess her conservative modest narrow upbringing beliefs haven't changed older she got. Although i don't get negative comments but i feel she hides her honest feelings of what i'm wearing as not to her liking or tasteful even silly to try to be wearing. If i have to guess what she believes,  i wear female clothes, heels, leggings, tight jeans and sees it as a crossdresser problem that is seriously sad or silly pitting me. Gals like her in the past  needed to pointed out laugh and shame others not agreeing what we are wearing is not there taste or for others to view.

Now with new PC environment we live in anything unusual will be taken as offense. So no loud voiced opinions are raised or finger pointing. People more now need to keep to themselves and their opinions unlike yesteryear even though physically reactions are evident there hiding there utter disagreement to my style. When i see them twitching and stopping eye contact,  sudden silence looking towards my style appearance.. Basically labelling me as Sicko.in there minds,. just because i style myself in more feminine manner from traditional viewpoint. 

Can't believe person like that i have contact with in superficial polite manner. Only regret i have is not asking the old prude for her opinion of new seamless thongs i ordered from aliexpress. Now that would be hoot to watch and see her reaction...

Think something like this might happened to my blonde similar looking older neighbour gal.... Hmmm K.... could i ask your honest female opinion  what i'm wearing.? . her reply...Oh Sure what is it?.... Let me show you.... 

Link Neighbours reactions to me

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

i'm over here in the UK on a little modelling adventure and once safely tucked away at the club i looked up at the local tv and saw them advertising some silly little gizmo to shake the day out of your feet.  one of the sales pitches was a gal going on about how she had to wear heels all day and how she looked forward to the end of her work day when she could kick her shoes off and get this gizmo going to work on her tired feet.  then they cut to these gorgeous legs walking in with black 5 inch heel pumps on her feet!  she kicked those off without any care and put her feet on this gizmo.  

awesome to see such sexy shoes! back in N.A. they would never show a model with 5 inch spike heels!  all we'd see over there is some lame 3 inch heels or other grandma shoes.  

hats off to those UK advertisement folks!

On 4/15/2021 at 10:22 PM, MackyHeels said:

W6ish...Sassy shorts Lol.. Probably know the reason for your answer to the question.. Ever try a leather split short skirt instead of shorts with the nylons and heels?  Black nylons super sheen, fishnets or both doubling up? 

for some reason this did not show up on my feed until today...  

anyway!  yes.  i have tried a leather ultra mini with a very high split, in black of course, with a black top.  i save that outfit for mid summer when my tan is nearly perfect.  that black outfit with the long black hair and the super tan, white 7 inch heels, painted toe nails, and a black necklace with a splash of white in it, is one of my fave rocking outfits.  don't need the nylons or fishnets for that one as the tan says it all.  a black super tight mini dress also works wonders, photos of that one already posted here to my gallery! 

sadly i haven't had the opportunity to wear something like that to the club since the summer of 2019...  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

had a fun online conversation with a gal pal earlier today about LEGS!  it boiled down to this: she said she'd kill to have legs like mine and truth be told i would love to have the thick legs that she has...  kind of funny how that all works out!

22 hours ago, w6ish said:

had a fun online conversation with a gal pal earlier today about LEGS!  it boiled down to this: she said she'd kill to have legs like mine and truth be told i would love to have the thick legs that she has...  kind of funny how that all works out!

it's always the thing we don't have is attractive to us. Once we achieve it or possess it lacks the original pizazz we fought so hard to achieve or get.  Grass is always greener on the other side.... Just like plastic surgery some just never satisfied on there appearance keep changing it like latest fashion trends.    

Had same experience walking alone nobody around down a  long ravine bridge stairs and ramp recently. Seen group of gals three older 17 - 18 years old teens sitting together seemed bored at the end of the ramp on piece of concrete bench block. Thought for sure i get criticized wearing my skin tight jeans from the gals walking passed them. That's what teens do critique, mock others too pass time...    While one gal talking to male on his bicycle as he was standing in front of them, while same time gal watching me walk towards them in my painted on skinny jeans. I could see she was clearly observing me very carefully in all the right places, only regret was not wearing some heels to stretch out my lean legs even more or leggings.

Once i got closer beside with the group of teens i heard the gal observing me, never taking her eyes off, say to the male on the bike and group two female friends sitting beside her,   "OMG!... You guys! ... long pause of silence...(as i walked right beside them all) Wish to have lean legs  you guys are so lucky, ".  The gals sitting didn't look at all fat but i could clearly hear the desperation in her voice not liking her appearance. As i walked away i could overhear another gal speak out saying, he has nice tight bum too.. uhh uhh, another gal replied, he sure does,  i wanna squeeze  it,  sigh...... Don't know if they were talking to the guy on the bike or me. The guy on the bike was wearing loose track pants so don't know how they could see clearly his silhouette unlike me leaving nothing to the imagination.  

To me seemed odd the gals weren't laughing or joking around just serious stoic in a somber bored mood. Saying things about my body that often happens with male construction workers sitting by on there whistling commenting on any gal walking passed. 

Edited by MackyHeels

i definitely know a thing or two about wearing an outfit that leaves nothing to the imagination!  said outfit is a million times more interesting with some 6 inch heels!  (and long hair helps!)

On 4/15/2021 at 2:18 PM, SF said:

I too enjoy looking at the night sky, it is beautiful....  Two nights ago I was in the Mojave Desert in CA, very dark skies and the display was beautiful.  

oh yes:  i hope to drive down that way and see it for myself!  

• 2 weeks later...

i'm still in the UK and yesterday i saw, for the first time in all my wonderful years, a dude: wearing women's heels!  not for a parade or some special club outing, just out, on a sunny afternoon, with a friend, cruising, and wearing women's heels.  i'm not sure how to describe his style, definitely NOT a dude wearing women's heels, but those were definitely women's heels!  

even though his heels were some basic 3 inch, old woman heels, still, i did admire his spirit!

• Like 2

he was up there in Edinburgh outside the Waverley station.  

ALSO!  saw a gal wearing some super sexy Loub's!  she was getting out of a cab and going into the Balmoral.  those red soles...

• Like 1

On 5/18/2021 at 12:56 PM, w6ish said:

even though his heels were some basic 3 inch, old woman heels, still, i did admire his spirit!

Though he probably wouldn't care for the "old woman heels" description.  We don't all desire to wear the extreme heels that are your choice.  

yes 3 inch heels is no stretch for this pretty boy.  if they're not 6 inches or higher, why bother?  but some of us are definitely "extreme", or as one of my gal pals put it:  i've never met anyone as loaded like you!  

in defence of the lower heels i have seen a few gals out and about, recently, wearing 4 inch heels and looking mighty fine!  but they certainly are few and far between.  even more rare to see a gal in 6 inch heels.  but to see a guy, super elegant and lovely, but also super sexy and not afraid to show it off, in 6 inch heels?  he must be one in a hundred million.  

• Like 1