Pierre1961

Pierre’s business trips

In many countries you are always being observed.  And almost everybody has a phone to take videos, too.  "Smile It's Candid Camera" meets George Orwell's "1984."

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cali said:

In many countries you are always being observed.  And almost everybody has a phone to take videos, too.  "Smile It's Candid Camera" meets George Orwell's "1984."

When I visit Vietnam, my mother-in-law dutifully reports my presence to the authorities. We always arrive late at night, and the next morning, a dashing young man in a crisp uniform shows up at our house to take down my information. This is strictly for my safety during my visit, of course.

Waiting in the lounge before my flight to Italy. 

14,5 cm Oxford. 

BE160C4C-BD34-48D8-A340-B6C93A693961.jpeg

• Like 8

Those boots are amazing, are they Omano boots?  Such a powerful heel.  How are they to walk in, must be fairly comfortable or you would not be wearing them through airports.  What size do you wear?

• Like 1

Right  @pebblesf ! They are very confortable. I put them on at 9 this morning and am  still wearing them now at 7 pm. No need to take them off. 

They come from Extreme HH in Spain. Quite expensive but worthies the expense. Perfect balance. No feet,knee or back pain ! 

• Like 3

Great looking boots that fit properly and easy to walk in are worth every dollar you spend for sure...  Wondering if "Extreme HH" is formerly "Omano"...  I have always loved Omano boots, fairly certain they were produced in Spain

Not sure it was formerly Omano. But sure they are on the same line. You can ask for anything,but you don’t have to be in a hurry and ready to spend some money. I met both Pablo and Esther who run the company. They are very nice people and passionate .

• Like 1

Combat boots for the flight back. Not as confortable as the Oxford I was wearing 2 days ago.  

It was a little bit difficult at the end. Ok,I had to walk quite long from the car return to the terminal. 

But nevertheless a good feeling 

Pierre

7AC3B86C-0ABE-4BBA-8D39-EFC166E42B18.jpeg

• Like 7

On 7/29/2020 at 3:31 PM, Pierre1961 said:

Combat boots for the flight back. Not as confortable as the Oxford I was wearing 2 days ago.  

It was a little bit difficult at the end. Ok,I had to walk quite long from the car return to the terminal. 

But nevertheless a good feeling 

Pierre

7AC3B86C-0ABE-4BBA-8D39-EFC166E42B18.jpeg

Omg!!!! I love the style of those boots, can you please tell me where you purchased them from.

• Like 1

These boots come from FSJ shoes. 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 12:44 PM, Pierre1961 said:

hope it would be ok,sometimes the shoes I received are totally wrong .  75% happy,25% unhappy 

@Pierre1961  curious about the shoes that are wrong, what do you in those cases ?

I take the heels apart. I like to modifying some shoes with a difference heel. 

And the trash for the shoe itself. A shoe that does fit will never fit.

The fitting of a shoe depends on several factors that the Chinese factories don’t master.And unfortunately not only Chinese.  So chance takes  an important part.  

I like heels that are rather high. And I want to be confortable. So no compromise.